Hong Kong Holds Thanksgiving Rally to Thank President Trump for His Support

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Interesting that the people of Hong Kong really appreciate President Trump, yet the Anti-American debris whose lives have been positively affected by Trump's policies and agendas HATE him.....I didn't realize how many mental detectives are in our country!

9szu.jpg

Interesting that the people of Hong Kong really appreciate President Trump, yet the Anti-American debris whose lives have been positively affected by Trump's policies and agendas HATE him.....I didn't realize how many mental detectives are in our country!

9szu.jpg
Thanks for sharing that good article about friends who care for us. :thup:

Opponents said this risked exposing Hongkongers to unfair trials and violent treatment. They also argued the bill would give China greater influence over Hong Kong and could be used to target activists and journalists.

Hong Kong protests explained in 100 and 500 words

Press freedom advocates highlighted fresh examples on Monday showing how they believe President Donald Trump's anti-media rhetoric has given foreign dictators a framework to crack down on free expression.

Trump's 'fake news' rhetoric crops up around the globe

With one finger pointed at the Chinese this is a perfect example of four other fingers pointing back at him. He is showing support for people protesting the very thing he has supported.

9szu.jpg
I wish we could do more to assist the Hong Kong people

And I can say that because I’m not a member of the NBA, a congressman on pekings payroll, a businessman in china’s back pocket, or a college administrator who genuflects to their chinese masters

9szu.jpg

They didn't thank Trump. They thanked the US. Trump didn't want to sign it, and had to be forced to at the last minute.

Here's a newsflash for you. Nobody anywhere in the world is thanking Trump for anything.

9szu.jpg

They didn't thank Trump. They thanked the US. Trump didn't want to sign it, and had to be forced to at the last minute.

Here's a newsflash for you. Nobody anywhere in the world is thanking Trump for anything.
Trump is not going to interfere in chinas backyard anymore than eisenhower did or could when the Soviet progressives crushed the Hungarian Revolution in 1956

Someone must be making a lot of money from clicks on that disgusting picture of two hollywood perverts kissing

Because its been on this board for weeks

9szu.jpg

Where DO you get all your bullshit and lies from...even the DNC wouldn't put out such a blatant lie as they know they would be called on it by the HONEST MEDIA....the so few of them that isn't a leftist front group!

Thousands in Hong Kong praise Trump with 'Thanksgiving' rally as more protests loom
upload_2019-11-29_8-45-48.jpeg
9 hours ago · 'We really appreciate the effort made by Americans,' says one protester, as city braces for another weekend of protest.

Opponents said this risked exposing Hongkongers to unfair trials and violent treatment. They also argued the bill would give China greater influence over Hong Kong and could be used to target activists and journalists.

Press freedom advocates highlighted fresh examples on Monday showing how they believe President Donald Trump's anti-media rhetoric has given foreign dictators a framework to crack down on free expression.

With one finger pointed at the Chinese this is a perfect example of four other fingers pointing back at him. He is showing support for people protesting the very thing he has supported.
LeBron and the gang has the answer. Sell out bullcrap artists. One way just like many have experienced.

9szu.jpg

Where DO you get all your bullshit and lies from...even the DNC wouldn't put out such a blatant lie as they know they would be called on it by the HONEST MEDIA....the so few of them that isn't a leftist front group!

Thousands in Hong Kong praise Trump with 'Thanksgiving' rally as more protests loom
View attachment 292232
9 hours ago · 'We really appreciate the effort made by Americans,' says one protester, as city braces for another weekend of protest.
Liberals are insane with jealousy

Congress deserves credit for passing the bill and trump deserves credit for signing it

LeBron and the gang has the answer. Sell out bullcrap artists. One way just like many have experienced.

Lebron made himself look really bad with his statements. LeBron is a "hometown guy" to me. I always liked him BUT what he said here is inexcusable.

9szu.jpg

Don't let the truth get in the way.

What separates the us from China is not a president nor any other elected person. Bits the work ethic we have. Our people work harder, longer than any other people on Earth. I give leaders a tiny ti y smidgeon of credit. The average worker drives the nation.

9szu.jpg

Don't let the truth get in the way.
That is why no one pays attention to you, a black, fascist commie!...see how that works....THESE SCUM are so fucking easy!

What a wondrous pile of crap. Trump speaking freely speaking his views about the Fake News Media is cited by "Press freedom advocates" as a license for Chinese dictators that the Left supports and that Trump has been confronting.

Note that they are not free speech advocates, they speak for the license of the giant corporate propagandists of the Deep State and the Democrat Party that always carries water for the Chinese Communists.

IF YOU GO CARRYING PICTURES OF CHAIRMAN MAO, YOU AIN’T GOING TO MAKE IT WITH ANYONE ANYHOW: Michael Bloomberg’s Chinese appeasement.

But Bloomberg is not alone, not even in the Democrat field, recall Joe Biden’s ‘c’mon man’, moment in his dismissal of the China threat…Few have recognized what the regime is. During Xi’s rule, China has imprisoned two million Uighurs and other Muslims in China’s internment camps. These victims are harassed, mistreated, tortured and targets for ‘thought-transformation’ to ensure their loyalty to the CCP.
And while the men are imprisoned, Chinese agents of the State are quartered in their homes and share the bed of the wives of those the State has imprisoned, and the Left is mum as a church mouse.

Tens of millions of Tibetans, Chinese Christians, Falun Gong practitioners and others have been oppressed. Xi has suppressed the democracy movement in Hong Kong, whose supporters have been brutally attacked, injured and killed by police. China has expanded territorial control in the South China Sea, flouted international law when the Permanent Court of Arbitration ruled against China, accelerated Chinese prodigious military expansion and labored to modernize it to become a formidable conventional, cyber, and nuclear force. Xi abandoned precedent and proclaimed that he would serve more than two terms, and that ‘Xi Jinping thought’ was the equal of Mao’s, the founder of the PRC, and Deng’s, its savior. Xi’s megalomania is unalloyed and unchecked. His regime poses the greatest strategic threat to the interests of the United States and its allies from Europe to the Indo-Pacific.​

Presumably, Bloomberg admires them as the ultimate nanny state.

^ Paid ChiCom poster

9szu.jpg

The ChiComs thanks Obama

Forum List

Back