Honest debate: Libs...would the "AR15-pistol" w 10 Rd mag still be an "Assault Weapon"

These are BOTH Ruger 10/22s
73c052cc8fe66da351e7ff794b0d2138.jpg

The one on top is no faster nor more deadly than the one on the bottom. And a person CAN assault another person with either one.
As ignorant as I expected. Have you used either of those iterations? Any firearm? Out of curiosity, what do you think the 10 in 10/22 stands for?
1, 10-round rotary magazine
Google

2, I have bought the first and built the second for resale. .
I buy and sell.

Its not an assault weapon its a defense weapon used for defense don't listen to the liberal's LIES!

Interesting take. Who was Mateen defending?

He would likely answer "Islam."
He might say that, but it's all a lie. He wasn't a religious nut, he was a just a nut who wanted to go out in a blaze of glory. Nothing about his lifestyle showed a commitment to Islamic or even extreme Islamic religious beliefs

Its not an assault weapon its a defense weapon used for defense don't listen to the liberal's LIES!

He might say that, but it's all a lie. He wasn't a religious nut, he was a just a nut who wanted to go out in a blaze of glory. Nothing about his lifestyle showed a commitment to Islamic or even extreme Islamic religious beliefs

The point is that he could have or likely would have said he was acting in defense of Islam.

We can all agree that his actions were irrational and not justified.

The one on top is no faster nor more deadly than the one on the bottom. And a person CAN assault another person with either one.

Do they carry the same number of rounds? Is that a bump stock on the second one?

..or defend himself and his household....

You can't say that ISIS had no influence at all,his actions certainly show an interest,his own words while the attack was going on show a commitment to the organization
Saying he had no influence at all is not being honest.

Sorry Slade, had to change before you posted again.
283037_ts.jpg

Carry on...

1, 10-round rotary magazine
Google

2, I have bought the first and built the second for resale. .
And you're ignorant enough to imply they're both equally lethal? Or is it mendacity?
They are equal idiot. Bullet speed/feed rate and distance don't change because of some plastic.

But you are a moron huh? Put mags on your car and it will go faster. Your logic stupid, your logic.

You can't say that ISIS had no influence at all,his actions certainly show an interest,his own words while the attack was going on show a commitment to the organization
Even though he'd also sworn allegiance to Hezbollah, bitter enemy of ISIS.

Yes his interest is in justified violence and killing. Did he take the time to pray 5 times a day? Not drink alcohol or only eat Halal meat? Anything that devote Muslims do? No, he was a thug looking for a gang, simple as that.

I am of the opinion that all weapons are "ASSAULT" weapons. Any weapon can be used for an assault.

Even many objects not designed to be weapons can be still used as weapons.

=> Ban everything!
.......... *Goes to hide her Assault Pillow*

Honest question. Today on Fox morning a liberal anti gun activist wouldn't define "assault weapon". I'm open to the gun debate but we must have parameters. Of course.

So....libs....would an AR-15 pistol with a 10 round magazine still be an "Assault Weapon"? Here's an example. This is the "pistol" version of an AR15. .223 bullet. Let's say they were limited to a 10 or 15 round mag.

Is it still an Assault Weapon? Why or why not?

View attachment 78603

I know one when I see one. Yes, it's an assault weapon.

Forum List

Back