Hopefully this helps cleaning up the voting

eagle7-31

Diamond Member
Mar 24, 2020

in PA and perhaps some other states as well. This would not be a problem if people vote on election day, properly registered and just absentee or overseas ballots being in by election day instead of this BS of 'harvesting' enough votes and pulling suit cases of ballots out after midnite on election day.

in PA and perhaps some other states as well. This would not be a problem if people vote on election day, properly registered and just absentee or overseas ballots being in by election day instead of this BS of 'harvesting' enough votes and pulling suit cases of ballots out after midnite on election day.
I like the fact that they are nonpartisan.

It's about time inept officials are called on the carpet. The real question is, are the inept, or is all that being done purposefully.

I am asking you if there is a difference at this point. Are the allegations supported? Do you know?
Evidence from two separate organizations. Both nonpartisan, do you have any evidence those organizations have an agenda, other than what was reported? Or are you just trolling?

"They are claiming that the officials named above are not performing their duty to follow existing laws that safeguard our elections."

So no evidence yet, We can watch this unfold, but I am not excited. It is from the American Thinker.

"They are claiming that the officials named above are not performing their duty to follow existing laws that safeguard our elections."

So no evidence yet, We can watch this unfold, but I am not excited. It is from the American Thinker.

Good name in your handle. SLOW. Wrong on almost every issue. A real SLOW-JOE clone. Stuff it cheese-balls.

PA has been a Dem election rigging ballot box stuffing hot spot for decades. The media was discussing that Trump would need to win PA by 3% just to overcome the historical Dem cheating that goes on there.

Forum List

Back