Hoo-boyski.... Biden still stealing other people's ideas!

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Most politicians don't survive the catastrophic crash of being accused of plagiarism the way Joe Biden did in his 1998 Mea culpa which destroyed his presidential run. Amazingly the guy went on to become the vice president of the United States. You would think he would learn from that experience but apparently not.

Plagiarism charge hits Biden climate change plan

CNN news today indicated that it was probably Bernie's oppo research team that dug up the goods on Biden's climate plan.

I predicted that in a face-to-face scrap Bernie would literally chew Biden's testicles off. I still think Sanders will get the nomination.

However if Uncle Joe makes it in the final analysis with groping hands and plagiarized climate plans somehow I don't think Trump will be that displeased.

Jo

I'd say yes, I took the best of their plans, removed the crap, fine tuned it a bit and came out with a masterpiece.

Most politicians don't survive the catastrophic crash of being accused of plagiarism the way Joe Biden did in his 1998 Mea culpa which destroyed his presidential run. Amazingly the guy went on to become the vice president of the United States. You would think he would learn from that experience but apparently not.

CNN news today indicated that it was probably Bernie's oppo research team that dug up the goods on Biden's climate plan.

I predicted that in a face-to-face scrap Bernie would literally chew Biden's testicles off. I still think Sanders will get the nomination.

However if Uncle Joe makes it in the final analysis with groping hands and plagiarized climate plans somehow I don't think Trump will be that displeased.

Jo
Joe Biden’s Climate Platform Appears to Plagiarize From Nonprofits.

‘Uniter-in-Chief’ Biden Takes Credit for Starting ‘This Whole Thing’ on Climate Change in ’87. “In fact, Politifact notes, ‘Biden’s bill was not the first time Congress focused on climate change.’”

Jo
He may be too dumb to win even the Democrat nomination.

214051_5_.jpg

Biden tries to look thoughtful at the LBJ Library in 2017.
Photo credit: Jay Goodwin, LBJ Library.

Jo

It was his 1988 run.

Jo

214051_5_.jpg

Parkinsonian mask

Jo

Jo

It was his 1988 run.

Wow....I remember that like it was yesterday

Jo

Jo

214051_5_.jpg

Bernie is going to gut him....trust me.

Jo

Jo

214051_5_.jpg

Bernie is going to gut him....trust me.

Jo

The Bernie Bros .... are ready for the slimy fucking DNC.....This time...
The climate plagiarism piece was dug out by Bernie's Oppo research team just like the me too girls were.

Jo

Forum List

Back