Hot All Female IDF Squad of 13 Ladies Kill over 100 Hamas Terrorists in 14 Hour Gun Fight

Whats wrong? does it really burn you that the 13 israeli women were victorious? You would have prefered it the other way around?
I said nothing of that nature

It’s tough to trust everything that comes out of Israel. They’ve spied on us before via Jonathan Pollard and other people.

I agree, God bless Israel and God bless a good photographer and cool story. Those girls look way too happy for what they have done. I guess they raise 'em strong!!

It kind of sounds like a manufactured photo op to me. They spoke an awful lot about them specifically being women and praised them for being women.

Now granted I had limited contact but I'd had a couple run ins when I was in the middle east when I was in the army but I met some Mossad women. None of them were hot and not once did anyone ever even bring up the fact they were women.

And all of those pics they looked "appropriately dirty" to look good but also look like they had been through some shit. I'd seen people who had been through skirmishes a hour long that didn't look happy and smiling. All their imperfections look too intentional.

And the story sounds just too perfect. Granted stranger things have happened in war but I doubt whether it really went down like they say it did.

I think like 20% of it is actually real.

The Lionesses. God bless Israel.
1698340644863.png

^Psy op working on weak minded easily tricked people.

You gonna stand up for these wonderful catholic nuns in the holy land??

Israeli settlers verbally abuse and spit at Christian nuns in Jerusalem​

Jesus stands by the poor in Palestine

^ Pres. Roosevelt is a Jew hating leftist, and it has been both witnessed and duly noted

It kind of sounds like a manufactured photo op to me. They spoke an awful lot about them specifically being women and praised them for being women.

Now granted I had limited contact but I'd had a couple run ins when I was in the middle east when I was in the army but I met some Mossad women. None of them were hot and not once did anyone ever even bring up the fact they were women.

And all of those pics they looked "appropriately dirty" to look good but also look like they had been through some shit. I'd seen people who had been through skirmishes a hour long that didn't look happy and smiling. All their imperfections look too intentional.

And the story sounds just too perfect. Granted stranger things have happened in war but I doubt whether it really went down like they say it did.

I think like 20% of it is actually real.
Pure conjecture

^MAJOR Jew hater

As Lt-Col Ben-Yehuda and her 12-women squad zoned in on the base, some 50 heavily-armed terrorists charged towards them.

The commander came face-to-face with a male terrorist and shot him at close range, the Daily Mail reports.

An officer from another unit arrived and proposed an attack on the building where terrorists were hiding, but Lt-Col Ben-Yehuda refused to put the lives of hostages at risk.

She instead directed her attack fire at the terrorists who were out in the open and scattered around the base.

I foresee an even better remake of "The Dirty Dozen."
No humans were killed during this battle.

Lib loon “men” could nowhere near match these exceptional women

Psy op working on weak minded easily tricked people.
but who wouldn't love Victoria's secret warriors?
Ah, you were robbed Res, every last one of my buds who came back from the navy has an STD & a story.......:boobies:~S~

Forum List

Back