Homosexuals use offensive "racist" costume in parade

You understand where power lies when you understand who you're not allowed to criticize.

Homosexuals are near the top of the victim group totem pole (was that racist of me?) so I doubt run of the crybabies are going to be tearing homosexuals a new one (was that sexist of me to say that?)

Eh, there is fighting in the totem pole. Just look up the transgender vs. Rad Fem Spat going on.

You understand where power lies when you understand who you're not allowed to criticize.

Homosexuals are near the top of the victim group totem pole (was that racist of me?) so I doubt run of the crybabies are going to be tearing homosexuals a new one (was that sexist of me to say that?)

True.. I want to see posters such as Lahkota come in to this thread and equally condemn that demonstration of "RACISM." I don't personally see it was racist but those who demand the Washington Redskins change their name need to be consistent.

Oklahoma translates to RED PEOPLE:

The name Oklahoma comes from the Choctaw phrase okla humma, literally meaning red people​

What's the difference between Red Skin and Red People? Why aren't they protesting for Oklahoma to change its state name?

Because Oklahoma was named after and Indian word. The state is also home to many tribes, to include the 5 civilized tribes of the US..The state has a right to use the name Red Mans land which is what Okiehoma really means...but Washington Redskins do not have the right to use what the Red Man does not want to be used to disrespect the red man..
How about the Washington Slant Eyed Yellow Devils team for a name?

True.. I want to see posters such as Lahkota come in to this thread and equally condemn that demonstration of "RACISM." I don't personally see it was racist but those who demand the Washington Redskins change their name need to be consistent.

The name Oklahoma comes from the Choctaw phrase okla humma, literally meaning red people​

What's the difference between Red Skin and Red People? Why aren't they protesting for Oklahoma to change its state name?

Because Oklahoma was named after and Indian word. The state is also home to many tribes, to include the 5 civilized tribes of the US..The state has a right to use the name Red Mans land which is what Okiehoma really means...but Washington Redskins do not have the right to use what the Red Man does not want to be used to disrespect the red man..

Remove the slant eyed, because the redskins name doesn't have an additional term in it for starters.

And how many Native Americans have to be offended? Just one?

Well if that's the case The fighting Irish mascot and the Little Ceasar's pizza guy offends me, I want them both banned.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

The difference between redskins and red people is the same as the difference between ****** and black people.

One was used as a slur and to denigrate a people. One was simply a description.

I would think the mockery the two make of the native American headdress would indeed be offensive to native Americans.
Do I think there will be any condemnation though ? No.

Robin Williams killed himself for being White.

That's a good start! :thup:

Robin Williams was a truly happy individual that couldn't cope with the hate in the world we see today.

Ohhhh brother. Robin Williams was mentally ill.

He killed himself because he finally watched patch Adams.

Last edited by a moderator:
Better change the name of Nigeria then.

The difference between redskins and red people is the same as the difference between ****** and black people.

One was used as a slur and to denigrate a people. One was simply a description.

Forum List

Back