Homo's Hell No Hillary!

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
The faggots are pissed off and they have had it with tolerance. Homo groups in two states today have said "Hell No To Hillary". THEY want tighter borders and THEY want zero islamic immigration. And they are pushing for TRUMP on twitter.
lbgt-phoenix-hillary-575x822.jpg

If you have a twitter account you can go and see for yourself. Hillary is now toast with her gay base.

gays-christians-trump-575x431.jpg

This liberal democrat horsesh#t is just about over. See you at the polls!

Fury

LBGT. :lol:

Don't be surprised if this turns out to be absolute bullshit.

Certainly arab Christians have always been for Trump.
god, the more we hear her speak, whether its at a rally or to a reporter, you would think that any normal person could see right thru her,,,bad enough shes monotone, no charisma,,but it appears as if she is reading from a script/memorized answers, etc. and she just sounds so horrible as a person,,,,,it boggles me that even 40% of us take her seriously

Hildabeast is a stupid kunt who thinks Islam is a cult of peace... Your political correctness makes you a spineless piece of shit…

Hildabeast is a stupid kunt who thinks Islam is a cult of peace... Your political correctness makes you a spineless piece of shit…
MDK is no fan of Clintons and magnitudes smarter than you

Also of course Hillary doesn't give a shit about gays or women.

Hillary Rotten doesn't t really care about religion or sex or any of that shit...

All she cares about is million of dollars.... for her piggy bank/ foundation /library? LOL library yeah right....

How I despise that so and so....I can not begin to tell you!

its a wonder that no rodent control company hasnt made a CD of Hillary screaming to use as a deterrant to keep varmits/roaches out of homes....just play the CD for an hour each day, and u wont see any cockroaches/rats/mice..etc for 24 hours.

Hillary Rotten doesn't t really care about religion or sex or any of that shit...

All she cares about is million of dollars.... for her piggy bank/ foundation /library? LOL library yeah right....

is it true that she has to have a nose job every four weeks?

don't give a shit if she has or not....

only know the bitch will burn in Hell for an Eternity!

The fact that I am not willing to just believe a Twitter account that can't even get the commen acronym correct doesn't have anything to do with political correctness, dumb fuck. Perhaps you have no problem gobbling down unconfirmed jazz on the Internet, but I am not. Besides, even if this legit they are free to back whomever they wish.

The fact that I am not willing to just believe a Twitter account that can't even get the commen acronym correct doesn't have anything to do with political correctness, dumb fuck. Perhaps you have no problem gobbling down unconfirmed jazz on the Internet, but I am not. Besides, even if this legit they are free to back whine ever they wish.

Don't even pretend you won't gobble on anything that comes your way homo

don't give a shit if she has or not....

only know the bitch will burn in Hell for an Eternity!
i heard beallzebub has already refused her, but south chicago will take her.

Forum List

Back