Honor Among Thieves

SquEasy65, don't post links that won't back up your lies because some of us actually follow them.
Oh you poor delusional snowflake.... I have posted the links repeatedly. Instead of LYING and spouting BS, try doing something productive like doing a little research. The links are listed under posts I have made which are on this board for everyone to see.

I am done with you, you delusional STALKER! Enjoy 'ignore'.

Hey genius, there has been an ongoing investigation by the FBI for almost a year now, FISA warrants issued, and two congressional intelligence committees appointed to investigate the situation. Is it really your theory that all this happened with no evidence, no reason to initiate and no reason to continue all of these investigations?
No, not at all. It is not 'MY THEORY'. It is based on the testimony of both the Directors of the FBI and NSA, the 2 organizations that have been conducting those investigations and based on numerous statements by ex-Obama officials and 3 declared official statements by the FBI:

1. INVESTIGATIONS - NSA AND FBI DIRECTOR TESTIMONY:
Both the Directors of the NSA and FBI testified under oath that the incidental collections of the Trump team - which was the reason their investigations were ordered / started - were proven to show no evidence of illegal activity, no 'Collusion', and to contain 'NO FOREIGN INTEL VALUE' AT ALL.
-- THAT means there was no crime to further investigate.
-- THAT means the information collected on Trump and his team at that moment became PROTECTED CLASSIFIED PERSONAL INFORMATION that had NO business being handed over to Obama holdovers in 16 Intel Agencies EXCEPT for Political purposes. Releasing that protected information - which Rice was caught lying about initially knowing about before coming clean about it - was ILLEGAL. (Want to talk 'MOTIVE'? Intel experts have declared their was no issue regarding National Security and no Intel value for giving that information to those agencies. There is enough evidence and motive to investigate the potential CRIME here committed bt Obama and his administration!)

According to the Directors of the NSA and FBI, under oath, the ONLY CRIMES PROVEN TO HAVE BEEN PERPETRATED so far were the CRIMES of FELONY ESPIONAGE perpetrated by the Obama holdovers for the illegal release of that PROTECTED CLASSIFIED PEROSNAL INFORMATION!

Farkas - remember her? She stated the information had been released because 'we' / some' within the Obama administration believed 'NOT ENOUGH INFORMATION WAS GETTING OUT THERE'.
-- they, Obama's people, were not happy that not enough PROTECTED CLASSIFIED PERSONAL INFORMATION to their liking was illegally being leaked to the media and public so THEY chose to do so, despite knowing doing so was / is a CRIME.

2. Obama Oficials:

"In an exclusive interview with Meet the Press, Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper says that there wasn't evidence of collusion between Russia and Trump earlier this year."
- Full Clapper: 'No Evidence' of Collusion Between Trump and Russia

3. FBI: 'NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION'

NY Times: FBI Found No Evidence of Trump-Russia Connection
-- "The New York Times reported late Monday that an FBI investigation into potential ties between Republican presidential Donald Trump and Russian leadership found no evidence that such a relationship existed."

NO EVIDENCE the Russians ever 'hacked the election'

NO EVIDENCE Trump or his team engaged in any criminal activity

NO EVIDENCE to support the FALSE CLAIM of Collusion

TESTIMONY by the Directors of the NSA and FBI that the initial incidental evidence collected revealed NO criminal activity (that needed to be investigated because there was NO CRIME COMMITTED) and NO FOREIGN INTEL VALUE in what was collected

TESTIMONY by the Directors of the NSA and FBI of how the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION and their holdovers intentionally committed THE ONLY CRIMES PROVEN TOI HAVE BEEN OERPETRATED - Felony ESPIONAGE in an attempt to undermine the newly elected Trump administration.

The continued 'triggered' ranting and personal attacks by snowflakes so far have been and is driven by pure political partisan HATRED and not one shred of real EVIDENCE!

NONE
ZERO
ZIP
ZILCH
NADA!

IF THEY WOULD HAVE HAD ANY THEY WOULD HAVE PRODUCED IT RATHER THAN CONTINUED THIS 9 MONTH 'MCCARTHY-ERA-INSPIRED' WITCH HUNT THAT HAS PRODUCED EVIDENCE ONLY OF OBAMA ADMINISTRATION CRIMES OF FELONY ESPIONAGE!

MEANWHILE, IT HAS ALSO BEEN PROVEN:

BILL CLINTON was working for Vlad's Ex-KGB buddies, making $50k a pop for 'speeches'...

The Clinton Foundation was given a huge donation from a Russian businessman who benefitted from the sale of US uranium to Russia, in which Hillary played a minor but influential part in getting the sale approved.

Hillary's campaign manager was accepting thousands of unreported Russian stock and 1/3rd of the board members of his company were prominent businessmen who had intimate connections inside the KREMLIN.

And the Brother of Hillary's campaign manager was working for the KGB BANK, the Ex-KGB, and the Russian SPY AGENCY that hacked the DNC's e-mails....

...but for some 'odd' reason snowflakes / Democrats don't want to investigate those PROVEN connections at all. Go figure....

SUMMARY:

Again, THERE IS NO EVIDENCE of wrong-doing, crimes, or collusion - declared by the directors of the 2 agencies that have been investigating Trump and his team for 10 months... 'No Collusion'!

...while THERE IS EVIDENCE of crimes perpetrated by the Obama administration / holdovers and enough evidence of the illegal release of PROTECTED CLASSIFIED PERSONAL INFORMATION by the Obama administration to the 16 Intel Agencies.

Again, the false claims of 'collusion' knowingly being pushed by snowflakes is NOT SUPPORTED BY ANY EVICENCE, only pure, DELUSIONAL partisan, sore-loser, butt-hurt HATRED for Trump because Trump kicked Hillary's ass and won the Presidency!

---------------

There may be 'honor among THIEVES', but there is NO HONOR among the seditious, treasonous, lying Democrats / snowflakes.
So the investigations are over? If not then why not? And why did they go on for so long if there was ZERO evidence as you say?

He's backing off of that now, too. Scrambled shit for brains, just like his Messiah the Giant Cheetoh.
No, I'm just trying to get you to stop STALKING me.

This is my thread and you spammed the shit out of it with your lies, drama queen. You deserve stalking and bitch-slapping. I have achieved both. Now run along and play with the other children.

SquEasy65, don't post links that won't back up your lies because some of us actually follow them.
Oh you poor delusional snowflake.... I have posted the links repeatedly. Instead of LYING and spouting BS, try doing something productive like doing a little research. The links are listed under posts I have made which are on this board for everyone to see.

I am done with you, you delusional STALKER! Enjoy 'ignore'.

Thanks, I will. Buh-bye, loser.

Listening to Rex Tillerson at the live presser in Moscow, he seems to think the investigation is ongoing, too. I wonder if that's enough proof for spamming drama queens.

Listening to Rex Tillerson at the live presser in Moscow, he seems to think the investigation is ongoing, too. I wonder if that's enough proof for spamming drama queens.
NO EVIDENCE, snowflake. For all your delusional 'triggered' rants, you can't get around that...but keep going. It's funny to watch.

upload_2017-4-12_14-50-52.jpeg

upload_2017-4-12_14-51-16.jpeg

NO EVIDENCE, snowflake. For all your delusional 'triggered' rants, you can't get around that...but keep going. It's funny to watch.

So you have security clearance to know this? What's your source? You admit the investigation is still ongoing but you're claiming there's no evidence and the FBI has concluded this, too. Climb out of Trump's ass and join the real world.

Hey genius, there has been an ongoing investigation by the FBI for almost a year now, FISA warrants issued, and two congressional intelligence committees appointed to investigate the situation. Is it really your theory that all this happened with no evidence, no reason to initiate and no reason to continue all of these investigations?
No, not at all. It is not 'MY THEORY'. It is based on the testimony of both the Directors of the FBI and NSA, the 2 organizations that have been conducting those investigations and based on numerous statements by ex-Obama officials and 3 declared official statements by the FBI:

1. INVESTIGATIONS - NSA AND FBI DIRECTOR TESTIMONY:
Both the Directors of the NSA and FBI testified under oath that the incidental collections of the Trump team - which was the reason their investigations were ordered / started - were proven to show no evidence of illegal activity, no 'Collusion', and to contain 'NO FOREIGN INTEL VALUE' AT ALL.
-- THAT means there was no crime to further investigate.
-- THAT means the information collected on Trump and his team at that moment became PROTECTED CLASSIFIED PERSONAL INFORMATION that had NO business being handed over to Obama holdovers in 16 Intel Agencies EXCEPT for Political purposes. Releasing that protected information - which Rice was caught lying about initially knowing about before coming clean about it - was ILLEGAL. (Want to talk 'MOTIVE'? Intel experts have declared their was no issue regarding National Security and no Intel value for giving that information to those agencies. There is enough evidence and motive to investigate the potential CRIME here committed bt Obama and his administration!)

According to the Directors of the NSA and FBI, under oath, the ONLY CRIMES PROVEN TO HAVE BEEN PERPETRATED so far were the CRIMES of FELONY ESPIONAGE perpetrated by the Obama holdovers for the illegal release of that PROTECTED CLASSIFIED PEROSNAL INFORMATION!

Farkas - remember her? She stated the information had been released because 'we' / some' within the Obama administration believed 'NOT ENOUGH INFORMATION WAS GETTING OUT THERE'.
-- they, Obama's people, were not happy that not enough PROTECTED CLASSIFIED PERSONAL INFORMATION to their liking was illegally being leaked to the media and public so THEY chose to do so, despite knowing doing so was / is a CRIME.

2. Obama Oficials:

"In an exclusive interview with Meet the Press, Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper says that there wasn't evidence of collusion between Russia and Trump earlier this year."
- Full Clapper: 'No Evidence' of Collusion Between Trump and Russia

3. FBI: 'NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION'

NY Times: FBI Found No Evidence of Trump-Russia Connection
-- "The New York Times reported late Monday that an FBI investigation into potential ties between Republican presidential Donald Trump and Russian leadership found no evidence that such a relationship existed."

NO EVIDENCE the Russians ever 'hacked the election'

NO EVIDENCE Trump or his team engaged in any criminal activity

NO EVIDENCE to support the FALSE CLAIM of Collusion

TESTIMONY by the Directors of the NSA and FBI that the initial incidental evidence collected revealed NO criminal activity (that needed to be investigated because there was NO CRIME COMMITTED) and NO FOREIGN INTEL VALUE in what was collected

TESTIMONY by the Directors of the NSA and FBI of how the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION and their holdovers intentionally committed THE ONLY CRIMES PROVEN TOI HAVE BEEN OERPETRATED - Felony ESPIONAGE in an attempt to undermine the newly elected Trump administration.

The continued 'triggered' ranting and personal attacks by snowflakes so far have been and is driven by pure political partisan HATRED and not one shred of real EVIDENCE!

NONE
ZERO
ZIP
ZILCH
NADA!

IF THEY WOULD HAVE HAD ANY THEY WOULD HAVE PRODUCED IT RATHER THAN CONTINUED THIS 9 MONTH 'MCCARTHY-ERA-INSPIRED' WITCH HUNT THAT HAS PRODUCED EVIDENCE ONLY OF OBAMA ADMINISTRATION CRIMES OF FELONY ESPIONAGE!

MEANWHILE, IT HAS ALSO BEEN PROVEN:

BILL CLINTON was working for Vlad's Ex-KGB buddies, making $50k a pop for 'speeches'...

The Clinton Foundation was given a huge donation from a Russian businessman who benefitted from the sale of US uranium to Russia, in which Hillary played a minor but influential part in getting the sale approved.

Hillary's campaign manager was accepting thousands of unreported Russian stock and 1/3rd of the board members of his company were prominent businessmen who had intimate connections inside the KREMLIN.

And the Brother of Hillary's campaign manager was working for the KGB BANK, the Ex-KGB, and the Russian SPY AGENCY that hacked the DNC's e-mails....

...but for some 'odd' reason snowflakes / Democrats don't want to investigate those PROVEN connections at all. Go figure....

SUMMARY:

Again, THERE IS NO EVIDENCE of wrong-doing, crimes, or collusion - declared by the directors of the 2 agencies that have been investigating Trump and his team for 10 months... 'No Collusion'!

...while THERE IS EVIDENCE of crimes perpetrated by the Obama administration / holdovers and enough evidence of the illegal release of PROTECTED CLASSIFIED PERSONAL INFORMATION by the Obama administration to the 16 Intel Agencies.

Again, the false claims of 'collusion' knowingly being pushed by snowflakes is NOT SUPPORTED BY ANY EVICENCE, only pure, DELUSIONAL partisan, sore-loser, butt-hurt HATRED for Trump because Trump kicked Hillary's ass and won the Presidency!

---------------

There may be 'honor among THIEVES', but there is NO HONOR among the seditious, treasonous, lying Democrats / snowflakes.
So the investigations are over? If not then why not? And why did they go on for so long if there was ZERO evidence as you say?

He's backing off of that now, too. Scrambled shit for brains, just like his Messiah the Giant Cheetoh.
No, I'm just trying to get you to stop STALKING me.
Easy I don't believe that person is stalking you Just a smart poster not letting you get away with,,, ,,politely I'll call it falsehoods

You deserve stalking and bitch-slapping. I have achieved both.
Thank you for admitting you are 'stalking' me. Where's a mod when you need one? :p

No matter how many times you lie and say that the investigation is over and nothing was found, we'll post the truth: that the investigation ongoing, and that it would be over by now if "nothing had been found".

Sticking your fingers in your ears and saying "Lalalalalala, I can't hear you" is the intellectual equivalent of admitting you're a total idiot. Which you are.

Thank you for admitting you are 'stalking' me. Where's a mod when you need one? :p

No matter how many times you lie and say that the investigation is over and nothing was found, we'll post the truth: that the investigation ongoing, and that it would be over by now if "nothing had been found".

Sticking your fingers in your ears and saying "Lalalalalala, I can't hear you" is the intellectual equivalent of admitting you're a total idiot. Which you are.
What the hell is wrong with the piss-poor reading comprehension level of snowflakes?

I have NEVER said the snowflake 'McCarthy era-driven' witch hunt of Donald Trump is OVER.

OF COURSE IT ISN'T, THOUGH IT SHOULD BE!

We have been through the facts over and over and over:

NO EVIDENCE the Russians ever 'HACKED THE ELECTION'

NO EVIDENCE ro support the ridiculous snowflake claim of 'Collusion'
-- in fact the FBI has declared 3 times now that they have NO EVIDENCE OF 'COLLUSION'

The Directors of BOTH the NSA and FBI declared the initial incidental collection and information gathered on Trump and his team revealed NO CRIME, NO CRIMINAL ACTIVITY, AND THE INFORMATION COLLECTED HAD NO - ZERO ' INTEL VALUE.
-- That collected information then became PROTECTED, CLASSIFIED PERSONAL INFORMATION.

HAVING NO INTEL VALUE, THERE WAS NO REASON TO THEN GIVE IT TO ANY INTEL AGENCY. THE ONLY REASON TO DO SO WOULD HAVE BEEN 'POLITICAL', MAKING THE TRANSFER OF THE INFORMATION TO INTEL AGENCIES FOR THAT REASON A CRIME!

THE ILLEGAL RELEASING / LEAKING OF THE INFORMATION BY THE INTEL AGENCIES, ACORDING TO THE NSA AND FBI CONSTITUTES FELONG ESPIONAGE.

IT WAS MADE CLEAR BY THE NSA AND FBI THAT THE ONLY POTENTIAL AND PROVEN CRIMES COMMITTED AFTER 9 MONTHS OF INVESTIGATING TRUMP WERE COMMITTED BY THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION AND HIS HOLDOVERS IN THE INTEL AGENCIES.

NO, NONE, ZERO, ZIP, NADA EVIDENCE OF CRIMINAL ACTIVITY BY TRUMP OR HIS TEAM HAS BEEN PRESENTED.
-- THERE WAS NEVER AN INITIAL CRIME THAT REQUIRED 9 MONTHS OF INVESTIGATING, based on the testimony of the NSA and FBI.

DESPITE THESE FACTS, OF COURSE SNOWFLAKES WILL NOT STOP THE INVESTIGATION OF DONALD TRUMP.

FOR NO OTHER REASON THAN TO TO DISTRACT FROM CRIMES PERPETRATED BY THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION, TO DISTRACT FROM THE FACT BILL CLINTON WAS WORKING FOR THE KGB, TO DISTRACT FROM THE FACT THE CLINTON FOUNDATION WAS RECEIVING HUGE DONATIONS FROM THANKFUL RUSSIAN BUSINESSMEN INVOLVED IN THE PURCHASE OF US URANIUM, TO DISTRACT FROM THE FACT HER CAMPAIGN MANAGER TOOK THOUSANDS OF UNREPORTED RUSSIAN STOCK AND THAT HIS COMPANY'S BOARD WAS 1/3RD MADE UP OF KREMLIN-CONNECTED BUSINESSMEN, AND TO DISTRACT FROM THE FACT THAT HER CAMPAIGN MANAGERS BROTHER WAS WORKING FOR THE KGB BANK AND THE RUSSIAN SPY AGENCY THAT HACKED THE DNC'S E-MAILS - THE ACT THAT SPAWNED THE LIE ABOUT ALL OF THIS - LIBERALS MUST CONTINUE TO INVESTIGATE TRUMP FOR AS LONG AS THEY CAN TO KEEP THE HEAT OFF THEMSELVES!

9 MONTHS OF INVESTIATING TRUMP HAS SHOWN THE ONLY ONES PROVEN TO HAVE COMMITTED CRIMES ARE THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION / HOLDIVERS. AND HAS SHOWN THE CLINTONS AND THE PODESTAS WERE / ARE INFINITELY MORE INTIMATELY CONNECTED TO THE RUSSIANS, THE KGB, THE KREMLIN, AND THE RUSSIAN SPY AGENCY THAN TRUMP OR HIS TEAM EVER WERE!

NO I NEVER SAID THE OFFICIAL INVESTIGATION INTO TRUMP IS OVER. I SAID IT WAS ON-GOING BUT SHOULD BE OVER. THE INVETIGATIONS INTO THE CLINTONS AND PODESTAS, THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION, AND HIS FELONY HOLDOVERS SHOULD JUST BE STARTING!

What the hell is wrong with the piss-poor reading comprehension level of snowflakes?

I have NEVER said the snowflake 'McCarthy era-driven' witch hunt of Donald Trump is OVER.

-- in fact the FBI has declared 3 times now that they have NO EVIDENCE OF 'COLLUSION'

The Directors of BOTH the NSA and FBI declared the initial incidental collection and information gathered on Trump and his team revealed NO CRIME, NO CRIMINAL ACTIVITY, AND THE INFORMATION COLLECTED HAD NO - ZERO ' INTEL VALUE.
-- That collected information then became PROTECTED, CLASSIFIED PERSONAL INFORMATION.

HAVING NO INTEL VALUE, THERE WAS NO REASON TO THEN GIVE IT TO ANY INTEL AGENCY. THE ONLY REASON TO DO SO WOULD HAVE BEEN 'POLITICAL', MAKING THE TRANSFER OF THE INFORMATION TO INTEL AGENCIES FOR THAT REASON A CRIME!

THE ILLEGAL RELEASING / LEAKING OF THE INFORMATION BY THE INTEL AGENCIES, ACORDING TO THE NSA AND FBI CONSTITUTES FELONG ESPIONAGE.

IT WAS MADE CLEAR BY THE NSA AND FBI THAT THE ONLY POTENTIAL AND PROVEN CRIMES COMMITTED AFTER 9 MONTHS OF INVESTIGATING TRUMP WERE COMMITTED BY THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION AND HIS HOLDOVERS IN THE INTEL AGENCIES.

NO, NONE, ZERO, ZIP, NADA EVIDENCE OF CRIMINAL ACTIVITY BY TRUMP OR HIS TEAM HAS BEEN PRESENTED.
-- THERE WAS NEVER AN INITIAL CRIME THAT REQUIRED 9 MONTHS OF INVESTIGATING, based on the testimony of the NSA and FBI.

DESPITE THESE FACTS, OF COURSE SNOWFLAKES WILL NOT STOP THE INVESTIGATION OF DONALD TRUMP.

FOR NO OTHER REASON THAN TO TO DISTRACT FROM CRIMES PERPETRATED BY THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION, TO DISTRACT FROM THE FACT BILL CLINTON WAS WORKING FOR THE KGB, TO DISTRACT FROM THE FACT THE CLINTON FOUNDATION WAS RECEIVING HUGE DONATIONS FROM THANKFUL RUSSIAN BUSINESSMEN INVOLVED IN THE PURCHASE OF US URANIUM, TO DISTRACT FROM THE FACT HER CAMPAIGN MANAGER TOOK THOUSANDS OF UNREPORTED RUSSIAN STOCK AND THAT HIS COMPANY'S BOARD WAS 1/3RD MADE UP OF KREMLIN-CONNECTED BUSINESSMEN, AND TO DISTRACT FROM THE FACT THAT HER CAMPAIGN MANAGERS BROTHER WAS WORKING FOR THE KGB BANK AND THE RUSSIAN SPY AGENCY THAT HACKED THE DNC'S E-MAILS - THE ACT THAT SPAWNED THE LIE ABOUT ALL OF THIS - LIBERALS MUST CONTINUE TO INVESTIGATE TRUMP FOR AS LONG AS THEY CAN TO KEEP THE HEAT OFF THEMSELVES!

9 MONTHS OF INVESTIATING TRUMP HAS SHOWN THE ONLY ONES PROVEN TO HAVE COMMITTED CRIMES ARE THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION / HOLDIVERS. AND HAS SHOWN THE CLINTONS AND THE PODESTAS WERE / ARE INFINITELY MORE INTIMATELY CONNECTED TO THE RUSSIANS, THE KGB, THE KREMLIN, AND THE RUSSIAN SPY AGENCY THAN TRUMP OR HIS TEAM EVER WERE!

NO I NEVER SAID THE OFFICIAL INVESTIGATION INTO TRUMP IS OVER. I SAID IT WAS ON-GOING BUT SHOULD BE OVER. THE INVETIGATIONS INTO THE CLINTONS AND PODESTAS, THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION, AND HIS FELONY HOLDOVERS SHOULD JUST BE STARTING!
Just curious, what term of endearment did you use before 'snowflake' entered the far right lexicon?

DL, please post the evidenc found - and link - showing Trump or his team broke the law or was in collusion with Russia.

If you have it, please send it to the NSA and FBI as well, because they say they have NONE.

To date, 9 months later:

NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION
NO EVIDENCE OF CRIMINAL ACTIVITY
THE FBI HAS DECLARED 3 TIMES THEY HAVE NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION

BUT PLEASE, CONTINUE YOUR FISHING EXPEDITION ABOARD THE TITANIC.....

Just curious, what term of endearment did you use before 'snowflake' entered the far right lexicon?
As posted numerous times:

The 'right' did not come up with the term 'snowflake'.

The term 'snowflake' was adopted by DEMOCRATS to dscribe and make fun of. DEMOCRATS who are thin-skinned, weak, delusional, and EASILY OFFENDED, those who will not accept facts if they negatively reflect against what they believe.

In an accidental moment of honesty, adopting and using this term to mock their own, this may be one of the greatest accomplishments, one of the best gifts the Democrats have given this country....nay, the WORLD....not only is it true when the term is applied, but it is also funny as hell...because it describes them so well.

Bravo, Democrats!

:clap2:

As posted numerous times:

The 'right' did not come up with the term 'snowflake'.

The term 'snowflake' was adopted by DEMOCRATS to dscribe and make fun of. DEMOCRATS who are thin-skinned, weak, delusional, and EASILY OFFENDED, those who will not accept facts if they negatively reflect against what they believe.

In an accidental moment of honesty, adopting and using this term to mock their own, this may be one of the greatest accomplishments, one of the best gifts the Democrats have given this country....nay, the WORLD....not only is it true when the term is applied, but it is also funny as hell...because it describes them so well.

Bravo, Democrats!

:clap2:
I should have known that it wasn't originated by right wingers. Few things are.

DL, please post the evidenc found - and link - showing Trump or his team broke the law or was in collusion with Russia.

If you have it, please send it to the NSA and FBI as well, because they say they have NONE.

To date, 9 months later:

NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION
NO EVIDENCE OF CRIMINAL ACTIVITY
THE FBI HAS DECLARED 3 TIMES THEY HAVE NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION

BUT PLEASE, CONTINUE YOUR FISHING EXPEDITION ABOARD THE TITANIC.....

The investigations are ongoing. Until the investigations are complete, the agencies involved will not be issuing interime reports.

It is incorrect to state that there is no evidence. The public has not been given the evidence but Trump and Obama have both seen it. It's why Trump doesn't want former acting AG Yates to testify - she's seen it too.

The FBI declared now 3 times that they have NO evidence to support the conspiracy theory of collusion.

Each time such a declaration is made, all the little snowflakes chant , 'YET'.

Russia is Trumps Benghazi. Fun, isn't it?

Sorry, I just don't buy this. Putin is just trying to help Trump.....AGAIN. Trump proves he is the BEST SHOW(MAN) ON EARTH.

Wed Apr 12, 2017 | 10:34am EDT
Putin says trust erodes under Trump, Moscow icily receives Tillerson
Putin says trust erodes under Trump, Moscow icily receives Tillerson
Well Trump gave Putin a big black eye in Syria.

The missile strike did not make Russia look good.

Nor did the rhetoric afterwards about complicity or ineptitude either.

Looks like Trump is giving up on his buddy Putin for now at least and going over to the other ocean to attack fat boy Kim in N.Korea next.

Forum List

Back