Honest Question for Biden Voters

The question was not about some random rifles.
Doesn't matter. Does it shoot straight, have bullets, and has a cleaning kit? If yes, let them have them. They love their country and believe in freedom and Democracy.

Do you think they want to be part of that same Russian population of fifty cities protesting this war and a murdering dictator? No! They want to be free.

Doesn't matter. Does it shoot straight, have bullets, and has a cleaning kit? If yes, let them have them. They love their country and believe in freedom and Democracy.

Do you think they want to be part of that same Russian population of fifty cities protesting this war and a murdering dictator? No! They want to be free.

Do I support giving people random guns where we have no idea the condition? No.

Why not? They support Democracy and they love their country. Do you support Democracy?
democracy is a horrible thing that needs to be eradicated from the planet,,
and the biggest reason we are a constitutional republic and not a democracy,,

So you oppose government restricting your right to own a gun and the silly laws pushed by the Demonazi Party
I have always been pro-gun. But your attempt to draw some sort of parallel between Ukrainians being handed weapons of war and Democratic gun control is pathetic.

In fact, the very Democratic argument is that large capacity magazines and "assault weapons" are weapons of war.

So you are defeating whatever point you think you are making.

What's more, the AKs the Ukrainian population is being handed are fully automatic weapons, which have been illegal in the US since Reagan outlawed them.

'

I have always been pro-gun. But your attempt to draw some sort of parallel between Ukrainians being handed weapons of war and Democratic gun control is pathetic.

In fact, the very Democratic argument is that large capacity magazines and "assault weapons" are weapons of war.

So you are defeating whatever point you think you are making.

What's more, the AKs the Ukrainian population is being handed are fully automatic weapons, which have been illegal in the US since Reagan outlawed them.

'
reagan or congress doesnt have legal authority to make them illegal,,

reagan or congress doesnt have legal authority to make them illegal,,
They did, they do, and they are.

yeah and congress and SCOTUS get it right every time,,

its obvious I can read english better than any of them,,

shall not be infringed

Forum List

Back