Horrible… Obama’s “Got Insurance?” Ads Are Racist – Target Only White Youths

Stephanie,

The ad's were advertiesd to young adults, women and minority groups. Those are the targets for the affordable care act.

To quote snopes, (I'd provide a link but this is my first post)
[it] was launched by the Colorado Consumer Health Initiative and Progress Now [and] has three targets: young adults, women, and minority groups. And to encourage those groups to sign up for health insurance under the Affordable Care Act, they are creating ads they hope will go "viral" on social media.

Young, healthy people signing up for health insurance is crucial to the success of the law — and this is the best way the groups sought to get that message across.

So far, the ads are working at getting attention — even as the reaction has been mostly negative among commentators. The latest ads are aimed at young women, including
a couple that feature actor Ryan Gosling.

I decided to do some of my own research and I discovered that there are only 3 sites that I can find that talk about the "Got Insurance?" ad's being racist. The thegatewaypundit.com which you linked, this website , and im41 (which links to the link that you posted). All 3 links were conservative blog sites which have a general baist towards anyone in office that isn't in their political group. The article that you linked to showed a sample of the ad's which maybe only a small portion of the number of ads, no where in the ads are minorities being talked poorly about, beaten, etc..

The ads just show a bunch of white young adults who are into sports, and one single mother with a child. Please demonstrate how you go from that to racism.

holy smokes...your disgusting fascist government with YOUR MONEY at work
links and ads at site

Got Racism?
HHS released a website of Obamacare ads this week to promote the failed program with youths. The taxpayer funded ads promote drunkenness and promiscuity.

Here are the ads – look closely:
Horrible? Obama?s ?Got Insurance?? Ads Are Racist ? Target Only White Youths | The Gateway Pundit[/url]

Forum List

Back