Homosexual declarations of children of homosexuals brings gay lifestyle into question..

Let me tell you something Bubba....when you start talking about coercing children and child abuse like that, you are crossing a dangerous and inappropriate line. It does not get much more stupid than that. No one is enticing them to be gay or anything else .

Let me tell you something jackass, why don't you watch the videos at the start of the OP and WATCH as three adults no less do exactly that---- entice, encourage, finance, enable, support them, reward them and compliment them for gay behavior. Then go get stuffed.

Chill out! I am not arguing that point. I'm agreeing with you. I am simply countering the mind set that gay people in general. are sexually abusing children and want them to be gay .That is just bigoted bullshit.
Well, PP, experts disagree.

1. Read my signature.

2. Read the following quote from the 2007 Mayo Clinic's Special Report on Pedophiles/sex crimes against kids and the perps involved:

One of the most obvious examples of an environmental factor that increases the chances of an individual becoming an offender is if he or she were sexually abused as a child. This relationship is known as the “victim-to-abuser cycle”or “abused-abusers phenomena.”...why the “abused-abusers phenomena” occurs: identification with the aggressor, in which the abused child is trying to gain a new identity by becoming the abuser; an imprinted sexual arousal pattern established by early abuse; early abuse leading to hypersexual behavior; or a form of social learning took place.
Wait!! What!!!??? I am fully aware of the cycle of abuse, but what the fuck does that have to do with gay parents.? Oh right, your dumb enough to believe the bigots who claim that people are gay because they were sexually abused. Now all you have to do is substantiate that. That is a bad and stale joke without a punchline.

Last edited:
Let me tell you something Bubba....when you start talking about coercing children and child abuse like that, you are crossing a dangerous and inappropriate line. It does not get much more stupid than that. No one is enticing them to be gay or anything else .

Let me tell you something jackass, why don't you watch the videos at the start of the OP and WATCH as three adults no less do exactly that---- entice, encourage, finance, enable, support them, reward them and compliment them for gay behavior. Then go get stuffed.
I did watch them, Bubba. The kids were being allowed to express them selves. There is no indication that any adults did anything to plant the desire for them to dress up or to experience gender dysphoria. The alternative for the adults would be to reject, ridicule and sham the kids for wanting to do it. That would be emotional abuse.

I investigated child abuse case including sexual abuse for 26 years and there is nothing taking place there that constitutes child abuse-Jackass. Get over yourself

I did watch them, Bubba. There is no indication that any adults did anything to plant the desire for them to dress up or to experience gender dysphoria.

Then smoking the bone has made you BLIND.

I did watch them, Bubba. There is no indication that any adults did anything to plant the desire for them to dress up or to experience gender dysphoria.

Then smoking the bone has made you BLIND.
Making assumptions about me makes you a fucking idiot

Homosexuality is not normalized in society, it has been forcibly imposed on us by the Left under threat of laws made by the Left

Homosexuality exists in 500 species.
Homophobia exists in only one.
Which seems unnatural now?

I'll try this again, Spanky,
Homosexuality exists in nature as a naturally self-limiting deviation. That is, since homosexuality cannot reproduce, it naturally dies out with each mutation. Only in human culture with the imposition of the now deviant leftist mentality trying to consciously effect social change by forcibly imposing homosexuality as being both a normal, acceptable and COMMON practice imposing laws against resisting or being offended by homosexuality as a PROTECTED, special class of people, punishing people who express any outward resistance or dislike of the perversion by fines, firing or other punishments as a "hate" crime do homosexuals flourish beyond their natural level to actually prosper and grow in number artificially while being reported that they are "gaining acceptance." This is a total lie, part of the fabrication and forced artificial social re-engineering of our society by the Left that otherwise could not occur on its own, which oddly in the end, actually has the effect of creating the "hate" that many people feel! If people weren't being FORCED upon by law, media, television, courts and employers to accept the crass and often overt perverseness of blatant homosexuality in their face and rammed down their throats at every turn of their life, it might actually be better accepted than it really is.

I do hope that you will take this as an opportunity to open a sincere dialogue

You bullshitters DO realize that the only ones buying your cop out crap is YOURSELVES. Gays are aberrations of nature away from nature's design that in and of themselves is not a terrible thing, just that they are being artificially promoted, supported and protected to be more than they should. You are a minute offshoot of society pumped up by your brethren to appear larger and with encouragement to try to steer as many unsuspecting young and children into the counter-culture of psychological disorder as possible in a vain attempt to try to create a sustainable society with a normalization PR, but Trump's not going to go along with it. Gays are NOT diversity, they are an example of something having gone wrong, and our culture is weakened by your "movement" not made stronger. There may or may not be a "cure," but we certainly do not need you freaks as yet one more "protected" class of aberrant minor society along with so many others artificially pushed up over that of the normal, vast mainstream.
Homosexuality is not normalized in society, it has been forcibly imposed on us by the Left under threat of laws made by the Left

Homosexuality exists in 500 species.
Homophobia exists in only one.
Which seems unnatural now?

I'll try this again, Spanky,
Homosexuality exists in nature as a naturally self-limiting deviation. That is, since homosexuality cannot reproduce, it naturally dies out with each mutation. Only in human culture with the imposition of the now deviant leftist mentality trying to consciously effect social change by forcibly imposing homosexuality as being both a normal, acceptable and COMMON practice imposing laws against resisting or being offended by homosexuality as a PROTECTED, special class of people, punishing people who express any outward resistance or dislike of the perversion by fines, firing or other punishments as a "hate" crime do homosexuals flourish beyond their natural level to actually prosper and grow in number artificially while being reported that they are "gaining acceptance." This is a total lie, part of the fabrication and forced artificial social re-engineering of our society by the Left that otherwise could not occur on its own, which oddly in the end, actually has the effect of creating the "hate" that many people feel! If people weren't being FORCED upon by law, media, television, courts and employers to accept the crass and often overt perverseness of blatant homosexuality in their face and rammed down their throats at every turn of their life, it might actually be better accepted than it really is.

I do hope that you will take this as an opportunity to open a sincere dialogue

You bullshitters DO realize that the only ones buying your cop out crap is YOURSELVES. Gays are aberrations of nature away from nature's design that in and of themselves is not a terrible thing, just that they are being artificially promoted, supported and protected to be more than they should. You are a minute offshoot of society pumped up by your brethren to appear larger and with encouragement to try to steer as many unsuspecting young and children into the counter-culture of psychological disorder as possible in a vain attempt to try to create a sustainable society with a normalization PR, but Trump's not going to go along with it. Gays are NOT diversity, they are an example of something having gone wrong, and our culture is weakened by your "movement" not made stronger. There may or may not be a "cure," but we certainly do not need you freaks as yet one more "protected" class of aberrant minor society along with so many others artificially pushed up over that of the normal, vast mainstream.

Au Contraie Mr Freak

the American culture has always been stronger due to it's diversity.

That you'd hail to the 1% , the glutons ,ultimiate social abusers , the sons of mammon as example speaks volumes

They are consumed by hate , a contagious disease

~S~

It's natural and that is the way it is!

God made it and I think it is time for you to accept them as your equal.

You are in no position to determine what anyone deems natural. No position at all

And you are?

As if any of your homophobic bigots are in a position to decide what is normal or not.

Nothing normal about homosexuality. Try as you might it ain't happening.

You want to do it go right ahead but keep that shit away from children.

Nothing normal about being Jewish.

But I am not telling you to keep that shit away from children.

Chill out! I am not arguing that point. I'm agreeing with you. I am simply countering the mind set that gay people in general. are sexually abusing children and want them to be gay .That is just bigoted bullshit.

1. Read my signature.

2. Read the following quote from the 2007 Mayo Clinic's Special Report on Pedophiles/sex crimes against kids and the perps involved:]

God- this lie again?

First of all- nothing you have posted is in relation to gays molesting children- you are just lying.

This was not a Mayo Clinic Report.
It was not a 'Special Report
The Report- by Doctor Hall and Hall- printed in the Mayo Clinic proceedings

https://www.abusewatch.net/pedophiles.pdf
Mayo Clin Proc. • April 2007;82(4):457-471 • www.mayoclinicproceedings.com
PROFILE OF PEDOPHILIA
For personal use. Mass reproduce only with permission from
Mayo Clinic Proceeding

Profile of Pedophilia:
Definition, Characteristics of Offenders, Recidivism,
Treatment Outcomes, and Forensic Issue

And what was the one sentence you always leave out?

This finding does not imply that ho-mosexuals are more likely to molest children,

As always- this article directly contradicts every claim you make.

1. Read my signature.

2. Read the following quote from the 2007 Mayo Clinic's Special Report on Pedophiles/sex crimes against kids and the perps involved:]

God- this lie again?

First of all- nothing you have posted is in relation to gays molesting children- you are just lying.

This was not a Mayo Clinic Report.
It was not a 'Special Report
The Report- by Doctor Hall and Hall- printed in the Mayo Clinic proceedings

https://www.abusewatch.net/pedophiles.pdf
Mayo Clin Proc. • April 2007;82(4):457-471 • www.mayoclinicproceedings.com
PROFILE OF PEDOPHILIA
For personal use. Mass reproduce only with permission from
Mayo Clinic Proceeding

Profile of Pedophilia:
Definition, Characteristics of Offenders, Recidivism,
Treatment Outcomes, and Forensic Issue

And what was the one sentence you always leave out?

This finding does not imply that ho-mosexuals are more likely to molest children,

As always- this article directly contradicts every claim you make.
You killed it!!

Really? Prove it. I'll take a million pioneers from back in the colonial days against a million of your modern, diverse, multicultural, multi-sexual lot and we pit them in a battle against each other giving each side equal weapons. I bet my 18th century colonialists KICK YOUR FUCKING ASS!

Really? Prove it. I'll take a million pioneers from back in the colonial days against a million of your modern, diverse, multicultural, multi-sexual lot and we pit them in a battle against each other giving each side equal weapons. I bet my 18th century colonialists KICK YOUR FUCKING ASS!
So, in your world, the ability to brutalize others is the true test of cultural development and health of a society? You are a joy to behold . A wonderful human being indeed.

So, in your world, the ability to brutalize others is the true test of cultural development and health of a society? You are a joy to behold . A wonderful human being indeed.

You make an unsupported rash statement, I ask for proof, you try to change the subject. You say diversity makes you stronger so I take the two most divergent societies, the LEAST diverse, the 18th century colonialists against the MOST diverse, the current multicultural one. The former survived and beat out both the Indians AND the British surviving starvation and brutal winters to build a nation, while the latter couldn't punch their way out of a paper bag and thinks they had a bad day if their Twitter account goes down while cashing in welfare checks. So your response? Attack me. You really are a total lying POS for brains aren't you? No need to answer. The evidence is clear.

1. Read my signature.

2. Read the following quote from the 2007 Mayo Clinic's Special Report on Pedophiles/sex crimes against kids and the perps involved:

One of the most obvious examples of an environmental factor that increases the chances of an individual becoming an offender is if he or she were sexually abused as a child. This relationship is known as the “victim-to-abuser cycle”or “abused-abusers phenomena.”...why the “abused-abusers phenomena” occurs: identification with the aggressor, in which the abused child is trying to gain a new identity by becoming the abuser; an imprinted sexual arousal pattern established by early abuse; early abuse leading to hypersexual behavior; or a form of social learning took place.
God- this lie again? And what was the one sentence you always leave out? "This finding does not imply that ho-mosexuals are more likely to molest children,"

That's funny. Because the article didn't say "This finding in no way depicts that homosexuals are more likely to molest children". It merely said the finding doesn't imply that. But implications are subjective. To expound on that and see if it does maybe imply it with further study, read my signature below.

The Mayo Clinic's Special Article on Pedophilia no doubt wanted to remain PC as pressures from the APA were in place and well entrenched at the time. It's not the author's "words and feelings" one should pay attention to; it is the raw data and the ability to deduce logically that should be employed in coming up with what is implied and what isn't. Again, read my signature. When the CDC uses the word "epidemic", it's not a subjective statement. The job description disallows them to use such wording if they do not have clear empirical reason to do so.

I'm 54 years old and I have just been diagnosed with Emphysema. I haven't smoked in close to 25 years. I started smoking when I was 16 because my mother and Step father smoked. It's their fault I have Emphysema.

Kids mimic their parents. If their parents are gay the children will most likely be gay too. That's proof they chose to be gay and wasn't necessarily born that way.

Is this a healthy loving environment, or is it sex abuse of minors?

It is, after all, illegal to entice children to think or participate in sexual activity...

So why is it the homosexual community thinks that they are exempt?

Ellen praises girlish biological boy's "good lips":

So children of heterosexual parents don't play with make-up?

Forum List

Back