Homosexual Waiter Says He Was Refused Tip Because Of His Sexual Orientation

Kansas...home of the Westboro Baptist Church.

I ask again, HOW did they know he was gay?

I'm not sure why you need to ask this question three times. You've never seen an obviously gay person before? You've never seen a man with effeminate behavior and knew that dude was gay? Seriously??

You're being purposely obtuse.

Not everyone has gaydar. Some people are so invested in equality and diversity they automatically reject stereotypes.

In which case it's hardly a gratuity.

huh?

If it's automatic it's not a gratuity, it's a service charge.

If a gratuity charge is clearly explained on the menue the patron is made aware that a percentage of the cost of the meal(s) will be added to the final bill. When the patron orders the meal(s) the patron enters into an agreement (contract) to pay the added percentage. If no explaination on the menue is present, or made with clearly visible signage, the patron can not be required to pay a gratuity.
A movement is underway whereby some restaurants are making themselves no gratuity establishments. The price of product is adjusted to include a percentage cut to the servers.

gra·tu·i·ty
[gruh-too-i-tee, -tyoo-] Show IPA
noun, plural gra·tu·i·ties.
a gift of money, over and above payment due for service, as to a waiter or bellhop; tip.
something given without claim or demand.

If a gratuity charge is clearly explained on the menue the patron is made aware that a percentage of the cost of the meal(s) will be added to the final bill. When the patron orders the meal(s) the patron enters into an agreement (contract) to pay the added percentage. If no explaination on the menue is present, or made with clearly visible signage, the patron can not be required to pay a gratuity.
A movement is underway whereby some restaurants are making themselves no gratuity establishments. The price of product is adjusted to include a percentage cut to the servers.
Common practice in the worst quality restaurants, Olive Garden and the like.

They're called 'what'? :confused:

You know...cris-stains.

No, I don't know. What are you talking about?

He is making fun of Christians.,

Once again unless he told them he was gay they would not know enough to make a blanket statement. How one comports themselves does not equate to sexual orientation all the time. So either he told them or he made the whole thing up and wrote the note himself. Surprised no one has had the intelligence to ask this question. One can not tell someones sexual preference from looking at them in most cases and even if they "look" gay there is no promise they in fact are gay.

Common practice in the worst quality restaurants, Olive Garden and the like.

Actually the IRS has announced that it is not in fact a tip if forced to pay it is a service charge. As for the definition it clearly states one chooses to tip not forced to.

You know...cris-stains.

No, I don't know. What are you talking about?

He is making fun of Christians.,

Once again unless he told them he was gay they would not know enough to make a blanket statement. How one comports themselves does not equate to sexual orientation all the time. So either he told them or he made the whole thing up and wrote the note himself. Surprised no one has had the intelligence to ask this question. One can not tell someones sexual preference from looking at them in most cases and even if they "look" gay there is no promise they in fact are gay.

it's a "she".
a loser one - has been put into place in flame zone :lol:

They knew he was gay when he pursed his lips, bent over, and shoved the ketchup bottle up his rectum. He then sang songs from Glee, while taking their order, serving their food, and cleaning up.

It was like, a totally awesome show!!

Why wouldn't you tip this guy?

I ask again, HOW did they know he was gay?

I'm not sure why you need to ask this question three times. You've never seen an obviously gay person before? You've never seen a man with effeminate behavior and knew that dude was gay? Seriously??

Not everyone has gaydar. Some people are so invested in equality and diversity they automatically reject stereotypes.

I'm pretty certain RetiredGySgt is not one of those people.

I do not assume sexual preference from how someone walks or talks or mannerisms. One can make a huge mistake doing that. Someone has to be clear as to their sexual preference before I assume anything.

mannerisms are, usually, pretty telling.
However, not everybody with mannerisms is homosexual.

I do not assume sexual preference from how someone walks or talks or mannerisms. One can make a huge mistake doing that. Someone has to be clear as to their sexual preference before I assume anything.

Why is your screen name RetiredGaySgt?

Why is your screen name RetiredGaySgt?

You are a retard GySgt is a Marine Military rank that does not have gay in it at all. GY stands for Gunnery.

Forum List

Back