Hot Off the Fulton County Jail Records Search

Democrats don't need no courtroom. You're guilty until proven innocent in their world.
One can be a criminal absent a criminal conviction – that’s why criminals are at times found not guilty as opposed to innocent; they committed the crime, the prosecution simply failed to make the case.

And the evidence of Trump’s crimes is objective, documented, overwhelming, and compelling.

I was disappointed, where's the mug shot and I heard on ABC News they accepted a stated height and weight from him. 6' 3" and 215 lbs. My ass. More like 250 + and definitely under the 6'3" stated height. More lies on his behalf. Bottom line , He was not treated like everyone else.

Imagine having such a pathetic life you're waiting for THIS

Could never be me

Yes, its the former President Trump's rap sheet...

Record Count: 1
Search By: Defendant Last Name: trump First Name: donald
Booking NumberDefendant NameBookedReleasedArresting AgencyCharge(s)
2313827TRUMP, DONALD J08/24/202308/24/2023
Fulton County Sheriff's OfficeConspiracy To Commit False Statements and Writings
Fulton County Sheriff's OfficeConspiracy To Commit False Statements and Writings
Fulton County Sheriff's OfficeConspiracy To Commit Filing False Documents
Fulton County Sheriff's OfficeConspiracy To Commit Forgery in the First Degree
Fulton County Sheriff's OfficeConspiracy To Commit Forgery in the First Degree
Fulton County Sheriff's OfficeConspiracy To Commit Impersonating a Public Officer
Fulton County Sheriff's OfficeFalse Statements and Writings
Fulton County Sheriff's OfficeFalse Statements and Writings
Fulton County Sheriff's OfficeFiling False Documents
Fulton County Sheriff's OfficeSolicitation of Violation of Oath by Public Officer
Fulton County Sheriff's OfficeSolicitation of Violation of Oath by Public Officer
Fulton County Sheriff's OfficeViolation Of The Georgia Rico (Racketeer Inf

The Leftists were dancing around cheering all day, waiting for this.

A more muted response when it came out. Rather like, oh man, we really effed up didn't we?

Yeah, you did. Wait til you see the collapsing support from the Black community, for just one thing.

Did you read my post? I said “if he manages to beat all of the indictments and the mugshot hinders his campaign.” At that point, it wouldn’t be lawless, there could be an argument for election interference.
No, there wouldn’t.

The notion of ‘election interference’ is yet another ridiculous Trump lie.

The Leftists were dancing around cheering all day, waiting for this.

A more muted response when it came out. Rather like, oh man, we really effed up didn't we?

Yeah, you did. Wait til you see the collapsing support from the Black community, for just one thing.
They've been hoping and dreaming of this for 7 years. All it took was a corrupt piece of shit to make their dreams come true.

I'm sorry, you're a Godly woman. Like that girl from the neighborhood told me: I have zero filter.

This thread is about trump and his arrest, not Biden. Trump is the one arrested 4 times now, not Biden. That is reality. Deal with it.
This thread is extremely stupid, just like the idiotic left is.

So the leftist "insurrection" continues eh ? Gotta say one thing though, you people are a consistent bunch that's for sure, but wouldn't it be nice if you all weren't so obvious as to your nefarious intent and motives ??? ROTFLMBO 🤣

When trying to do wrong, it is very obvious, yet you all are that desperate because of what your agenda's are, but that's what happens when you've been ensnared by ole Satan the snake.

Everything you all do that represents the continued insurrection against the former president, will be used as future evidence against the leaders of the Democrat party. Something to think about. I mean you all are hanging your bets on a current president that you all know is under a real investigation for serious wrong doings, but you keep on no matter what, because of your thinking that you have no choice.

Agenda's asmendra's, they come and go, but what your party has been led into is pure evil.

This thread is extremely stupid, just like the idiotic left is.

So the leftist "insurrection" continues eh ? Gotta say one thing though, you people are a consistent bunch that's for sure, but wouldn't it be nice if you all weren't so obvious as to your nefarious intent and motives ??? ROTFLMBO 🤣

When trying to do wrong, it is very obvious, yet you all are that desperate because of what your agenda's are, but that's what happens when you've been ensnared by ole Satan the snake.

Everything you all do that represents the continued insurrection against the former president, will be used as future evidence against the leaders of the Democrat party. Something to think about. I mean you all are hanging your bets on a current president that you all know is under a real investigation for serious wrong doings, but you keep on no matter what, because of your thinking that you have no choice.

Agenda's asmendra's, they come and go, but what your party has been led into is pure evil.
I'll play. What serious wrongdoings is Biden accused of? Feel free to cite the relevant statutes.

As for Trump. Do you care to answer these questions.

- Did Trump retain national security documents and obstructed attempts by first the national archives and second the DOJ to get them back? If you say no then please support the assertion.

-Did Trump try to overturn the election results by means other than the remedy proscribed in the constitution, namely the courts nationally?

-Did Trump try to do the same specifically in Georgia?

These are the very broadest of charges and they have many actual breaches of criminal statutes associated with it. So what is it that you deny Trump did?

I'll play. What serious wrongdoings is Biden accused of? Feel free to cite the relevant statutes.

As for Trump. Do you care to answer these questions.

- Did Trump retain national security documents and obstructed attempts by first the national archives and second the DOJ to get them back? If you say no then please support the assertion.

-Did Trump try to overturn the election results by means other than the remedy proscribed in the constitution, namely the courts nationally?

-Did Trump try to do the same specifically in Georgia?

These are the very broadest of charges and they have many actual breaches of criminal statutes associated with it. So what is it that you deny Trump did?
/——-/ NOPE, NOPE, and NOPE. Thanks for asking.

One can be a criminal absent a criminal conviction – that’s why criminals are at times found not guilty as opposed to innocent; they committed the crime, the prosecution simply failed to make the case.

And the evidence of Trump’s crimes is objective, documented, overwhelming, and compelling.
Ok, there Darlin’. Let’s settle down. You’re getting all Trumped out.

How about a nice hot cup of tea and a coma?

No, there wouldn’t.

The notion of ‘election interference’ is yet another ridiculous Trump lie.

I said “could be”……”could be”….if found innocent of all of the charges, yet this mug shot is posted everywhere, especially if it makes its way into campaign ads, which it will.

I see. Care to explain the fact that he's on tape talking about classified documents as he is apparently showing them?

Care to explain why his lawyers aren't denying those things?
/----/ Lawyers explain things in court. You'll just have to wait, Tinkerbell.

Forum List

Back