Homophobe gets violent at DFW Airport

The homohobe label that homofascists use is extremely bigoted and mainly inaccurate. The drunk in this episode did not seem to be afraid of homos at all. Nauseated, maybe. But not afraid.

FRI OCT 24, 2014 AT 02:49 PM PDT

Drunk Homophobe Taken Down And Arrested At DFW Airport After Altercation With (Possibly) Gay Man

It seems that some homophobes just cannot take the advances the LGBT community is winning nationwide, and some of them seem to have become unhinged (completely) ... such as this man at DFW airport.

The video is dated Thursday, October 23, and shows an unnamed angry man bellowing and threatening another passenger who is wearing a jacket and a pink shirt. A tall man in a black cowboy hat approaches and asks the angry man what he’s upset about.“Queers!” the man shouted. “That’s what I’m upset about. This faggot right here.”

Drunk Homophobe Taken Down And Arrested At DFW Airport After Altercation With Possibly Gay Man

I get it that some don't approve of homosexuality and are completely against same-sex marriage, but don't you think attacking people because they appear homosexual in an airport is a tad radical? Why do those who oppose homosexuality feel like they have the right to call gay people out and challenge them? Who died and put them in charge?

Okay, this guy happened to be drunk.....but apparently he has very strong feelings about gays or he wouldn't have acted the way he did whether drunk or not.

He objects to gays but lives in Texas? Thought just two kinds came from Texas...? :)

Alcohol lessens inhibitions, his being drunk didn't lead to the outburst so much as reveal it kept under wraps until now.

I've wondered about blowback with all the pro-equality judgements being made of late. Suppose it's inevitable and something we'll have to endure for a while just as we do with the first black President.

Drunk Homophobe Taken Down And Arrested At DFW Airport After Altercation With (Possibly) Gay Man

It seems that some homophobes just cannot take the advances the LGBT community is winning nationwide, and some of them seem to have become unhinged (completely) ... such as this man at DFW airport.

The video is dated Thursday, October 23, and shows an unnamed angry man bellowing and threatening another passenger who is wearing a jacket and a pink shirt. A tall man in a black cowboy hat approaches and asks the angry man what he’s upset about.“Queers!” the man shouted. “That’s what I’m upset about. This faggot right here.”

Drunk Homophobe Taken Down And Arrested At DFW Airport After Altercation With Possibly Gay Man

I get it that some don't approve of homosexuality and are completely against same-sex marriage, but don't you think attacking people because they appear homosexual in an airport is a tad radical? Why do those who oppose homosexuality feel like they have the right to call gay people out and challenge them? Who died and put them in charge?

Okay, this guy happened to be drunk.....but apparently he has very strong feelings about gays or he wouldn't have acted the way he did whether drunk or not.

So someone got drunk and arrested for being an asswipe. I guess maybe your afraid that anyone that isn't on-board the Queer enabler agenda is going to try to beat gays up. Of course you people have been saying that for decades. Hasn't happened en masse yet, but don't let that stop you from your fear mongering.

"There is no evidence that the drunk started his taunts because he was being recorded."

Sure there is he says it right on your video. AND your supposed gay man is recording THE MOMENT your video starts.
There is no evidence that the drunk started his taunts because he was being recorded....only that he doesn't like the fact that he is being recorded after he started his taunts. Sure, he says it, and sure the guy in the pink shirt is recording him, but that is only because he had already started taunting him.

And your supposed gay man walks up on the drunk guy with his camera in the air recording him which drunk guy try's to bat away- then guy in cowboy hat says what's wrong and he says "I sat it on the line" - (he was probably fighting about being line cut IMO) while trying to stop your supposed "gay guy: from filming him was fighting with him about whatever drunk dude 'sat on the line" and says he is pissed because he is being filmed....

There is no law that says you can't record/video someone. Sure he is pissed that he is being recorded, but there is no evidence that shows that is what caused him to yell the insults. And, even if what you say is true, telling someone they are homosexual is a means of insult for homophobes, and that is what he did.

That's all you got, it is NOT a homophobic attack. Who cares what the Daily Kos labeled it? Seriously, the Kos, Mertex? And something written by someone named "librarisingnsf"? Some anonymous guy who does not even know if the guy is actually gay? But decided to label him gay because he MAY be in a pink and white shirt? Come on.

Come on, Cafe, surely you don't think all the people in the airport that jumped on the drunk are conspiring against the homophobe and made the whole thing up. The Daily Kos is way more believable than Faux News, yet many conservatives rely on Faux News to keep up with what is happening in the world.

I suppose your claim is that he never even uttered the words "Queers" and "faggots" and "blacks". In Texas, it would be more likely that people would have chimed in with the drunk, so you making it seem like it was all made up is comical.

Goddamn ape.

Maybe they shouldn't flaunt their sexual perversion in public.

Wearing a pink shirt in public is now considered flaunting sexual perversion?

Have you considered travelling to Syria? People with views similar to yours are having some tryouts from what I have heard.
I am not talking about wearing pink in public. I am talking about the ones out in public forcing it down our throats like teaching it to school kids. Keep their sick perversions in the closet.

Have you considered travelling to Syria? People with views similar to yours are having some tryouts from what I have heard.
I am not talking about wearing pink in public. I am talking about the ones out in public forcing it down our throats like teaching it to school kids. Keep their sick perversions in the closet.

As usual, we have some posters who are in favor of a police state. If you damn Peeping Tom's had your way, you would take away any and all rights that don't agree with yours.

MYOB

Oh, and, with every single post, you prove you do not agree with your name.

This guy is a fighter. Maybe he drunk, but he is sickened by what is happening in the country. He sick of that queers are grabbing more and more territory. He is tired and he wants to fight it. If ideological struggle does not work, he chooses the physical strength. Warrior of Light)

This guy is a fighter. Maybe he drunk, but he is sickened by what is happening in the country. He sick of that queers are grabbing more and more territory. He is tired and he wants to fight it. If ideological struggle does not work, he chooses the physical strength. Warrior of Light)

This guy a loon but don't let that stop you from making excuses for his violent and criminal behavior. Warrior of Light!? Absurd.

Last edited:

This guy a loon but don't let that stop you from making excuses for violent and criminal behavior. Warrior of Light!? Absurd.

He sounds like someone who used to post on this message board...

And some who still do

He is nothing but a drunk hill billy. Don't make it worse by romanticizing him

Well, we know what YOU like to think about now.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I've never known of any homosexual teacher teaching kids about their private life. How do they force it down your throat? You mean you have become a homosexual just by witnessing other homosexuals? That's very unusual, I have never heard of any such thing........:eek:

Do gay people not like being called out? Sensitive, ain't they?

And why wouldn't people feel like they have a right to call people out and challenge them? Have they lost that right somewhere?
"called out"? For what? Traveling? You're an asswipe.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back