Homosexual marriage very unethical.

I must say, for the State of California to legalize Homosexual marriage,I think is very wrong.

Marriage is a special union between a Man and a Woman,that results in the creation of a family ,with children,eventually being added to expand the family.This is what God instructed us to do in the Garden of Eden.

Homosexual marriage, does not allow for any creation of offspring or children.
Yes, many say they can adopt, and also have a family,but it can not compare
to a Male Female marriage relationship, that reproduces a biological offspring,or extension of the married male and female couple.

In closing, I must say,not only is a Homosexual marriage viewed as blasphemous, in the eyes of God, it is, I feel, highly unethical and sinfull.
America may be damed by God himself for this sacrilage.

"For those of you keeping score of recent Republican sex scandals, first there was Rep. Mark Foley, who got caught sending sexually explicit IMs to underage male pages. Then we had President Bush's spiritual adviser, Ted Haggard, who resigned as head of the National Association of Evangelicals after admitting to having methamphetamine-fuled sex with a male prostitute. Then Louisian Sen. David Vitter's name popped up on the DC madam list amid revelations that he had been frequenting prostitutes and dressing in diapers. Then John McCain's Florida campaign co-chiarman, state represenative Bob Allen, was arrested for offering to perform oral sex on an undercover male police officer in exchange for $20. And now comes Craig, starring in Brokeback Bathroom."

What will be the next Republican sex scandal to break?

PS-I'm a Christian who believes in gay marriage.

Go Figure that one out.

Last edited:
"For those of you keeping score of recent Republican sex scandals, first there was Rep. Mark Foley, who got caught sending sexually explicit IMs to underage male pages. Then we had President Bush's spiritual adviser, Ted Haggard, who resigned as head of the National Association of Evangelicals after admitting to having methamphetamine-fuled sex with a male prostitute. Then Louisian Sen. David Vitter's name popped up on the DC madam list amid revelations that he had been frequenting prostitutes and dressing in diapers. Then John McCain's Florida campaign co-chiarman, state represenative Bob Allen, was arrested for offering to perform oral sex on an undercover male police officer in exchange for $20. And now comes Craig, starring in Brokeback Bathroom."

What will be the next Republican sex scandal to break?

PS-I'm a Christian who believes in gay marriage.

Go Figure that one out.

all lies. the republicans are God's new chosen people :eusa_pray:

i used to work with a guy who was a devout christian and was homosexual. he was more spiritual than most people who pass themselves off as christians these days

I must say, for the State of California to legalize Homosexual marriage,I think is very wrong.

Marriage is a special union between a Man and a Woman,that results in the creation of a family ,with children,eventually being added to expand the family.This is what God instructed us to do in the Garden of Eden.

Homosexual marriage, does not allow for any creation of offspring or children.
Yes, many say they can adopt, and also have a family,but it can not compare
to a Male Female marriage relationship, that reproduces a biological offspring,or extension of the married male and female couple.

In closing, I must say,not only is a Homosexual marriage viewed as blasphemous, in the eyes of God, it is, I feel, highly unethical and sinfull.
America may be damed by God himself for this sacrilage.

Actually marriage is a legal device to prevent men from abandoning the mother of their children and running off with some young hussy.

In modern terms its combined with laws to prevent adultery, bigamy and, in the event of a divorce, spousal and child support payments.

So in terms of the whole protecting women from adulterous husbands thing, yes, marriage for gays seems rather unnecessary. Certainly not immoral however.

However, during the last couple hundred years there has been a real push for marriage as a symbol of love (you can blame Hollywood for popularizing that idea).

So if marriage is now considered a symbol of love, then yes, gays should be allowed to marry.

Marriage has changed dramatically over the years. Divorce laws, marrying for love, gay marriages... get used to it.

Even South Africa now allows gay marriages. America is going to have embrace this and get used to it. Marriage is a right, a matter of freedom of expression.

If you can't allow people to express their love then what are you... a love-phobe?

Freedom of Expression, Freedom of Marriage - The Religion eZine

Rotten Marriages Vs Gay Marriages - The Religion eZine

Last edited:
all lies. the republicans are God's new chosen people :eusa_pray:

i used to work with a guy who was a devout christian and was homosexual. he was more spiritual than most people who pass themselves off as christians these days

A lot of gay people I know are married (in a hetro way) and use that marriage as a facade for society's rules on "how it should be."

A lot of my gay men friends date married men, it's just a fact of their life.

You can be a Christian and homosexual, or a Christian and believe in their rights to marriage. It's the 'hetro'ones who scream outrage the loudest who may have the 'skeletons' in their 'closets' if you know what I mean.

Jesus on a crutch are you people STILL whining about gays getting married?

Get a life, why doncha?

They're here! They're queer! Get over it!

In the eyes of the American gov they are. In case you missed it, sodomy laws are a thing of the past.

Your younger generation will be just as accepting of gays as they have become with blacks. deal with it.

Listen you stupid jackass, gay so called "rights" and the black civil rights movement cannot be compare and neither can gay marriage fight to the civil rights movement,, lay off that cosmic crack pipe and quit beaming up to Scottie. Gay marriage isn't equal to heterosexual marriage according to the American government, there is no law that says so, there is no law that says there is equal rights for people based on sexual aberrant behavior being rewarded, those crack asteroids you smoke is blinding you. And the younger generation will never be accepting to the idea of people spraying semen and fecal particles on each other.

Listen you stupid jackass, gay so called "rights" and the black civil rights movement cannot be compare and neither can gay marriage fight to the civil rights movement,, lay off that cosmic crack pipe and quit beaming up to Scottie. Gay marriage isn't equal to heterosexual marriage according to the American government, there is no law that says so, there is no law that says there is equal rights for people based on sexual aberrant behavior being rewarded, those crack asteroids you smoke is blinding you. And the younger generation will never be accepting to the idea of people spraying semen and fecal particles on each other.

if gay marrige is not eqqual to hetero marrige in your opinon then you are oppresing the rights of a large group of people. that reminds me of something, the cival rights movement! although race is not what we are talking about this is still a conversation about prejudice and equal rights.

if gay marrige is not eqqual to hetero marrige in your opinon then you are oppresing the rights of a large group of people. that reminds me of something, the cival rights movement! although race is not what we are talking about this is still a conversation about prejudice and equal rights.

Sexually deviant behavior and people of African descent are two different things, far from being the same so quit playing that dimwitted card, by that logic we should pedophiles marry and have sex with underaged people, we should let people marry and have sex with animals, those are sexually deviant behaviors, not the same as black civil rights.

Jesus on a crutch are you people STILL whining about gays getting married?

Get a life, why doncha?

They're here! They're queer! Get over it!

actually i think most of the people posting now are trying to make fun of the homophobes, but they arent responding.

Sexually deviant behavior and people of African descent are two different things, far from being the same so quit playing that dimwitted card, by that logic we should pedophiles marry and have sex with underaged people, we should let people marry and have sex with animals, those are sexually deviant behaviors, not the same as black civil rights.
and who defines sexual devient. because YOU don't like it is wrong. you are oppresing a group because of your personal feelings toward the issue.

Bass posits that

Sexually deviant behavior and people of African descent are two different things

Comparing a "behavior" to a race?

Clever the way you worded that to parse the humanity of the picture when discussing homosexuals.

Homosexuals and the people of Arican descent are not two different things.

They are one thing, Bass...they are fellow human beings.

bass Posits That

Comparing A "behavior" To A Race?

Clever The Way You Worded That To Parse The Humanity Of The Picture When Discussing Homosexuals.

Homosexuals And The People Of Arican Descent Are Not Two Different Things.

They Are One Thing, Bass...they Are Fellow human Beings.

Very True!

Bass posits that

Clever the way you worded that to parse the humanity of the picture when discussing homosexuals.

All people are humans but all people don't practice sexually deviant behavior. There is virtually no compasrison between black civil rights and homosexuality. No one is saying that sodomites aren't human, just that their sexually deviant behavior isn't something that the government should make special provisions for.

Bass posits that

by that logic, people who practice bestiality, murder, rape, incest, pedophalia are all humans therefore people should just accept it and quit "discriminating" against their deviant behavior.

by that logic, people who practice bestiality, murder, rape, incest, pedophalia are all humans therefore people should just accept it and quit "discriminating" against their deviant behavior.

With that logic, we should just outlaw marriage because it makes all these other groups want to engage in it themselves.

you are wrong. plain and simple. gay sex is no more illegal than strait sex. Look at the progress thus far regarding racial acceptance. Archie Bunker is a thing of the past and, as with gays, so too is the younger generation looking beyond your goofy gay hating bigotry.

MY evidence? Every year pride day celebrations GROW and are ALLOWED and even SANCTIONED by local govs. People like you used to say the same thing about black men and white women too. Thankfully, the 90s happened.

All people are humans but all people don't practice sexually deviant behavior. There is virtually no compasrison between black civil rights and homosexuality. No one is saying that sodomites aren't human, just that their sexually deviant behavior isn't something that the government should make special provisions for.

ok so i have yet to here a reason why gay marrige is wrong from you. Because the bible says its wrong? because you say its wrong? Neither of these reasons matter. Just because you feel its wrong does not make it wrong. so for this but you are not the center of the universe. God and christianity probably fake, i mean its not even the dominent religon on the planet. but you have your belifes, but saying that gays should not be married for whatever reason does not matter because its not wrong. I mean if you don't like gays, don't be gay. Let me dumb it down. if you don't like a haircut, you don't ilegalize it, you don't were it. i hope that can clear it up for you.

Thats never gonna happen, even if you made 100 Brokeback Mountain Movies, people will never be accepting of two people doing each other in the butt.

Again, you are wrong. Hate to break it to ya but the whole butt sex thing isn't restricted to gays. In case you haven't been paying attention, fellatio and cunningulus is pretty popular these days as well.

funny, your list doesn't strike me as the results of mutual consenting parties.

any more examples you'd like to toss out... LIKE A SALAD?

you prefer jelly, don't you?

Forum List

Back