Homosexual marriage very unethical.

you are wrong. plain and simple. gay sex is no more illegal than strait sex. Look at the progress thus far regarding racial acceptance. Archie Bunker is a thing of the past and, as with gays, so too is the younger generation looking beyond your goofy gay hating bigotry.

Repeat, butt banditry will never accepted by the majority of the people. Sodomite sex is sexually deviant, heterosexual sex is not, otherwise you stupid jackass would be here trolling up a storm on the forum with your sympathetic posts about same sex booty bandits.

MY evidence? Every year pride day celebrations GROW and are ALLOWED and even SANCTIONED by local govs. People like you used to say the same thing about black men and white women too. Thankfully, the 90s happened.

Black men marrying white women is not a sexually deviant behavior like two men blowing fecal particles on each others backs, you're talking apples and oranges.

funny, your list doesn't strike me as the results of mutual consenting parties.

any more examples you'd like to toss out... LIKE A SALAD?

you prefer jelly, don't you?

You support booty banditry and fudgepacking, you should be asking yourself that question.

Repeat, butt banditry will never accepted by the majority of the people. Sodomite sex is sexually deviant, heterosexual sex is not, otherwise you stupid jackass would be here trolling up a storm on the forum with your sympathetic posts about same sex booty bandits.

you can repeat it until you are red in the face instead of a chocolaty brown. It's still going to happen. Trust me. EVERY YEAR the rainbow gets a little bigger. You know, just like the frequency of interracial marriages. and thank GOD for that!

Black men marrying white women is not a sexually deviant behavior like two men blowing fecal particles on each others backs, you're talking apples and oranges.

well, you are either too stupid to remember 20 years ago or have had a stroke since then. Go ask your neighbor about how non-deviant interracial unions are. See if his eyes narrow when you tell him your son wants to take his daughter to prom.

And, I appriciate the vivid imagery, dude. If you are trying to shock someone you are directing that vocab cannon at the wrong dude. I enjoy playing that game too. Ask Ravi, Jillian, Ang, Mani and a host of others who can testify about my choice in language.

I'm going to divorce my wife and leave my family if gays are allowed to marry because we all know that homosexuals tying the knot means the end of families as we know it.

Indeed it does means the end of family:

2nqtudf.jpg

You support booty banditry and fudgepacking, you should be asking yourself that question.

yet you are the one who provided a goofy list of non-consenting shit you think in equivalent to gay unions. Did you want to take another stab at that or just sit there and dream about a winking brown eye?

you can repeat it until you are red in the face instead of a chocolaty brown. It's still going to happen. Trust me. EVERY YEAR the rainbow gets a little bigger. You know, just like the frequency of interracial marriages. and thank GOD for that!

Basically you cannot refute the fact that booty banditry and interracial are not the same because one is a sexually deviant behavior while the other isn't. You cannot argue against the fact that heterosexual sex isn't sexually deviant behavior while same sex butt shagging and crotch licking is sexual deviant.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.

Its wittily satirical if you are. Its pretty ridiculous if you're not.

I'll assume you're being sarcastic. And if you deny you are, I'll assume your denial is sarcasm too.

The Bass hates homosexuality with a passion, now go figure.

Basically you cannot refute the fact that booty banditry and interracial are not the same because one is a sexually deviant behavior while the other isn't. You cannot argue against the fact that heterosexual sex isn't sexually deviant behavior while same sex butt shagging and crotch licking is sexual deviant.

As a wise man from California once said, "Well, that's just your opinion, man"

lebowski.jpg

Which, AGAIN, is no public standard that the younger generation will give a fuck about.

enjoy knowing that.

]

your neighbors feel the same way about your dark skin. Progress happened despite their hatred too, didnt it?

:eusa_angel:

I'm a light skinned black but even so my blackness isn't a deviant behavior. White people are the minority in the world so if skin color was a deviant from the norm who would be the real deviant people?

I'm a light skinned black but even so my blackness isn't a deviant behavior. White people are the minority in the world so if skin color was a deviant from the norm who would be the real deviant people?

I dont care what shade of black you are. And neither do your neighbors. Your blackness is genetic just like sexual orientation. Again, ask them if your son could take their white daughters to prom and then tell me all about deviant behaviour. Which, truthfully, since you are not the standard of normal at all, you really don't have no expertise on what is or isn't deviant.

Spare me your fucking "white people are the minority" crap, dude. go outside and share that joke with your neighborhood and count how many folks laugh at you.

I dont care what shade of black you are. And neither do your neighbors. Your blackness is genetic just like sexual orientation. Again, ask them if your son could take their white daughters to prom and then tell me all about deviant behaviour. Which, truthfully, since you are not the standard of normal at all, you really don't have no expertise on what is or isn't deviant.

Spare me your fucking "white people are the minority" crap, dude. go outside and share that joke with your neighborhood and count how many folks laugh at you.

On a worldwide scale whitey is the minority and if the majority nonwhites every united and stuck it to whitey[the racist white man is whitey] he wouldn't be in the position he's in today, but thats a different story. I don't care particularly care for dating white women, try asking OJ that question. The fact still remains that interracial marriage is not sexually deviant, nor deviant in any manner, unlike same sex butt sex.

On a worldwide scale whitey is the minority and if the majority nonwhites every united and stuck it to whitey[the racist white man is whitey] he wouldn't be in the position he's in today, but thats a different story. I don't care particularly care for dating white women, try asking OJ that question. The fact still remains that interracial marriage is not sexually deviant, nor deviant in any manner, unlike same sex butt sex.

HA!

yea, OJ sure is the interracial standard!

and yes, to MANY blacks and whites mixing IS behaviourally deviant. Like I said, ask your white neighbors.

oh, and your black v white numbers may be true but WE still have the technology to even that score quick. chuck a spear at me. go ahead.

Who cares if its deviant. Gov has no place telling them they cant be gay and married. I am a conservative, and I say let em get married. I could care less. Just don't try and get me to take it in the butt and I will be happy.

Charles

hahahha, oh my god, i love this pic. hahaha, amazing. i dont know what your upbringing was like, but wow

jesus crist, that looks like the result of some bad mushroom tea with acid sugar cubes, which of course leads to fun unless your filled with negitivity and homophobia like Mr. Bass here.

Forum List

Back