Honest debate: Libs...would the "AR15-pistol" w 10 Rd mag still be an "Assault Weapon"

I just wish Libs would be honest and just come out with it already....
You don't want anyone to have guns...because government will protect all of us and we really don't need to have them.
I'm liberal, I own over a dozen guns. I'm fine with responible citizens owning guns. I'm also for smart control measures to try and reduce the sale to and damage done by whackos that abuse the power of these weapons.

Nobody's guns have been taken away, people are buying in record numbers. I really don't understand the overreaction from the "gun crew" unless they are just eating up all the distorted NRA talking points
People are buying in record numbers because the government is growing more oppressive, due to complacent people like you.
People are buying more than ever because they are being played by the fear rhetoric that the NRA puppet masters are spitting out. They are fighting an imaginary enemy. Nobody is trying to take their guns away
Na, not really. Most people have zero trust in the federal government.
You hardly speak for most people.
ae828adbdf2c440fa5433582e8f3f026.png

It's a good thing so many people trust the Government.

Don't you think it makes sense to set a reasonable limit to fire rate and ammo capacity? Isn't that just common sense?

You don't want anyone to have guns...because government will protect all of us and we really don't need to have them.
I'm liberal, I own over a dozen guns. I'm fine with responible citizens owning guns. I'm also for smart control measures to try and reduce the sale to and damage done by whackos that abuse the power of these weapons.

Nobody's guns have been taken away, people are buying in record numbers. I really don't understand the overreaction from the "gun crew" unless they are just eating up all the distorted NRA talking points
People are buying in record numbers because the government is growing more oppressive, due to complacent people like you.
People are buying more than ever because they are being played by the fear rhetoric that the NRA puppet masters are spitting out. They are fighting an imaginary enemy. Nobody is trying to take their guns away
I'm just going to assume you're drunk. There are numerous enemies we're fighting, and they are all on our doorstep. We have terrorists being funneled into the country by Obama, no doubt armed and funded by him, too. We have the government trying to take away our defenses, while claiming that the new laws will stop criminals(Because criminals follow laws, everyone knows that). We'll someday become like Soviet Russia, and you'll probably still be too dense to realize what happened. If we even make it that far. Only the delusional trusts these Washington Establishment Servants.
You make a good point about fear being driven by acts of violence and terror happening in our country and around the world. Very much being fed and exploited by the right. Your point about the government wanting to disarm the citizens is laughable. What's the motive? Obama is done in a few months... we don't live in a monarchy where the ruling family is trying to protect their power for future generations.

Who the hell said YOU speak for the people? WE speak for our damn selves! Each and everyone of us. You want to take that RIGHT away do you?
Nope. And I never made that claim dumbshit. I responded to your buddy that made that claim

Trust them to do what?

I'm just going to assume you're drunk. There are numerous enemies we're fighting, and they are all on our doorstep. We have terrorists being funneled into the country by Obama, no doubt armed and funded by him, too. We have the government trying to take away our defenses, while claiming that the new laws will stop criminals(Because criminals follow laws, everyone knows that). We'll someday become like Soviet Russia, and you'll probably still be too dense to realize what happened. If we even make it that far. Only the delusional trusts these Washington Establishment Servants.
You make a good point about fear being driven by acts of violence and terror happening in our country and around the world. Very much being fed and exploited by the right. Your point about the government wanting to disarm the citizens is laughable. What's the motive? Obama is done in a few months... we don't live in a monarchy where the ruling family is trying to protect their power for future generations.
No, we live in a Republic where the ruling entity is trying to protect their power for future generations. Do you not know what the Washington Establishment is? There's a reason politicians are bought, and it's because the Establishment needs these servants to drive the country for them perpetually. They need this power to continue their corruption. This is why they cheat in elections, by having dead people vote for them. It's why they don't want us armed, as they continue to expand their power. Obama has been able to basically ignore the constitution entirely during his reign, and they want to continue to do that, and in order to take away our rights, they'll need us to be disarmed.

Trust them to do what?
Just in general. Nobody in their right mind trusts the government.

No, we live in a Republic where the ruling entity is trying to protect their power for future generations. Do you not know what the Washington Establishment is? There's a reason politicians are bought, and it's because the Establishment needs these servants to drive the country for them perpetually. They need this power to continue their corruption. This is why they cheat in elections, by having dead people vote for them. It's why they don't want us armed, as they continue to expand their power. Obama has been able to basically ignore the constitution entirely during his reign, and they want to continue to do that, and in order to take away our rights, they'll need us to be disarmed.
The imagination is lively and active in this one!

They should be able to intelligently tell me if the AR-15 Pistol is still an "Assault Weapon"....though....in fairness...I bet most of them didn't even know such a gun existed. AR-15 Pistol??? It's not an oxymoron.

Easy answer. Take the receiver, clip, bolt and internals, put on a pistol grip with no stock, put on a 4.25 in barrel and you have an AR-15 Pistol. Up close (closer than 50 yds) it's as deadly as the full sized AR-15. Now, put a 3 round mag and learn to bump shoot it and you have, basically, a 556 chambered automatic grease gun.

The imagination is lively and active in this one!
No, your mind just isn't active. You'd make a perfect Russian citizen, ignorant, complacent, obedient, disarmed, and on your knees.

Honest question. Today on Fox morning a liberal anti gun activist wouldn't define "assault weapon". I'm open to the gun debate but we must have parameters. Of course.

So....libs....would an AR-15 pistol with a 10 round magazine still be an "Assault Weapon"? Here's an example. This is the "pistol" version of an AR15. .223 bullet. Let's say they were limited to a 10 or 15 round mag.

Is it still an Assault Weapon? Why or why not?

View attachment 78603

Your picture is a 30 round clip (mag for you trolls), not the 10 round. The 10 round barely peaks out of the gun at all. And only in Colorado can you buy a 10 round already installed on the AR-15 since there is a huge shortage of 15 round mags.

I don't normally do this but..........Can you really be that stupid in believing that others can be even dumber!

Trust them to do what?
It's a BS poll... Ask Americans who call on the police for protection... Who support armed guards to protect us at volatile events... Who trust the abilities of our armed soldiers over seas... You can paint that poll up a million different ways and get whichever result you want.

I don't trust the government to run things as effectively as private businesses. This doesn't mean I dont trust that they are working towards the best interest of the people. There is some corruption, but we have a good system of checks and balances and cycle new people In There that keep fighting against the corruption. It's never going to be a perfect system but you have it way blown out of proportion. Soviet Russia... Haha

An assault weapon is whatever weapon the Libs say is an assault weapon....
If they take one away and have it banned then they will just move down the list.

It drives them absolutely bat shit crazy that Americans can purchase guns...

Plus they LIE through their teeth. One of those moron news anchors claimed the rifle used at Newtown was full auto. Lie lie lie lie lie = Liberals

It was bump fired making it the same as the fully auto M-16. It takes only a few seconds using multiple 3 round clips to kill 50 people and wound that many more. If everyone in that club would have been armed, there would have been no difference in the outcome.

An assault weapon is whatever weapon the Libs say is an assault weapon....
If they take one away and have it banned then they will just move down the list.

It drives them absolutely bat shit crazy that Americans can purchase guns...

Plus they LIE through their teeth. One of those moron news anchors claimed the rifle used at Newtown was full auto. Lie lie lie lie lie = Liberals

It was bump fired making it the same as the fully auto M-16. It takes only a few seconds using multiple 3 round clips to kill 50 people and wound that many more. If everyone in that club would have been armed, there would have been no difference in the outcome.

Speaking of LIES ^^^

They are called SLEEPERS.
I'd say Mateen slept around all right.
Troll. Address the whole post to have it in context. He may have been a sleeper called to action. Conveniently, he was shot to dead and we will never know it.
Yeah totally realistic man... And I bet as part of his cover he was supposed to have a cyber relationship with a transsexual. All part of throwing them off his holy sent

Trust them to do what?
It's a BS poll... Ask Americans who call on the police for protection... Who support armed guards to protect us at volatile events... Who trust the abilities of our armed soldiers over seas... You can paint that poll up a million different ways and get whichever result you want.

I don't trust the government to run things as effectively as private businesses. This doesn't mean I dont trust that they are working towards the best interest of the people. There is some corruption, but we have a good system of checks and balances and cycle new people In There that keep fighting against the corruption. It's never going to be a perfect system but you have it way blown out of proportion. Soviet Russia... Haha
HA, Obama makes 63 Constitutional violations and he thinks our system of checks and balances is preventing corruption, that's actually adorable. He also armed, trained, and funded a terrorist entity. He actually trusts THIS government to have the best interest of the people in mind. Are you sure you don't live in Egypt? Because you're in denial.
a177fa820bd44724b75d39058722ba35.png
b23bd22e4b314502a02436ddb38c54a1.png
5912f8f894f74823942c1e399e47127b.png

Its not an assault weapon its a defense weapon used for defense don't listen to the liberal's LIES!

Interesting take. Who was Mateen defending?

He would likely answer "Islam."
He might say that, but it's all a lie. He wasn't a religious nut, he was a just a nut who wanted to go out in a blaze of glory. Nothing about his lifestyle showed a commitment to Islamic or even extreme Islamic religious beliefs
You can't say that ISIS had no influence at all,his actions certainly show an interest,his own words while the attack was going on show a commitment to the organization
Saying he had no influence at all is not being honest.
Yes his interest is in justified violence and killing. Did he take the time to pray 5 times a day? Not drink alcohol or only eat Halal meat? Anything that devote Muslims do? No, he was a thug looking for a gang, simple as that.

You're right.

Let's hang his ass.

. . . Wait

These are BOTH Ruger 10/22s
73c052cc8fe66da351e7ff794b0d2138.jpg

The one on top is no faster nor more deadly than the one on the bottom. And a person CAN assault another person with either one.

Do they carry the same number of rounds? Is that a bump stock on the second one?
Do you know even what a bump stock is? fuck nut
You believe anything you hear from Hollywood and Washington don't you? Fucking bedwetter

Nope, I count on gun nuts to explain it.

I don't think a fixed stock rifle can accomplish this.

And now you're argument is gone.

I assure you they are not as advertised...
Gullible fucks like you will believe anything. Lol

Honest question. Today on Fox morning a liberal anti gun activist wouldn't define "assault weapon". I'm open to the gun debate but we must have parameters. Of course.

So....libs....would an AR-15 pistol with a 10 round magazine still be an "Assault Weapon"? Here's an example. This is the "pistol" version of an AR15. .223 bullet. Let's say they were limited to a 10 or 15 round mag.

Is it still an Assault Weapon? Why or why not?

View attachment 78603

Isn't that a Title II weapon? (legally, a "short-barreled rifle")

Forum List

Back