Hooray for Pallywood!

Pallywood exists and is the world's top producer of drama and comedy after Hollywood and Bollywood.

Would you like some cheese with that whine, Achmed?

500px-HOLLYWOOD_-_BOLLYWOOD_-_PALLYWOOD._Via_Palestinian_Lies_are_Exposed_@_Facebook.jpg
What do you want to be when you grow up?

You act like you're in middle school.

Let's discuss your promising future as a successful Pallywood actor.

Is this Pallywood?

So the Palestinian did not cause the problem with his aggressive and violent manner. Did not see any stones being thrown, petrol bombs or other such instruments as used by the Palestinians, just raised voices trying to incite a fight.
So yes a pallywood production that failed in its intent.

Why do you even bother watching the garbage that Anus Mouth posts?

Is this Pallywood?

So the Palestinian did not cause the problem with his aggressive and violent manner. Did not see any stones being thrown, petrol bombs or other such instruments as used by the Palestinians, just raised voices trying to incite a fight.
So yes a pallywood production that failed in its intent.

Why do you even bother watching the garbage that Anus Mouth posts?

So I can take it apart piece by piece and show were the inconsistencies are, he detest's this being done and will start in with the foul language and personal attacks because he cant answer the points raised

“Dead Palestinian” killed by “unprovoked Israeli attacks” with crying and wailing family members around him, walks off perfectly healthy after the cameras stop rolling.

...You Pali Nazi supporters beat the cake when it comes to ignorance and nativity.

Err, yeah, OK....:rolleyes:

Naivety...Oh wow, we're now down to typos. Still denying the existence of Pallywood? Ha ha ha.

pallywoodbeforeafter1.jpg

Roodboy, I think you are confused...

Was this guy dead, as you suggest in an earlier post or was he injured as you now suggest?

You also suggest that he walked off after the cameras stopped rolling... Clearly not as, well, do I need to state the obvious?

And you accuse Palestine of blatant propaganda...

:9:

It's a known fact that Palestinians are fraudsters and propagandists. This is good acting no?

387953544_pallywood_gaza_guy_fakes_injury_2_xlarge.jpeg

Oh look...

See what Roodboy did there... Nice swerve there because he couldn't back up TWO posts he made!

Mighty FAIL Roodboy...

Start the New Year as you ended the old... Good man!!!

“Dead Palestinian” killed by “unprovoked Israeli attacks” with crying and wailing family members around him, walks off perfectly healthy after the cameras stop rolling.

...You Pali Nazi supporters beat the cake when it comes to ignorance and nativity.

Naivety...Oh wow, we're now down to typos. Still denying the existence of Pallywood? Ha ha ha.

Was this guy dead, as you suggest in an earlier post or was he injured as you now suggest?

You also suggest that he walked off after the cameras stopped rolling... Clearly not as, well, do I need to state the obvious?

It's a known fact that Palestinians are fraudsters and propagandists. This is good acting no?

Oh look...

See what Roodboy did there... Nice swerve there because he couldn't back up TWO posts he made!

Mighty FAIL Roodboy...

Meh, not really. I even backed it up with this clip from the Pallywood actors guild:
Enjoy...long live Pallywood!

naz!ps.gif

Here's the real Pallywood...

Israeli's say a Palestinian threw acid on some settlers,
turns out to be vinegar.

Liquid Used in Alleged West Bank "Acid Attack" Determined to be Vinegar

The Jerusalem Post has reported that the acid thrown by a Palestinian on six Israelis in the occupied West Bank, Friday, was actually vinegar, according to Channel 2
That's the real Pallywood. How many times have the Israeli's changed their "official" statement of the events after embarrassing evidence comes to light?

Are you now saying that vinegar is not a recognised acid, or to give it its proper name acetic acid that is an astringent and medium aggressive acid. Vinegar is used to treat oxidation of many metallic objects, try the penny trick of standing one in a jar of vinegar ( acetic acid ) overnight.

You will be saying next that shaking a bottle of Coke is dangerous as it could be used as a guided grenade!

And who could forget this awarded winning Pallywood fake documentary HOAX which incited the entire Muslim world?! These guys are the masters...Bravo!

Oh look...

Mighty FAIL Roodboy...

Meh, not really. I even backed it up with this clip from the Pallywood actors guild:

naz!ps.gif

Roodboy, give up man...

You are turning into a complete dumbass...

You deflect and then fall over your own propaganda lies!!!

1 - 10 of fails...?

You get an 11!

Congrats!

Oh look...

Mighty FAIL Roodboy...

naz!ps.gif

Roodboy, give up man...

You are turning into a complete dumbass...

You deflect and then fall over your own propaganda lies!!!

1 - 10 of fails...?

You get an 11!

Congrats!

You have it backwards. Here's what you get: :321: :ahole-1: :blowup:

What artistry, what creativity, what BULLSHIT!

fake%20photo2.jpg

Are you now saying that vinegar is not a recognised acid, or to give it its proper name acetic acid that is an astringent and medium aggressive acid. Vinegar is used to treat oxidation of many metallic objects, try the penny trick of standing one in a jar of vinegar ( acetic acid ) overnight.
Are you a metallic object?

Forum List

Back