Hooboy Pelosi now wants to take over Formula making....good god

Yes they did after the "whistleblower" incident and the FDA found NOTHING WRONG with the plant. So why is it still shut down, who dropped the ball at the FDA?
Perhaps you aren’t tuning into accurate news sources… just think about what your saying. If it doesn’t make sense then dig a little deeper.

in the sixties, doctors issued recipes for 'baby formula' upon mothers leaving hospitals with their babies. So what's wrong now with that recipe that fed millions of 60s babies?? ..............hmmm.....follow the money?
I wish I could make money off the prediction that women are actually going to start learning to breastfeed. They will if they have brains and can shake the decades of indoctrination that breastfeeding is burdensome and icky.

Slade3200 said:
How did government cause the baby formula problem?
I think i posted this once but that is not your fault..... it may be in this topic it may not. THe biggest formula maker in US maybe the world..Abbot. you can find it in your search engine. They self reported what they thought might be a problem. There was no problem but the Biden regime would not let them start production again. It's been quite a while. NOW in order to catch up...it will take months to meet the demand. NOW biden is saying...we'll buy the formula from other countries whose standards are not the same as abbot's but he's sure it will work out just fine. IF the Biden Regime were intentionally planning to destroy this nation...they'd be doing exactly. what. they are doing.

I wish I could make money off the prediction that women are actually going to start learning to breastfeed. They will if they have brains and can shake the decades of indoctrination that breastfeeding is burdensome and icky.
Try it, you won't like it.

Forum List

Back