Homosexual Waiter Says He Was Refused Tip Because Of His Sexual Orientation

What is alleged to have been written on the back of the check.
"Thank you for your service, it was excellent. That being said, we cannot in good conscience tip you, for your homosexual lifestyle is an affront to GOD. (Homosexual slur) do not share in the wealth of GOD, and you will not share in ours," the customer wrote. "We hope you will see the tip your (homosexual slur) choices made you lose out on, and plan accordingly. It is never too late for GOD's love, but none shall be spared for (homosexual slur). May GOD have mercy on you."
Sounds about par to me...

Of course it does, because people always put (homosexual slur) in parenthesis.

unless of course you have a table large enough that the restaurant says you have an automatic gratuity.

I hate that shit. When they do that, force the gratuity on me, that's all they get. The 15-18% they force on a large party is all I will tip in those situations. Fuck 'em.

Damn shame too, I generally tip 25-35%.

Kansas...home of the Westboro Baptist Church.

I ask again, HOW did they know he was gay?

I'm not sure why you need to ask this question three times. You've never seen an obviously gay person before? You've never seen a man with effeminate behavior and knew that dude was gay? Seriously??

You're being purposely obtuse.

Only a bigot would claim that people are "obviously gay."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy9it-5Mtis]The Big Bang Theory Season 5 Episode 20 clip "I'm not gay...I am metrosexual" - YouTube[/ame]

I'm not sure why you need to ask this question three times. You've never seen an obviously gay person before? You've never seen a man with effeminate behavior and knew that dude was gay? Seriously??

You're being purposely obtuse.

Not everyone has gaydar. Some people are so invested in equality and diversity they automatically reject stereotypes.

I'm pretty certain RetiredGySgt is not one of those people.

Everyone knows you aren't.

I worked with a guy that everyone knew was gay because it was obvious. I loved it when all the idiots like you saw him with his wife and kids, they never did figure out how stupid they were for believing you can tell by looking.

That's okay. They can leave nasty grams on the backs of their checks, they can refuse to tip, they can show their ass in every way imaginable.

They are the only ones being judged and found wanting.

I am pretty sure that Jesus would make a strong case that anyone who believes the worst about someone just because they read a story in the internet is actually judging themselves.

unless of course you have a table large enough that the restaurant says you have an automatic gratuity.

I hate that shit. When they do that, force the gratuity on me, that's all they get. The 15-18% they force on a large party is all I will tip in those situations. Fuck 'em.

Damn shame too, I generally tip 25-35%.

Agreed. When the tip becomes an auto service charge they don't get a dime more...and I usually don't return.

He's leading up to asserting that the very fact of him being gay shoved his gayness into the customers face and therefore didn't deserve a tip...heheh.

Seriously, some people think this way. They're called xtains.

Negged!

You are such an idiot. Imagine a waiter coming up to your table and saying, 'Hi, I'm Bruce and I'm straight.' The whole premise of this incident is stupid. No one knows you are gay unless you tell them.
What a load of crap.

Do you wear a badge?

In high school, EVERYBODY knew Paul Soch was gay. Nobody knew Pete Fair was gay until after he committed suicide. In the case of some (Rosie O'Donnell, Liberace) it is so obvious that if they said "I'm straight," people would burst out laughing. Others, such as Matt Bomer and John Barrowman? No clue. None. Not til they came out.

Now seriously. Are you saying none of you in your entire lives have ever seen an obviously gay man? You truly don't know someone is gay until they say "pleased to meet you, and this is my love, Steve?"

What about Andy Dick? You know, the guy from NewsRoom? The guy that acts gay, says he is gay, and even makes out with guys, but has children from 3 different women and has actually been thrown off the set of Jimmy Kimmel Live for assaulting a female guest?

Jude Law?

Anne Heche?

I never know who people sleep with unless I watch, and I don't watch.

In high school, EVERYBODY knew Paul Soch was gay. Nobody knew Pete Fair was gay until after he committed suicide. In the case of some (Rosie O'Donnell, Liberace) it is so obvious that if they said "I'm straight," people would burst out laughing. Others, such as Matt Bomer and John Barrowman? No clue. None. Not til they came out.

Now seriously. Are you saying none of you in your entire lives have ever seen an obviously gay man? You truly don't know someone is gay until they say "pleased to meet you, and this is my love, Steve?"

What about Andy Dick? You know, the guy from NewsRoom? The guy that acts gay, says he is gay, and even makes out with guys, but has children from 3 different women and has actually been thrown off the set of Jimmy Kimmel Live for assaulting a female guest?

Jude Law?

Anne Heche?

I already made that point, but way to cherry pick so you could return volley.

:thup:

Jude Law?

Anne Heche?

I wasn't returning a volley, just pointing out how stupid EVERYONE is when they know someone is gay, or anything else.

By the way, who is EVERYONE?

Jude Law?

Anne Heche?

There is no way a couple just assumed a waiter was gay and wrote that note. Either he told them or he wrote the note.

Jude Law?

Anne Heche?

I wasn't returning a volley, just pointing out how stupid EVERYONE is when they know someone is gay, or anything else.

By the way, who is EVERYONE?

The entire high school.

He bore a remarkable resemblance to Marcus Bachmann, come to think of it.

two best kid friends, white and black compared christmas presents their parents receieved:

black kid: my dad got this car, it goes, honkey, honkey, honkey

white kid: oh yeah, my dad got this chainsaw that goes, runniggerniggerigger

:D

joke from the 80's

He is making fun of Christians.,

Once again unless he told them he was gay they would not know enough to make a blanket statement. How one comports themselves does not equate to sexual orientation all the time. So either he told them or he made the whole thing up and wrote the note himself. Surprised no one has had the intelligence to ask this question. One can not tell someones sexual preference from looking at them in most cases and even if they "look" gay there is no promise they in fact are gay.

it's a "she".
a loser one - has been put into place in flame zone :lol:

So...."she"s are "it"s now, eh? Nothing like the objectifying of women to make for a RWr, eh?

no, you are a she, not it.
she is it :D

Forum List

Back