Hooray for Pallywood!

I'm getting tact lessons from a guy who cursed a murdered baby.

Yeah, I feel so bad..
I didn't curse that baby. I cursed your immoral attempt to play the sympathy card, at that babies expense.

And it doesn't change the fact that you just tried to justify the beating of an innocent child. Which also indicates you didn't give a shit about that baby you were trying to use.

I think you finally discovered the true Zionism, let me clarify things for you:
Justified or not - when someone try to kill me I'm gonna make sure that he/she will end up with a third nostril.
That's me, now if you pick on Lipush or other tolerant Zionists you might have the disagreement over justification, but people like Lipush are exceptionally tolerant unlike you - intolerant Jew hating filth.
I've very tolerant. I just don't have any for lying asshole hypocrites.

And Zionists are lying asshole hypocrites.

I'll tell you one thing, if a Zionist ever got in my face, I'd clean his fucking clock! Like that Palestinian on the bus being confronted by some big-mouth Zionists. If I was standing in his position and one of those fuckers would start talking to me that way, as soon as he got within arms reach, its LIGHTS OUT!

"UN veto that, mother-fucker!"

Justified or not - when someone try to kill me I'm gonna make sure that he/she will end up with a third nostril.
That's me, now if you pick on Lipush or other tolerant Zionists you might have the disagreement over justification, but people like Lipush are exceptionally tolerant unlike you - intolerant Jew hating filth.

I'll tell you one thing, if a Zionist ever got in my face, I'd clean his fucking clock! Like that Palestinian on the bus being confronted by some big-mouth Zionists. If I was standing in his position and one of those fuckers would start talking to me that way, as soon as he got within arms reach, its LIGHTS OUT!

Anus mouth strikes again! Now, if we can only find a translator who can translate this gibberish into a known human language.

2mq9nnk.jpg

[cue ambulance hauling billo_really away]

“Dead Palestinian” killed by “unprovoked Israeli attacks” with crying and wailing family members around him, walks off perfectly healthy after the cameras stop rolling.

...You Pali Nazi supporters beat the cake when it comes to ignorance and nativity.

Err, yeah, OK....:rolleyes:

Naivety...Oh wow, we're now down to typos. Still denying the existence of Pallywood? Ha ha ha.

pallywoodbeforeafter1.jpg

Roodboy, I think you are confused...

Was this guy dead, as you suggest in an earlier post or was he injured as you now suggest?

You also suggest that he walked off after the cameras stopped rolling... Clearly not as, well, do I need to state the obvious?

And you accuse Palestine of blatant propaganda...

:9:

Unfortunately I can't agree with you on this one...

Your comment is like saying all Muslims are terrorists...

Yes, there are Muslim extremists as there are Zionist extremists....

But not all Zionists are extreme, in the same way that not all Muslims are extreme!

Was this guy dead, as you suggest in an earlier post or was he injured as you now suggest? You also suggest that he walked off after the cameras stopped rolling... Clearly not as, well, do I need to state the obvious? And you accuse Palestine of blatant propaganda...
Whatever the verbal contortions to the contrary, a good palistanian is a dead palistanian on TV. And if there aren't any good palistanians dead for/on TV, they'll raid a local morgue and procure some.

“Dead Palestinian” killed by “unprovoked Israeli attacks” with crying and wailing family members around him, walks off perfectly healthy after the cameras stop rolling.

...You Pali Nazi supporters beat the cake when it comes to ignorance and nativity.

Err, yeah, OK....:rolleyes:

Naivety...Oh wow, we're now down to typos. Still denying the existence of Pallywood? Ha ha ha.

pallywoodbeforeafter1.jpg

Roodboy, I think you are confused...

Was this guy dead, as you suggest in an earlier post or was he injured as you now suggest?

You also suggest that he walked off after the cameras stopped rolling... Clearly not as, well, do I need to state the obvious?

And you accuse Palestine of blatant propaganda...

:9:

It's a known fact that Palestinians are fraudsters and propagandists. This is good acting no?

387953544_pallywood_gaza_guy_fakes_injury_2_xlarge.jpeg

I just love these Pallywood videos. Hooray for Palllywood!

Unfortunately I can't agree with you on this one...

Your comment is like saying all Muslims are terrorists...

Yes, there are Muslim extremists as there are Zionist extremists....

But not all Zionists are extreme, in the same way that not all Muslims are extreme!
But it's not equal on both sides. Yes, every society as their fringe fanatics, but Zionists are pretty out there! You're right though, not all Zionists are like the bitchy little pricks we have on this Board. But I still have issues with them. How come they're not speaking out as much as these big-mouth losers are? How come they are not confronting these psycho's in their own community? I'm not talking about confronting they physically, I'm talking about confronting them in a way, that lets them know this kind of behavior is unacceptable. But I don't see them saying shit.

In contrast, liberals go after bad liberals. You didn't hesitate to come after me. You rarely see that from cons. And I look for con-on-con crime. But Zionists going after other Zionists, like Jewish Voices for Peace (JVP), or Rabbi's for Human Rights, are not the big voices in that country.

But hey, if nothing else, look at the bright side, I hate neocons more!

Here's an actual video of the whole scene. Ready....action!

How the hell can you tell the guy was walking around, "after" he was being carried, in that little 32 second clip? The video doesn't show him getting up after being carried. It just shows him being carried; then shows him walking; and we're "told" he got up and was fine.

This shit is not proving your point.

Forum List

Back