Hot Girls thread

Johann

Silver Member
Nov 6, 2015
As a warm blooded man with a cock and balls, i feel it is necessary that we start a thread dedicated to admiring the female beauty. You can post hot guys, if you want. as long as you spoiler it, if that's what you're into.

1483483747213.jpg

a.baa-Very-sexy-ass.jpg

dat ass

dem eyes

Is the Kim kardashian ass a generational thing. Ginormous isn't appealing to all men. And if it is that big when she is that young............. you know what I am fixing to say.

I prefer proportioned girls. girls with a decent size ass and bust, small waist. everyone has their preferences. But you might as well post examples. this ain't a discussion thread. This is a hot girls thread.

As a warm blooded man with a cock and balls, i feel it is necessary that we start a thread dedicated to admiring the female beauty. You can post hot guys, if you want. as long as you spoiler it, if that's what you're into.

1483483747213.jpg

a.baa-Very-sexy-ass.jpg

dat ass

dem eyes

I'm going in to look for my car keys and lost change.

As much of an old fart as I am J,I would be accused of being a dirty old man, which would be true. I'll leave it up to the younger generations to define today's beauty and I'll just keep on drooling. Experience makes me appreciate oozing sexuality over fake boobs. Give me Sophia Loren in any of th last 5 decades and you can have all the rest.

As much of an old fart as I am J,I would be accused of being a dirty old man, which would be true. I'll leave it up to the younger generations to define today's beauty and I'll just keep on drooling. Experience makes me appreciate oozing sexuality over fake boobs. Give me Sophia Loren in any of th last 5 decades and you can have all the rest.

You're entitled to your preferences, but this is a hot girls thread. the least you can do is leave some sauce.

article-2591704-1CA63B2600000578-880_634x906.jpg

It's not rocket science, guys. Hot girls thread = pictures.

I agree with you Shrimpbox, though my particular fav was always Jane Birkin. What gorgeous eyes...

MTEzOTY5NTczNTE0NzQxMjU5.jpg

How about a return to HOT girls...not HOG girls eh?

I always thought Janice Joplin was pretty hot :)

lovemark-janis-joplin-standard-600x600.jpg

Forum List

Back