🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

‘Hope cancer kills you soon’: Tolerant Left reaches out to Julie Boonstra

Then call her a liar. But to write a letter to someone hoping that their cancer kills them soon??

Fucking hypocritical 'tolerant' left.

:eusa_hand:
If a liberal here posted a story about an anonymous letter like that, y'all know darn well they'd be laughed at by the right and not taken seriously.

As they should be.

No one knows who wrote it, Zoom. I wouldn't put so much faith in that scribbled anonymouse

Look everyone, a liberal saying he is disturbed by the letter, with out saying he is actually disturbed by the letter.

He is saying it is so disgusting that it cannot be real.

Thank you paperview, for admitting in your typical liberal double talking manner that you think the letter is out of line, with out actually saying it.

Yeah, we get it. Nothing is black and white with you, and yet....ironically, everything is black and white with you.

No matter how much you hate it, Obama is as white as Zimmerman.
Hey, a fudgy pile of ad hom shit topped with a nutty race card. That's novel. lol

How often do you get "disturbed" by anonymous troll letters?

It is YOUR party that wants to defund cancer research and end hope for these people. You anti-government assholes should all be ashamed of yourselve.

Imagine if you got your way? Tens of billions of dollars worth of research would be thrown out and the work ended. I hope you can sleep at night.

Private drug companies do most of the cancer research, and Obamacare will bring that to a dead halt.

EXACTLY how?

EXACTLY.

Sending a written letter to someone telling them you hope they die of cancer is FUCKED UP.
It's rude, even cruel, but the face of the Obamacare website gal took a huge rash of shit as well. That happens when you put it out there for all to see.

I've lost count of just how many people here said I should kill myself, die, or never have been born in the last 24 hours. That's life eh, and life can be ugly and we are ugly to each other. In a 50-50 highly partisan country, don't expect anything less, it could have been worse.

But you turds claim only right-wingers are guilty of "hate."

The hypocrisy is beyond comprehension.

It is YOUR party that wants to defund cancer research and end hope for these people. You anti-government assholes should all be ashamed of yourselve.

Imagine if you got your way? Tens of billions of dollars worth of research would be thrown out and the work ended. I hope you can sleep at night.

Private drug companies do most of the cancer research, and Obamacare will bring that to a dead halt.

EXACTLY how?

EXACTLY.

Effective anti-cancer drugs are big money makers. Drug companies research them just like they research any other kind of drug. That will end when Obamacare prevents them from making a profit on the U.S. market.

Glenn Kessler, the WaPo 'Fact Checker' never even talked to Ms Boonstra.

And that's "Fact Checking"?

dimocrap style, I guess. Where facts are whatever they say they are.

Ms Boonstra told the truth, dimocraps are the lying scum they've always been.

And for a Senator, especially the Senate Majority Leader, to attack a Private Citizen publicly is beyond disgusting.

But.... He's a dimocrap. Not sure anything surprises me about those scum any more

As someone who has lost family and friends several times to cancer, I think it is sad that this issue is being "politicized" by supposedly rational adults .

Bottom lines that IF the so called "evil liberal" wished death on this woman, it has nothing to do with politics.

If he actually wrote the letter, it makes him a callous and inhumane bastard who will likely suffer one day for making such a statement, and as far as the conservatives who may have used her for a shill, they are no better.

There is no expiration date on karma.

EXACTLY how?

EXACTLY.

Effective anti-cancer drugs are big money makers. Drug companies research them just like they research any other kind of drug. That will end when Obamacare prevents them from making a profit on the U.S. market.
That's not true at all. Drug companies will make billions.
Obamacare Will Bring Drug Industry $35 Billion In Profits - Forbes

Also, what about this story makes it a "left" or "right" issue?

EXACTLY how?

EXACTLY.

That's not true at all. Drug companies will make billions.
Obamacare Will Bring Drug Industry $35 Billion In Profits - Forbes

Also, what about this story makes it a "left" or "right" issue?

Virtually no new drugs are developed in countries that have nationalized healthcare. That's all you need to know.

It always kills me when these hypocrites accuse right-wingers of "hate."

'Hope cancer kills you soon': Tolerant Left reaches out to Julie Boonstra | Twitchy

Michigan mom and leukemia patient Julie Boonstra already had her run-in with the tolerant Left. Boonstra, who filmed an ad about her struggles with Obamacare for Americans for Prosperity, was targeted by Michigan Rep. Gary Peters, who threatened to sue her into silence.

That wasn’t the end of the attacks, however. Slade O’Brien, southern regional director for AFP, shared this letter sent anonymously to Boostra.​

BkGLhQtCQAAFBdq.jpg

Well, anyone could have written that letter, and what one SCUMBAG writes doesn't make that person a representative of the majority of people on "the Left".

How?

Forum List

Back