Homosexual marriage very unethical.

Stop comparing Homosexuality, with Racial existence, or interracial marriage.which are
two very different acts.There is no comparison. Homosexuality is a sexual deviation from
the norm.Interracial marriage is racial deviance.Two totally different acts.Why are homos
always trying to compare their struggle,with the Black struggle?two totally different struggles.This many blacks find offensive.

sorry.. you may see yourself as the last sample of any relevant persicuted population but you can't control how the American society compares both groups' path toward equality.

feel free to generalize, demonize and perpetuate stereotypes though. It probably won't be ironic as fuck.

It is offensive for homos to compare their sexually deviant struggle for universal sodomy to the black civil rights movement, there is no real comparison as homos don't have anything comparable to the history of struggles that African Americans have. They can simply chose to stop taking it in the anus and or kep their homosexuality to themselves, blacks cannot stop being black and or keep their blackness to themselves.

Gays can no more stop being gay than you can stop being hetero. If you think otherwise then feel free to test your theory and go gay for a month. It's too bad that you don't see the laughable irony of your gay hating position while living down in "don't let the sun set while you are in town, ******" land.

They can choose not to engage in interracial relationships, though. So it's not really that big of a difference.

Gay marriage and interracial marriage are not the same, just as homosexual sex and interracial sex isn't the same. Interracial dating and sex isn't sexually deviant and just because some racist crackers obsessed with racial purity ´says it is doesn't mean it is. There's no way to equal the two just like there's no way one can make the sodomite struggle equal to the struggle for black civil rights.

Gays can no more stop being gay than you can stop being hetero. If you think otherwise then feel free to test your theory and go gay for a month. It's too bad that you don't see the laughable irony of your gay hating position while living down in "don't let the sun set while you are in town, ******" land.

There are ex-gays you jackass, so they can quit taking it up the butt, so yout trash is once again refuted.

sorry.. you may see yourself as the last sample of any relevant persicuted population but you can't control how the American society compares both groups' path toward equality.

feel free to generalize, demonize and perpetuate stereotypes though. It probably won't be ironic as fuck.

American society has never made that idiotic comparison, the sodomites themselves are the ones making that dumb comparison you liar.

Gay marriage and interracial marriage are not the same, just as homosexual sex and interracial sex isn't the same. Interracial dating and sex isn't sexually deviant and just because some racist crackers obsessed with racial purity ´says it is doesn't mean it is. There's no way to equal the two just like there's no way one can make the sodomite struggle equal to the struggle for black civil rights.

I don't think it's the same either, but it is similar. There's really no valid reason to deny people happiness when it doesn't hurt you in any way to do it. Fear for your own manhood isn't a valid excuse.

I don't think it's the same either, but it is similar. There's really no valid reason to deny people happiness when it doesn't hurt you in any way to do it. Fear for your own manhood isn't a valid excuse.

ok, using your logic, if people want to marry and have sex with their goats, dogs, cats, cows, brothers, sisters, sons, daughters, underaged children, with dead bodies etc, let them, since it would denying their happiness. Also, lets them smoke and use as much, crack, weed, heroin, hashish, LSD, PCP, etc also because to say prefent that is to deny people happiness.

You neoliberals like to question what is right and wrong, too muc and too less, moral and immoral, so damn much that the boundaries between what is truly right and wrong become completely blurred and in time you'll have exactly what you desire, a society thats chaotic and devoid rules and regulation.

I fear for your manhood, Ravi!

ok, using your logic, if people want to marry and have sex with their goats, dogs, cats, cows, brothers, sisters, sons, daughters, underaged children, with dead bodies etc, let them, since it would denying their happiness. Also, lets them smoke and use as much, crack, weed, heroin, hashish, LSD, PCP, etc also because to say prefent that is to deny people happiness.

You neoliberals like to question what is right and wrong, too muc and too less, moral and immoral, so damn much that the boundaries between what is truly right and wrong become completely blurred and in time you'll have exactly what you desire, a society thats chaotic and devoid rules and regulation.

The only standard should be consenting adults. Animals, underaged children, and the dead don't qualify.

Drugs should be legal.

I'm not basing my opinion on what's right and wrong. I'm basing it on what I believe the constitution guaranteed.

I'm sorry, Chaz, the government isn't supposed to step in and prevent you from yourself.

The only standard should be consenting adults.

That's my initial intuition as well, but that would include sibling couples, and parent / adult-offspring couples. Should "unrelated" be added to that standard? What about first cousins? Second cousins? Just musing about where the line should be drawn...

That's my initial intuition as well, but that would include sibling couples, and parent / adult-offspring couples. Should "unrelated" be added to that standard? What about first cousins? Second cousins? Just musing about where the line should be drawn...

I'd like to see a lawful contract where any two adults can enter into an agreement that gives the same legal benefits as marriage. Take sex out of the equation. Churches are free to do as they please.

I'd like to see a lawful contract where any two adults can enter into an agreement that gives the same legal benefits as marriage. Take sex out of the equation.

I wouldn't mind seeing that, either, but what you're describing now doesn't sound at all like marriage.

Bingo. It shouldn't be called marriage if it's going to be between members of the same sex.

I agree with you, but liberal go by feelings and their own religion of liberalism, not god

I must say, for the State of California to legalize Homosexual marriage,I think is very wrong.

Marriage is a special union between a Man and a Woman,that results in the creation of a family ,with children,eventually being added to expand the family.This is what God instructed us to do in the Garden of Eden.

Homosexual marriage, does not allow for any creation of offspring or children.
Yes, many say they can adopt, and also have a family,but it can not compare
to a Male Female marriage relationship, that reproduces a biological offspring,or extension of the married male and female couple.

In closing, I must say,not only is a Homosexual marriage viewed as blasphemous, in the eyes of God, it is, I feel, highly unethical and sinfull.
America may be damed by God himself for this sacrilage.

I agree with you, but liberal go by feelings and their own religion of liberalism, not god

Well, if it isn't bullshit boy. Get tired of playing with people elsewhere and come here to spread your mayhem? What's going to be the game now? The retard routine got old quick so you're going to have to come up with something new.

Forum List

Back