Homosexual recruitment is working

Pretty soon all liberals will be bisexual.

When asked "Are you gay?".....all liberals have that moment of shame. They think "Fuck....no....I'm a bigoted hetero".

So....they'll let themselves get butt fucked or scissored by someone of the same sex so they can at least claim bisexual.

Liberals would rather be dishonest but appear progressive and tolerant than DARE be seen as possibly a normal hetero American.

What is scissored? bucs90?

the rightwingnut homophobes love fantasizing about gay sex.

When asked "Are you gay?".....all liberals have that moment of shame. They think "Fuck....no....I'm a bigoted hetero".

So....they'll let themselves get butt fucked or scissored by someone of the same sex so they can at least claim bisexual.

Liberals would rather be dishonest but appear progressive and tolerant than DARE be seen as possibly a normal hetero American.

Blow it out your ass, I asked a question. You have an answer? No? Usual.

poor psycho willow ijit. :cuckoo:

stay classy, white trash.

I think the OP illustrates that homosexuality isn't simply something one is "born with".

It sounds like it's probably becoming more socially acceptable for young people to experiment with homosexuality due to the "glamorization" of homosexuality in the media today.

The experimentation and curiosity has always been there. The difference now is that most people do not fear being beaten or killed for it.

No biggie. If you want to try it, go right ahead. It is no ones business but yours and your partner's (provided neither of you is in a monogamous relationship).

Quarter of 'straight' young women admit to having a gay sex experience

You aren't always "born" homosexual, some people are recruited into it. This is the truth the LGBT movement is trying to hide. They are recruiting young people into LGBT, while denying that recruitment is possible.

We must oppose them.

You must oppose people having the freedom to choose who they have sex with?

And just as an FYI, the article you linked doesn't say that a quarter of young women "turned gay". They just said they had had a fling with someone of the same gender. Being women they have fewer taboos against that sort of thing. And considering that the same percentage of women will be molested by straight males, it seems that you are fighting against the wrong thing.

So a 20 year old girl tried sex with a woman. What business is that of yours? Or anybody's?

You never offer anything of substance...just a troll.

Scissoring is two women rubbing their crotches together. Their legs go up the body of their partner, then their genitals can be ground against each other.

This is another example of the neocons being paranoid that gay sex is so much better than straight sex that anyone who tries it will be hooked.

Laughable, at best.

Eat shit and die moron.

Scissoring is two women rubbing their crotches together. Their legs go up the body of their partner, then their genitals can be ground against each other.

Oh! I bet Jilly Willy loves this.

images

A good Christian would talk to them and show bigotry, bias and discrimination by telling them to stop their destructive ways and stop killing themselves. That's what a good Christian would do. How awful of them. Leave them to their privacy. Let them kill themselves. They obviously are enjoying themselves doing it.

Exactly- we are all going to die eventually- these ladies want to enjoy life

images
images

images

I am still amazed, in this day and time, that people think they have a say in what one person does (that is not illegal). Especially since it does not effect them at all.

A good Christian would talk to them and show bigotry, bias and discrimination by telling them to stop their destructive ways and stop killing themselves. That's what a good Christian would do. How awful of them. Leave them to their privacy. Let them kill themselves. They obviously are enjoying themselves doing it.

Exactly- we are all going to die eventually- these ladies want to enjoy life

images
images

images

If it feels good.......

Quarter of 'straight' young women admit to having a gay sex experience

You aren't always "born" homosexual, some people are recruited into it. This is the truth the LGBT movement is trying to hide. They are recruiting young people into LGBT, while denying that recruitment is possible.

We must oppose them.
recruited?.....if they were than they had bi-sexual tendencies.....you do realize that MANY "men" throughout history have felt the same way....right?....only now they feel they can do it without the shit they would have had to put up with in times past.....from people like you......

hey buc sit down i have something to tell you.....many bisexual Conservatives are the same way.....yea i know i was shocked too....

Forum List

Back