🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Homosexual Activists Tell Kim Davis: We Will Kidnap Your Husband, Tie Him Up & Force Him To Watch.

I am sure there are whole cabals of gay men just falling over themselves to bed Kim Davis. :rolleyes:

Does not compute!
Its on one of Vagasils trustworthy websites. Of course its true.
laugh.gif

Walid Shoebat is nuttier then a bathhouse mop. lol.
That sounds middle eastern. Is that a handle or his real name?

I am sure there are whole cabals of gay men just falling over themselves to bed Kim Davis. :rolleyes:

Does not compute!
Its on one of Vagasils trustworthy websites. Of course its true.
laugh.gif

Walid Shoebat is nuttier then a bathhouse mop. lol.
That sounds middle eastern. Is that a handle or his real name?

That is his real name. Read up on him. I'll let you figure out what kind of person he is on your own. lol

Typical of the perverted pond scum that infiltrate THIS forum, and all other left wing subversives that achieve their goals by intimidation!

Shoebat.com ^ | 9/10/2015 | Theodore Shoebat
Homosexual Activists Tell Kim Davis: ‘We Will Kidnap Your Husband, Tie Him Up And Force Him To Watch Us Raping You. We Will Burn You Alive.’ Civil Unrest Is Coming To America Homosexual activists are sending sadistic threats to Kim Davis, saying that they will capture her husband, tie him up and force him to watch them rape her. They also said that they will burn her house as they sleep and burn them to death. Here is the video with the full story and commentary: Kim Davis said in an interview:  They told my husband they were going...

pcNiEYx.jpg
So you really believe some gay men are going to rape Davis? She does kind of look like a drag queen now that I think about it.

They'd rape your black ass, they do her just for spite!
How do you know? Have they raped you before?

I read police reports.... so you do participate!... Nice!
No I dont participate in your gay orgies. You have me mixed up with the milk man.
Yet you throw your lot in with the fag militia....like a white person. Authentic black culture hates homosexuality.

Oh, oh, oh ice cold milk and an oreo cookie...

Typical of the perverted pond scum that infiltrate THIS forum, and all other left wing subversives that achieve their goals by intimidation!

Homosexual Activists Tell Kim Davis: ‘We Will Kidnap Your Husband, Tie Him Up And Force Him To Watch Us Raping You. We Will Burn You Alive.’ Civil Unrest Is Coming To America Homosexual activists are sending sadistic threats to Kim Davis, saying that they will capture her husband, tie him up and force him to watch them rape her. They also said that they will burn her house as they sleep and burn them to death. Here is the video with the full story and commentary: Kim Davis said in an interview:  They told my husband they were going...

pcNiEYx.jpg
Gay men want to rape Kim Davis, that fat ugly woman, while her homely husband watches? There's so much wrong with that idea.

But the thought of it gives Vagisil a frisson of the fading echo of the memory of his last tumescence.....

Speaking about fags and homosexuals, and NeddleDickTheBugFucker shows up!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::321:

Those who can't do

read about it.....

So, that's why your here! Getting off again!

Did your separation from the Service involve a "dishonorable discharge", Vag?

So you really believe some gay men are going to rape Davis? She does kind of look like a drag queen now that I think about it.

No I dont participate in your gay orgies. You have me mixed up with the milk man.
Yet you throw your lot in with the fag militia....like a white person. Authentic black culture hates homosexuality.

Sorry dog. The more gay men the more women for me. Why would you hate having more women available? Are you down low gay?

Four straight black men who led on gay rights

Gay men want to rape Kim Davis, that fat ugly woman, while her homely husband watches? There's so much wrong with that idea.

But the thought of it gives Vagisil a frisson of the fading echo of the memory of his last tumescence.....

Speaking about fags and homosexuals, and NeddleDickTheBugFucker shows up!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::321:

Those who can't do

read about it.....

Section 8 mental discharge.

Sorry dog. The more gay men the more women for me. Why would you hate having more women available? Are you down low gay?

Oreo-Cookies-and-Cream-Filling-Recipe-e1366058284997.jpg

pcNiEYx.jpg

That was my first thought too but hey, the gullible, low-info OP believes it cuz, if its on the InterWebs, its must be true.

:rolleyes:

Those who can't do

read about it.....

Mine didn't, but I doubt you ever served, little piss ant cowards never serve!

Oreo-Cookies-and-Cream-Filling-Recipe-e1366058284997.jpg
No thanks. For men the way to my heart simply doesnt exist. Go find a gay guy. :laugh:

pcNiEYx.jpg

That was my first thought too but hey, the gullible, low-info OP believes it cuz, if its on the InterWebs, its must be true.

:rolleyes:

And that why you post the shit you do, right Fugly!:321:

Those who can't do

read about it.....

I suspect it was something with a higher protein content...

In Genesis we read that the angels told Lot that God would destroy the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah because of the outcry of their neighbors. Homosexuals in numerical force become aggressors, attacking others and raping, plundering, and murdering as they go. God acted on behalf of their victims and laid waste to them.

No he didn't

In Genesis we read that the angels told Lot that God would destroy the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah because of the outcry of their neighbors. Homosexuals in numerical force become aggressors, attacking others and raping, plundering, and murdering as they go. God acted on behalf of their victims and laid waste to them.

No he didn't
Yes he did.

No he didn't
Yes he did.

Prove it
geekbeattv--geekbeatreviews--0536--damson-audio-throws-down-the-gauntlet-its-cali-vs--large.thumb.jpg

Those who can't do

read about it.....

b3401e7f-70f4-40c0-99e9-965b0bcb41fc

Klinger! lol

Forum List

Back