Honest debate: Libs...would the "AR15-pistol" w 10 Rd mag still be an "Assault Weapon"

The psyop warrior. "I own a lot of guns, I am one of you......BUT I want gun control and the disarming of citizenry of the U.S. I am supporting gun ownership but the evil NRA talking points are senseless. I am one of you because I own a lot of guns, I just want common sense gun confiscation" This warrior can be sitting in Cuba as far as we can tell.

I am of the opinion that all weapons are "ASSAULT" weapons. Any weapon can be used for an assault.

Even many objects not designed to be weapons can be still used as weapons.

=> Ban everything!
.......... *Goes to hide her Assault Pillow*

Hold it tight to your head.

How about if we just agree to keep people from the terrorist watch list from getting one?

Don't you think it makes sense to set a reasonable limit to fire rate and ammo capacity? Isn't that just common sense?

I just wish Libs would be honest and just come out with it already....
You don't want anyone to have guns...because government will protect all of us and we really don't need to have them.
I'm liberal, I own over a dozen guns. I'm fine with responible citizens owning guns. I'm also for smart control measures to try and reduce the sale to and damage done by whackos that abuse the power of these weapons.

Nobody's guns have been taken away, people are buying in record numbers. I really don't understand the overreaction from the "gun crew" unless they are just eating up all the distorted NRA talking points
People are buying in record numbers because the government is growing more oppressive, due to complacent people like you.

Honest question. Today on Fox morning a liberal anti gun activist wouldn't define "assault weapon". I'm open to the gun debate but we must have parameters. Of course.

So....libs....would an AR-15 pistol with a 10 round magazine still be an "Assault Weapon"? Here's an example. This is the "pistol" version of an AR15. .223 bullet. Let's say they were limited to a 10 or 15 round mag.

Is it still an Assault Weapon? Why or why not?

View attachment 78603
It's just a sporting firearm...

These are BOTH Ruger 10/22s
73c052cc8fe66da351e7ff794b0d2138.jpg

The one on top is no faster nor more deadly than the one on the bottom. And a person CAN assault another person with either one.

It's the Rambo mentality and banana clip (magazine) that makes the second one a tactical assault weapon. I have a Ruger 10/22. Nice little rifle w/rotary clip (magazine).

'Honest debate: Libs...would the "AR15-pistol" w 10 Rd mag still be an "Assault Weapon"'

Your ignorance and stupidity know no bounds.

And you are among the most dishonest of rightist posters, you’re in no positon to call for an ‘honest debate.’

What is or is not an ‘assault weapon’ is a matter of law, not anyone’s errant, subjective opinion.

Don't you think it makes sense to set a reasonable limit to fire rate and ammo capacity? Isn't that just common sense?

You don't want anyone to have guns...because government will protect all of us and we really don't need to have them.
I'm liberal, I own over a dozen guns. I'm fine with responible citizens owning guns. I'm also for smart control measures to try and reduce the sale to and damage done by whackos that abuse the power of these weapons.

Nobody's guns have been taken away, people are buying in record numbers. I really don't understand the overreaction from the "gun crew" unless they are just eating up all the distorted NRA talking points
The federal government can never be trusted to do the right thing, people buying more guns and ammo are doing the right thing…

The psyop warrior: "Sure the guy was a nutcase but nothing shows in his lifestyle that he was a Muslim or radicalized Muslim"
There are certain elements who just wait quietly for the word and then spring into action. They blend in, they live seemingly peaceful lives to avoid any unwanted attention. They are called SLEEPERS.

The one on top is no faster nor more deadly than the one on the bottom. And a person CAN assault another person with either one.

Do they carry the same number of rounds? Is that a bump stock on the second one?
Do you know even what a bump stock is? fuck nut
You believe anything you hear from Hollywood and Washington don't you? Fucking bedwetter

Honest question. Today on Fox morning a liberal anti gun activist wouldn't define "assault weapon". I'm open to the gun debate but we must have parameters. Of course.

So....libs....would an AR-15 pistol with a 10 round magazine still be an "Assault Weapon"? Here's an example. This is the "pistol" version of an AR15. .223 bullet. Let's say they were limited to a 10 or 15 round mag.

View attachment 78603
Remember you are asking this of those who elect someone like Alan Grayson to Congress the one who told us the AR-15 can fire 700 rounds in a minute.

People are buying in record numbers because the government is growing more oppressive, due to complacent people like you.
People are buying more than ever because they are being played by the fear rhetoric that the NRA puppet masters are spitting out. They are fighting an imaginary enemy. Nobody is trying to take their guns away

View attachment 78603

I know one when I see one. Yes, it's an assault weapon.
Washington Redskin do you even know what so-called "assault weapon" is? I don't think so. And Ar15 is just a sporting rifle…

People are buying more than ever because they are being played by the fear rhetoric that the NRA puppet masters are spitting out. They are fighting an imaginary enemy. Nobody is trying to take their guns away
Na, not really. Most people have zero trust in the federal government.

I'm just going to assume you're drunk. There are numerous enemies we're fighting, and they are all on our doorstep. We have terrorists being funneled into the country by Obama, no doubt armed and funded by him, too. We have the government trying to take away our defenses, while claiming that the new laws will stop criminals(Because criminals follow laws, everyone knows that). We'll someday become like Soviet Russia, and you'll probably still be too dense to realize what happened. If we even make it that far. Only the delusional trusts these Washington Establishment Servants.

You hardly speak for most people.

Do they carry the same number of rounds? Is that a bump stock on the second one?
Do you know even what a bump stock is? fuck nut
You believe anything you hear from Hollywood and Washington don't you? Fucking bedwetter

Nope, I count on gun nuts to explain it.

I don't think a fixed stock rifle can accomplish this.

And now you're argument is gone.

You hardly speak for most people.
Who the hell said YOU speak for the people? WE speak for our damn selves! Each and everyone of us. You want to take that RIGHT away do you?

Forum List

Back