Homosexual Waiter Says He Was Refused Tip Because Of His Sexual Orientation

What is alleged to have been written on the back of the check.
"Thank you for your service, it was excellent. That being said, we cannot in good conscience tip you, for your homosexual lifestyle is an affront to GOD. (Homosexual slur) do not share in the wealth of GOD, and you will not share in ours," the customer wrote. "We hope you will see the tip your (homosexual slur) choices made you lose out on, and plan accordingly. It is never too late for GOD's love, but none shall be spared for (homosexual slur). May GOD have mercy on you."

Sounds about par to me...

"Thank you for your service, it was excellent. That being said, we cannot in good conscience tip you, for your homosexual lifestyle is an affront to GOD. (Homosexual slur) do not share in the wealth of GOD, and you will not share in ours," the customer wrote. "We hope you will see the tip your (homosexual slur) choices made you lose out on, and plan accordingly. It is never too late for GOD's love, but none shall be spared for (homosexual slur). May GOD have mercy on you."

Alleged where? You have a quote but no link.

Alleged where? You have a quote but no link.

Unlike you, I actually read the links provided in OPs...try it sometime.

Unlike you, I actually read the links provided in OPs...try it sometime.

And no where does it explain exactly HOW this couple knew he was gay.

You keep saying this as if it means anything. If the server didn't mention it then the jebus study people just assumed.

What's your point?

My poi nt is either he told them, which is ignorant as hell and inappropriate or he made it up and wrote the note himself.

And no where does it explain exactly HOW this couple knew he was gay.

You keep saying this as if it means anything. If the server didn't mention it then the jebus study people just assumed.

What's your point?

My poi nt is either he told them, which is ignorant as hell and inappropriate or he made it up and wrote the note himself.

..or the jebus people just assumed. Personally, I'm going with door #3.

Do you have any evidence the server made it up?

Maybe the dude was wearing an anklet and high heels. Dead giveaway.

unless of course you have a table large enough that the restaurant says you have an automatic gratuity.

In which case it's hardly a gratuity.

It's not a gratuity, it's termed a service charge.

But I disagree with it.

you obviously live in your mom's basement and have never been to a restaurant or worked in one....if you have a table of X or more, usually 8 people, you are automatically charged a gratuity. in fact, look at any menu and it says the same thing.

are you are troll? because i've never seen a single intelligent response from you.

In which case it's hardly a gratuity.

It's not a gratuity, it's termed a service charge.

But I disagree with it.

you obviously live in your mom's basement and have never been to a restaurant or worked in one....if you have a table of X or more, usually 8 people, you are automatically charged a gratuity. in fact, look at any menu and it says the same thing.

are you are troll? because i've never seen a single intelligent response from you.

In shit restaurants they have such foolish charges.
If you make a reservation at a quality restaurant for 8 you get the chefs table!!

At Barbera Lynches MENTON the chefs table has 3 sides looking at the stations in the kitchen.
The place is pretty amazing!!

Kansas...home of the Westboro Baptist Church.

I ask again, HOW did they know he was gay?

I'm not sure why you need to ask this question three times. You've never seen an obviously gay person before? You've never seen a man with effeminate behavior and knew that dude was gay? Seriously??

You're being purposely obtuse.

Last edited:
Kansas...home of the Westboro Baptist Church.

I ask again, HOW did they know he was gay?

I'm not sure why you need to ask this question three times. You've never seen an obviously gay person before? You've never seen a man with effeminate behavior and knew that dude was gay? Seriously??

You're being purposely obtuse.

He's leading up to asserting that the very fact of him being gay shoved his gayness into the customers face and therefore didn't deserve a tip...heheh.

Seriously, some people think this way. They're called xtains.

Last edited:
People are tipping him more
Now, just to show sympathy. He had a financial
motive for making it all up.

Forum List

Back