Homo's Hell No Hillary!

There was actually quite a few gay people upset with HRC's endorsement of Hillary. They felt she was a Johnny-come-lately when it comes to gay marriage. They felt Sanders was more deserving of the endorsement. I don't think Hillary really gives a shit about gays.

There was actually quite a few gay people upset with HRC's endorsement of Hillary. They felt she was a Johnny-come-lately when it comes to gay marriage. They felt Sanders was more deserving of the endorsement. I don't think Hillary really gives a shit about gays.

I think she came along about when most other Democrats did. Not early, not really late either.

I think she came along about when most other Democrats did. Not early, not really late either.

I don't hold it against anyone when they decided to support to gay marriage. Hell, ten years ago most Americans didn't support it. I think most people are interested in moving on to more pressing matters, like the debt and making government smaller/leaner.

I don't hold it against anyone when they decided to support to gay marriage. Hell, ten years ago most Americans didn't support it. I think most people are interested in moving on to more pressing matters, like the debt and making government smaller/leaner.

Yep, I agree. I look back at even how I felt about gay marriage 10 or more years ago. I don't think I could say that I was pro-gay marriage, through my own ignorance I think I was more aligned with "why?".

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
LBGT. :lol:

Don't be surprised if this turns out to be absolute bullshit.

According to the Log Cabin Republicans their phones have been ringing off the hook. Shouldn't be surprising considering Hillary is calling for gun control.

Lately I've been trying to get the word out about a great group of Second Amendment Shooters called the Pink Pistols who have just been rocking with and winning in court against DC gun laws.

Sadly they have been predicting that what has happened in Europe with LGBT community under constant harassment by Muslim migrants would soon be on America's doorstep and they were right.

Only the Pulse was far far worse than harassment. It does not surprise me in the least that some in the LGBT community will turn to Trump.

Just an FYI (and I love, love love these guys!) They won't be voting for Hillary and her gun bans and gun control now will they?

A Gay-Friendly Shooting Club Just Won This Big Gun Rights Victory In DC
May 19, 2016 By Bre Payton

A federal judge ruled on Tuesday that a key provision of Washington DC’s concealed carry law was unconstitutional, and ordered DC police to stop requiring residents to prove they have a “good reason” to be issued a concealed carry permit.

The plaintiff, Matthew Grace, is a district gun owner and member of The Pink Pistols, a shooting group that “honors diversity and is open to all shooters regardless of sexual orientation,” with dozens of chapters nationwide.

More at link:

A Gay-Friendly Shooting Club Just Won Big Gun Rights Victory

The Pink Pistols is an old group and respectable group. I encourage other gay people to learn about firearms and to train with them. Not b/c of fear of anti-gay attacks but b/c I feel it something that is just prudent to do. I think it would be wise for most citizens as well.

Wish they would get wider credit for their awesome legal wins over the years. Gun Talk has had them on a couple of times which is great. They deserve to be recognized for all they've accomplished.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Forum List

Back