Homosexuality a result of parasites?

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021

First off yeah "it's a dumb Twitter post it doesn't make it real". Well source aside, the message is still very real and the examples given are actually true.

So it does pose a very interesting question. Are parasites or outside influences the cause of homosexuality?

I hadn't ever made it to the conclusion he did, I always stopped short. But I never believed homosexuality is "normal" or "a part of nature". I always assumed it was a form of mental illness.

No species exists to not recreate itself. That's the very fundamental reason everything on earth that's living exists because all life exists to create more of itself, it didn't there would be no life on earth.

Homosexuality as a natural thing is a lie because homosexuals do not create more of themselves. Homosexuality defies the very concept of life. Homosexuals by their very nature seek to end their lineage and make themselves extinct.

First off yeah "it's a dumb Twitter post it doesn't make it real". Well source aside, the message is still very real and the examples given are actually true.

So it does pose a very interesting question. Are parasites or outside influences the cause of homosexuality?

I hadn't ever made it to the conclusion he did, I always stopped short. But I never believed homosexuality is "normal" or "a part of nature". I always assumed it was a form of mental illness.

No species exists to not recreate itself. That's the very fundamental reason everything on earth that's living exists because all life exists to create more of itself, it didn't there would be no life on earth.

Homosexuality as a natural thing is a lie because homosexuals do not create more of themselves. Homosexuality defies the very concept of life. Homosexuals by their very nature seek to end their lineage and make themselves extinct.

so what is the plan? flood san francisco with ivermectin to cure the parasites and turn everyone straight?

It's worse, it's a dumb 4chan thing, the king site of trolling.

Occasionally a glimmer of truth emerges from it, but mostly it's straight out spam bullshit.

There is a huge effort to lie about the cause of homosexuality. It started when gay Boy Scout troop leaders started homo raping Boy Scouts. The radical lying sack of shit homos claimed homosexuality is a "gene." The media and courts bought it, and America's homosexuality epidemic started.

In reality, a child age 3 is sexuality undefined. If that child gets to puberty either "uninitialized" or "initialized hetro" it is standard hetro.

What is an "initialization?" Answer - a first arousal sexually. For a boy, the penis is like a device hooked up to a computer without the computer initializing/recognizing it. Initialize it as homo age 4-9 and the boy is homo for life, and won't realize it until much later in life. That is what public education has been doing, and why there is such an explosion in the population of homos today. The need for SCHOOL VOUCHERS to private schools that KEEP HOMOS AWAY FROM KIDS is EXTREMELY URGENT, yet our PRO ISRAEL RINOs do nothing but SELL OUT ON THAT ISSUE...

Michelle Obama gives George W. Bush a great big hug and the internet ...

Photos show Michelle Obama and George W. Bush's enduring friendship ...

if these "parasites" have not been isolated and identified in the "6,000" years since sodom and gomorah i'm a little skeptical.

200 years ago they still thought disease was caused by bad air, 400 years ago imbalances in the humors.

if these "parasites" have not been isolated and identified in the "6,000" years since sodom and gomorah i'm a little skeptical.
Imagine god making gay parasites, using them to make everybody in Sodom and Gomorah gay, and then murdering everybody there whether he had successfully infected them or not. What a tale.

It is article of FAITH in the gay community that homosexual attraction to other males is innate and not a choice (lesbian is a whole 'nother matter). I think most men would agree with that. No amount of propaganda could convince a normal male to be sexually aroused by another man, and apparently, no amout of propaganda could convince a homosexual to be sexually aroused by a woman, although men being carnal by nature, they can engage in heterosexual acts when the need arises.

But it is a giant leap from that observation to the conclusion that homosexual "sex" is normal and morally neutral. Every world religion that gives a shit condemns homosexual acts (NOT homosexuals), and most of them condemn the same acts when done by heterosexuals, under the umbrella of "sodomy."

The Catholic Church takes a lot of cultural heat on this matter, but the fact is that the moral obligation of abstinence outside marriage applies to ALL unmarried people, regardless who or what they would like to copulate with. And again, despite constant claims to the contrary, the Church does not condemn anyone for BEING homosexual; it is the acts that get you into figurative trouble.

There is a huge effort to lie about the cause of homosexuality. It started when gay Boy Scout troop leaders started homo raping Boy Scouts. The radical lying sack of shit homos claimed homosexuality is a "gene." The media and courts bought it, and America's homosexuality epidemic started.

In reality, a child age 3 is sexuality undefined. If that child gets to puberty either "uninitialized" or "initialized hetro" it is standard hetro.

What is an "initialization?" Answer - a first arousal sexually. For a boy, the penis is like a device hooked up to a computer without the computer initializing/recognizing it. Initialize it as homo age 4-9 and the boy is homo for life, and won't realize it until much later in life. That is what public education has been doing, and why there is such an explosion in the population of homos today. The need for SCHOOL VOUCHERS to private schools that KEEP HOMOS AWAY FROM KIDS is EXTREMELY URGENT, yet our PRO ISRAEL RINOs do nothing but SELL OUT ON THAT ISSUE...

Michelle Obama gives George W. Bush a great big hug and the internet ...

Photos show Michelle Obama and George W. Bush's enduring friendship ...'s enduring friendship ...

A Molested Generation Loses the Will to Survive

Forum List

Back