HORROR: Man brutally shoots and kills 5-yr-old neighbor in front of his family

If your point is "blacks murder whites at ten times the rate of vice versa", you're trying to bend a cut and dry incident on your overall narrative against social justice. This man was apprehended and will be charged with murder. If he's guilty, life and toss away the key. Or the needle. Whichever is faster and legal under NC law.

The point isn't blacks murdering whites. Or blacks murdering blacks. It's white police officers murdering unarmed black men and women and skating because they're police officers. That's what the outrage is about. That's what needs to be addressed.
In this case, what needs to be addressed is why this person was allowed to have access to a gun. Sounds like on the surface, he had issues.

Couldn’t agree more. If this killer was white and victim was black none of us progressives would be saying anything, brother man. And the statistics of police murdering blacks are so overwhelming we don’t use them in debating. It would be too easy. Stay woke moon beam!

This is cut and dry snowflake. I'm separating the issues. I'll leave you to your absolute moral outrage that a black man shot a white kid. Which is reprehensible and the guy deserves to fry. But honestly, you don't give a shit as long as you can shape it to your narrative. Just keep quoting your "statistics".

If your point is "blacks murder whites at ten times the rate of vice versa", you're trying to bend a cut and dry incident on your overall narrative against social justice. This man was apprehended and will be charged with murder. If he's guilty, life and toss away the key. Or the needle. Whichever is faster and legal under NC law.

The point isn't blacks murdering whites. Or blacks murdering blacks. It's white police officers murdering unarmed black men and women and skating because they're police officers. That's what the outrage is about. That's what needs to be addressed.
In this case, what needs to be addressed is why this person was allowed to have access to a gun. Sounds like on the surface, he had issues.

Couldn’t agree more. If this killer was white and victim was black none of us progressives would be saying anything, brother man. And the statistics of police murdering blacks are so overwhelming we don’t use them in debating. It would be too easy. Stay woke moon beam!

This is cut and dry snowflake. I'm separating the issues. I'll leave you to your absolute moral outrage that a black man shot a white kid. Which is reprehensible. But honestly, you don't give a shit as long as you can shape it to your narrative. Just keep quoting your "statistics".
Are you on crack? 90% of interracial violence is blacks attacking whites. Blacks are slaughtering whites

This is cut and dry snowflake. I'm separating the issues. I'll leave you to your absolute moral outrage that a black man shot a white kid. Which is reprehensible. But honestly, you don't give a shit as long as you can shape it to your narrative. Just keep quoting your "statistics".
The FACTS EVERY year are that half of all murders are committed by blacks and that 3 times as many whites are killed by blacks then blacks by whites. I know you don't like those facts but they ARE facts.

The point isn't blacks murdering whites. Or blacks murdering blacks.It's white police officers murdering unarmed black men and women and skating
this has been debunked many times
Who? Name? Whites are killed more than blacks by cops.. Even though Blacks come in contact with the cops far more than whites. Far more weapon charges..

What's been debunked? You'll have to make some sense here. Do you have statistics showing that white police officers shoot unarmed white "suspects"?
Are you on crack? or trolling more whites are killed by cops than blacks... Who are these on our blacks getting killed by cops.. give me 3 names

Are you on crack? 90% of interracial violence is blacks attacking whites. Blacks are slaughtering whites

Put up your stats. Or I'll just assume you're talking shit.

So you people think that a white killed was killed by a black man that this is a more heinous crime than if the races were reversed?

It just doesn't matter what races were involved.

Straw man. This crime is as heinous as it gets and the people who commit these crimes more often than not are the ones progressives tells us are victims. That’s the point. It’s the reality. I’m not saying blacks kill whites more than any other group. I’m saying blacks kill more than other group. But we’re supposed to consider them victims in our society. Explain how that works without talking out your ass.

The FACTS EVERY year are that half of all murders are committed by blacks and that 3 times as many whites are killed by blacks then blacks by whites. I know you don't like those facts but they ARE facts.

Again, I understand this suits your narrative. They're violent. They're animals....hey, I just riffed Captain Kirk. :)
I'm trying to get to a point here. I know what yours is.

Are you really going to come on here not knowing the data? I bet if I post the DATA AGAIN.. you will be on here next week saying the same BS lol

Again, I understand this suits your narrative. They're violent. They're animals....hey, I just riffed Captain Kirk. :)
No you are assuming things NOT in evidence, for one I am not a racist, I admit I am a little prejudice but any truthful person MUST admit that as it is part of human nature to distrust those not in your group. You chose to ignore reality and make ignorant claims like the claim more unarmed blacks are killed by police then whites.

This is cut and dry snowflake. I'm separating the issues. I'll leave you to your absolute moral outrage that a black man shot a white kid. Which is reprehensible and the guy deserves to fry. But honestly, you don't give a shit as long as you can shape it to your narrative. Just keep quoting your "statistics".

You see you’re dishonest, because 1) you know that the stats don’t back up your claims of cops murdering scores of blacks 2) you know if a white man did this to a black child it would make 9/11’s news coverage pale in comparison

There are whites that do this to each other. Same thing. Yet daily we see posts with anecdotes showing stories of individual blacks doing terrible things then trying to use that to claim inherent black racial violence. The same people doing this howl the loudest about looking at people as individuals when we discuss laws and policies done by whites that are racist. So until you begin posting the daily stories of white on white violence and killing, you whites who are racists can go fuck yourselves.
You claim that half of all murders by blacks are statistically insignificant when compared to the whole black population but make ignorant claims about less then half of all murders by whites being an epidemic in the white communit. Can you get any more dishonest?

Are you really going to come on here not knowing the data? I bet if I post the DATA AGAIN.. you will be on here next week saying the same BS lol

I'm sure you will. But it still misses the overall point. How many unarmed white suspects are killed by white police officers? If you've got those stats, I'll listen.

No you are assuming things NOT in evidence, for one I am not a racist, I admit I am a little prejudice but any truthful person MUST admit that as it is part of human nature to distrust those not in your group. You chose to ignore reality and make ignorant claims like the claim more unarmed blacks are killed by police then whites.

You have stats of unarmed white people being killed by white police officers?

I'm sure you will. But it still misses the overall point. How many unarmed white suspects are killed by white police officers? If you've got those stats, I'll listen.
Name 3 .. I’m waiting

This article argues that percent of population is higher but clearly shows that MORE unarmed whites were killed by police then blacks. One must take into account that half or more of all violent crime is committed by blacks when making these comparisons. Further accord to the local board racist blacks per capita is not allowed so all that matters is totals.

Name 3 .. I’m waiting

You're the one making the claim. It isn't incumbent on me to produce anything. Again, I'm simply pointing out that what you are positing isn't the issue.
Answer the question. I don't follow police logs and the local newspapers or internet media outlets of the entire country.

Forum List

Back