Hope Hicks expected to testify in Trump hush money trial

There's never been a black man in a USA courtroom that's ever experienced a presumption of innocence. Should orange men be any different?
That is ridiculous and unprovable... but even if it were true how does it get fixed by doing it to a former president?.... we all are pee on's black or white... if this can be done to Trump it can be done to any of us...

That is ridiculous and unprovable... but even if it were true how does it get fixed by doing it to a former president?.... we all are pee on's black or white... if this can be done to Trump it can be done to any of us...
That's why he's standing in the way, or so he says.

‘How evil’: Ruby Freeman describes violent threats after false Trump, Giuliani attacks​

Freeman and her daughter are seeking between $14 million and $41 million from Giuliani for defamation and emotional distress.

By KYLE CHENEY and JOSH GERSTEIN
12/13/2023 06:21 PM EST

Ruby Freeman, a former Georgia election worker, said she was already reeling from a campaign of violent and racist threats against her three years ago when Donald Trump decided to make her an even bigger target.

On the witness stand in federal court Wednesday, Freeman described how Trump’s attorney, Rudy Giuliani, falsely accused her of manipulating ballots in the 2020 election — a smear campaign that prompted a torrent of threatening messages and upended her life.

But when Trump took those false claims and echoed them — in an infamous phone call with Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger — the threats became even more pernicious, she said.
https://www.politico.com/news/2023/12/13/giuliani-trial-ruby-freeman-testimony-00131659

both donny & squidboy publicly named them, making it ever so easy to track them down.
What does that have to do with this case... are you suggesting the judge is making his decision by following a case in Georgia?.... that is against the law as well...
And Trump has never threatened anyone... I'm still waiting for a link or proof that he has.......

‘How evil’: Ruby Freeman describes violent threats after false Trump, Giuliani attacks​

Freeman and her daughter are seeking between $14 million and $41 million from Giuliani for defamation and emotional distress.

By KYLE CHENEY and JOSH GERSTEIN
12/13/2023 06:21 PM EST

Ruby Freeman, a former Georgia election worker, said she was already reeling from a campaign of violent and racist threats against her three years ago when Donald Trump decided to make her an even bigger target.

On the witness stand in federal court Wednesday, Freeman described how Trump’s attorney, Rudy Giuliani, falsely accused her of manipulating ballots in the 2020 election — a smear campaign that prompted a torrent of threatening messages and upended her life.

But when Trump took those false claims and echoed them — in an infamous phone call with Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger — the threats became even more pernicious, she said.
https://www.politico.com/news/2023/12/13/giuliani-trial-ruby-freeman-testimony-00131659

both donny & squidboy publicly named them, making it ever so easy to track them down.
LOL... how many threats do you think Trump gets from Fanny Willis standing on the courtroom steps calling Trump dangerous?.... or James doing the same thing or Schumer calling for the heads of supreme court members... or Pelosi saying the J-6 protestors are trying to end democracy...
Like it or not this is a free country... there are certain things that do not apply to the first amendment like shouting fire in a crowded room but you haven't shown that Trump or Rudy did anything close to that...

That's why he's standing in the way, or so he says.
If this witch hunt is successful we are all screwed... just say something some legislator doesn't like and find yourself broke and locked up... Trump is their test case....

What does that have to do with this case... are you suggesting the judge is making his decision by following a case in Georgia?.... that is against the law as well...

i just said he had doxxed someone... howeverrrrrrrrrrrr.... in THIS case - he named the judge's daughter. that ...

is....

doxxing.

And Trump has never threatened anyone...

& i said that he gets the info out & leaves the rest up to his monkeys.

I'm still waiting for a link or proof that he has.......

Trump Targets Judge’s Daughter In Third Attack, This Time By Name​

The former president issued another social media barrage against the daughter of the judge in his upcoming hush money trial
BY JEREMY CHILDS
MARCH 28, 2024
Trump Targets Judge's Daughter In Third Attack, This Time By Name

it won't be long b4 she's in physical danger just like the poll workers were.

Former White House aide Hope Hicks is expected to testify in former President Donald Trump’s New York hush money payment trial, according to a source with direct knowledge of the situation. NBC News’ Vaughn Hillyard reports on what information Hicks may be able to provide during her testimony.

Hope Hicks expected to testify in Trump hush money trial

Interesting. If she does testify - will it be for or against Trump? She will be under oath. This adds another level of uncertainty to the trial. What do you think?

I think she's hot.

i just said he had doxxed someone... howeverrrrrrrrrrrr.... in THIS case - he named the judge's daughter. that ...

is....

doxxing.

& i said that he gets the info out & leaves the rest up to his monkeys.

Trump Targets Judge’s Daughter In Third Attack, This Time By Name​

The former president issued another social media barrage against the daughter of the judge in his upcoming hush money trial
BY JEREMY CHILDS
MARCH 28, 2024
Trump Targets Judge's Daughter In Third Attack, This Time By Name

it won't be long b4 she's in physical danger just like the poll workers were.
Oh my God?
Calling somebody by their Name???
Pearl clutch and to the safe space sofa with vapors.

Oh my God?

when the poll workers were publicly named - it didn't take much to find out where they lived & people showed up at their door. they were terrorized to the point of having to leave their HOMES.

you think that's ok?

Everyone says it is... that its laughable... and the judge is acting out in anger and that will doom this case...
A walk in the park, right? That why Trump is losing his mind over it?

My only regret is that the trial won't be televised so we can all see the orange baboon god squirm in his seat as Cohen & other take him apart.

Oh my God?

"I have to admit, I looked at every single one," Moss said. "They were saying that I should be hung, me and my mom will die, they're going to find us and we've committed treason ... burning crosses ... it's like a slap in the face. Just very hateful things."

"They would say really, really bad, racist stuff," Freeman said. "You know, 'We know where you live, ******, we coming to get you.'"

Soon their addresses were posted online, and people started appearing in front of Freeman's home and harassing her and her neighbors. Moss had been staying at her grandmother's home, so people started going there, too.

"She's a little lady," Moss said of her mother, recalling one instance of harassment. "So she just opens the door, and they were pushing her. And she called me while they were right there, you know, just screaming. They said that they had the right to make a citizen's arrest and the punishment for treason is death in the U.S."

Within days of the release of Trump's phone call with Raffensperger, the threats grew so frequent and so dangerous that the FBI eventually encouraged Freeman to leave her home, telling her it was no longer safe to stay there.

Freeman said she felt defeated, despondent, and on her own.

"I don't know where I'm going, I don't know what I'm doing," she remembered thinking. "I'm just out here -- I feel homeless."

"How do you deal with that?" Moran asked.

"By the grace of God," she said.
Mother-daughter election workers describe how they lived through Trump-backed accusations of conspiracy

This is the weakest case against Trump....
The one Micheal Cohen got a 3 year jail sentence for....

So if they prove Cohen was acting under orders and/or paid by Trump, what time should Trump get...

But you are right, it is the weakest case...

when the poll workers were publicly named - it didn't take much to find out where they lived & people showed up at their door. they were terrorized to the point of having to leave their HOMES.

you think that's ok?l
Well your melodrama skit we don’t have documentation on . Illegal protest at USSC justices house you were in Love with.

Last edited:
I think you’re a hack troll.

Of course she would testify under oath, you dope.

And which side is going to call her? The defense or the persecution?
Trump was under oath but he lied thru his yap as usual. If Hicks testifies for the PROSECUTION, we can rest assured that she'll be subjected to the usual hate mail, death threats, name calling, family members threatened etc etc which is the m.o. of Trump & his MAGA terrorists.

There is no "persecution". But keep whining like a little bitch if it makes you feel better.

It is prior restraint because the gag order was imposed before the trial started and without cause...
A judge can not impose a gag order on an innocent man... and the presumption of innocence doesn't go away just because of whom the defendant is....
He is on bail....

You can revoke bail...

Well your melodrama skit we don’t have documentation on .

uh-huh ... facts are facts & they happened. donny loves you long time for trying to defend him.

maxresdefault.jpg

:113:

Illegal protest at USSC justices house you were in live with.

ummm.... what?

Forum List

Back