Homosexual Waiter Says He Was Refused Tip Because Of His Sexual Orientation

In high school, EVERYBODY knew Paul Soch was gay. Nobody knew Pete Fair was gay until after he committed suicide. In the case of some (Rosie O'Donnell, Liberace) it is so obvious that if they said "I'm straight," people would burst out laughing. Others, such as Matt Bomer and John Barrowman? No clue. None. Not til they came out.

Now seriously. Are you saying none of you in your entire lives have ever seen an obviously gay man? You truly don't know someone is gay until they say "pleased to meet you, and this is my love, Steve?"

He probably didn't get a tip because he's a drama queen fairy with delusions of grandeur. Fag waiters are always the worst. There's this one ass-porking Mary at a restaurant the wife and I used to frequent, and politely asking for an extra napkin would be enough to get a huff. Faggot. We eventually had to ask the hostess to seat us where he wasn't serving.

Having had 25 people working in the dining room of an up-scale business I owned, I have to tell you the very best server we "ever" had was, a gay male named Victor, pronounced Wickter, as his origins were German. He was very effeminate, and very efficient. He had a great reserved dignity and accomplished his job so well, he received the highest gratuities of any other server. :)

[MENTION=22590]AquaAthena[/MENTION]

When I was in Dallas with some friends in the 80s, we had an effeminate waiter whose name was Nandor. I named my suitcase after him. I even got some letters and put the name Nandor across my suitcase! At the airport on the way home a ticket agent accidentally bumped my suitcase over. When he apologized I said, 'oh don't worry, that's just Nandor.' Nandor wore out a long time ago but I must do that again. It was so fun. I haven't named a suitcase since, but I really must start listening for names I could use. My current set of luggage is neon green. I always put rainbow striped luggage straps around the bags. I can always spot them in the airport and no one ever tries to rip them off. Fancy that. Well, the straps got broken on the Orlando trip, and when I went to DC my friend was embarrassed because she felt like people would think we were gay. So when I replace them, I guess I'll go for some other color. But, really, I don't think gays hold any copyright on the rainbow!

Last edited:
He probably didn't get a tip because he's a drama queen fairy with delusions of grandeur. Fag waiters are always the worst. There's this one ass-porking Mary at a restaurant the wife and I used to frequent, and politely asking for an extra napkin would be enough to get a huff. Faggot. We eventually had to ask the hostess to seat us where he wasn't serving.

Having had 25 people working in the dining room of an up-scale business I owned, I have to tell you the very best server we "ever" had was, a gay male named Victor, pronounced Wickter, as his origins were German. He was very effeminate, and very efficient. He had a great reserved dignity and accomplished his job so well, he received the highest gratuities of any other server. :)

When I was in Dallas with some friends in the 80s, we had an effeminate waiter whose name was Nandor. I named my suitcase after him. I even got some letters and put the name Nandor across my suitcase! At the airport on the way home a ticket agent accidentally bumped my suitcase over. When he apologized I said, 'oh don't worry, that's just Nandor.' Nandor wore out a long time ago but I must do that again. It was so fun. I haven't named a suitcase since, but I really must start listening for names I could use. My current set of luggage is neon green. I always put rainbow striped luggage straps around the bags. I can always spot them in the airport and no one ever tries to rip them off. Fancy that. Well, the straps got broken on the Orlando trip, and when I went to DC my friend was embarrassed because she felt like people would think we were gay. So when I replace them, I guess I'll go for some other color. But, really, I don't think gays hold any copyright on the rainbow!

Huh?

In high school, EVERYBODY knew Paul Soch was gay. Nobody knew Pete Fair was gay until after he committed suicide. In the case of some (Rosie O'Donnell, Liberace) it is so obvious that if they said "I'm straight," people would burst out laughing. Others, such as Matt Bomer and John Barrowman? No clue. None. Not til they came out.

Now seriously. Are you saying none of you in your entire lives have ever seen an obviously gay man? You truly don't know someone is gay until they say "pleased to meet you, and this is my love, Steve?"

Well, I know a lot of athletic looking women who are not gay. Also, farm wives weathered by outdoor work and the sun can also look very masculine. Most wear their hair cropped for convenience. Presuming them to be gay is a value judgment, and an unfair one at that.

Looks are not an indicator of a person's gender identity. Hospitals are now expected to make note of a person's gender identity and the only way you can know is to ask. The nursing students have great difficulty broaching this question. If you use the word 'homosexual' many people become very angry that you even asked. I learned when I was and HIV counselor to ask, 'do you have sex with men, women, or both.' That takes the value judgment out of the question, and I taught that to my students. They were most surprised that people responded honestly and without anger to the question.

Here is an interesting link:

The Straight Scoop: 10 Stars You Won't Believe Aren't Gay | Cracked.com

Last edited:

Huh?

Fuck off. The adults are having a discussion.

Lol...good story.

The rainbow stickers always connote "lesbian," here at the coast. Those stickers are everywhere 25 miles south of me, where many lesbians call home.

I should have mentioned in my post, that the best bartender we ever had was gay, also, though not noticeably. He is also the one that caused us the most problems, however..lol. We ( hubby and I ) became suspicious when we noticed his pattern of going to the public restroom, every hour and after a long investigation of his practice, we found where the cocaine was hidden and used...."Buh-bye."

Huh?

Fuck off. The adults are having a discussion.

Adults make sense and don't spend 3 paragraphs talking about naming their luggage after gay waiters.

Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude...shall exist within the United States..." 13th Amendment to US Constitution.

Not one person has to tip anyone for anything.

Why risk your life eating off a plate some butt-surfer brings your food on? He may have spit in it for all you know and they finally admitted the AIDS virus has been found in saliva and sweat. I tend to like restaurants where a middle-aged waitress waddles up and says: "what will you have tonight Honey?" to me. Not a chance she's gonna give me anything but a hearty meal that's cooked right and tastes good. She'll always get 20% as long as my coffee cup stays full.
tongue_smile.gif

Last edited:

Well, I know a lot of athletic looking women who are not gay. Also, farm wives weathered by outdoor work and the sun can also look very masculine. Most wear their hair cropped for convenience. Presuming them to be gay is a value judgment, and an unfair one at that.

Looks are not an indicator of a person's gender identity. Hospitals are now expected to make note of a person's gender identity and the only way you can know is to ask. The nursing students have great difficulty broaching this question. If you use the word 'homosexual' many people become very angry that you even asked. I learned when I was and HIV counselor to ask, 'do you have sex with men, women, or both.' That takes the value judgment out of the question, and I taught that to my students. They were most surprised that people responded honestly and without anger to the question.

Here is an interesting link:

The Straight Scoop: 10 Stars You Won't Believe Aren't Gay | Cracked.com

There ya go!! So they were wrong to deny someone a tip based on prejudice.

Thank you.

Adults make sense and don't spend 3 paragraphs talking about naming their luggage after gay waiters.

These adults are speaking about the lighter side of life, whilst you see yours through a trolls eyes. Fuck off, the adults are talking.

I'm sure they seem like adults to you.

We are adults to him. And he reminds me of nothing so much as that needy 12 y/o who can't wait to get to the adult's table because omigod!! He thinks it means he is actually an adult.

The point of the story is not if you can tell a gay by his or her appearance or behavior, or a debate on tipping, it is that this country has an active Christaban, as in Taliban with a Christian twist. If people do not follow the religous beliefs of a radical interpretatation of of Christianity as they see it, they have the right and duty to inflict punishment on the infidels.

Here we go again. I personally think this guy is making it up. He is trying to copycat that negro waitress from Red Lobster who claimed the customer left the word 'Nigg*r' on her tip receipt. What is it with these deranged minorities?

Anti-gay customers refuse tip to server, other patrons rally - KCTV5

Quote:
A 20-year-old waiter provided exemplary service at an Overland Park Italian restaurant, but his anti-gay customers refused to tip him because of his sexual orientation.

As word has spread through social media, other customers are coming in to offer words of encouragement and tip the young server extra.

Quote:
His mother also works as a hostess and she was very upset by what was written on the back of the check earlier this week after he waited on a couple.

'm a waiter and I was refused a tip because I was wearing an NRA t shirt. I want my reparations

Here we go again. I personally think this guy is making it up. He is trying to copycat that negro waitress from Red Lobster who claimed the customer left the word 'Nigg*r' on her tip receipt. What is it with these deranged minorities?

Anti-gay customers refuse tip to server, other patrons rally - KCTV5

Quote:
A 20-year-old waiter provided exemplary service at an Overland Park Italian restaurant, but his anti-gay customers refused to tip him because of his sexual orientation.

As word has spread through social media, other customers are coming in to offer words of encouragement and tip the young server extra.

Quote:
His mother also works as a hostess and she was very upset by what was written on the back of the check earlier this week after he waited on a couple.

'm a waiter and I was refused a tip because I was wearing an NRA t shirt. I want my reparations

There were no reparations. In fact, both mother and son wish to remain anonymous.

Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude...shall exist within the United States..." 13th Amendment to US Constitution.

Not one person has to tip anyone for anything.

Tipping has nothing to do with the 13th Amendment. And you do have to tip sometimes. I could take you to several restaurants in the resort town where I live that have signs as you walk in and clear messages written in their menues that a 12 1/2 % service charge is added as a gratuity on your bill and the suggestion that an additional gratuity can be added if the patron so wishs. But you are going to pay that 12 1/2%. If you don't you will be arrested for theft of service. These restaurants have been in business for many years, they are very popular and often have long lines waiting to get in. The owners don't care if you never come back. They prefer it. They will have the magistrate tell you in court you are not allowed to go back, ever. You will agree in court to pay the service charge or spend time in jail. You will pay a fine too.
The exception is that if you have a complaint about the service or meal, and you discuss it with the management, your service charge will be waived and you might get the meal for free. But you have to do that when you pay for your meal, or better yet, during your meal.

Forum List

Back