Honest Question for Biden Voters

I'm not really that much of a "stamp collector" so I never bothered with it.
At this stage, I'm a minor collector. I will be increasing that in the next few years. But even with non Class 3 stuff I just like a Trust. I makes sure my guns go to my kids.

IMO (at least in my state) a will is ABSOLUTELY WORTHLESS and not worth the paper its printed on. A trust ensures everything I have goes exactly where I want it....no questions asked. And the govt. has no part in it. No probate needed.

Someone beat you to it days ago, parrot. There's already a topic about this.

I guess you rubes all subscribe to the same propagandists.

As for handing out fully automatic weapons of war to civilians to protect their homeland, no one is against it except Traitor Trump. He could not be more proud of Putin than he is right now.
I thought progs didn't believe in citizens defending themselves or their country.

I've already noted this. We are $30 trillion in debt. We are not paying.
doesnt change the fact we are paying for anything that comes from the government,,

now if you want to stop all spending until the debt is paid we can talk,, but until the that fact stands,,

doesnt change the fact we are paying for anything that comes from the government,,

now if you want to stop all spending until the debt is paid we can talk,, but until the that fact stands,,

I think that would be great since you deadbeats aren't interested in paying what we owe.

I think that would be great since you deadbeats aren't interested in paying what we owe.
how do you know what I am intersted in paying??

but since you ask, I say cut the government by 50-60% and cut the pay of the rest and start paying the debt,,

as for guns thats a direct return on investment that has long term benefits so I dont see a problem with it,,

I can only speak for myself. Obviously not paying for things doesn't bother you.
That's a diversion. The issue here is your prog hypocrisy about guns. You believe foreigners should be armed but not Americans.

Forum List

Back