Hot Off the Fulton County Jail Records Search

Your saliva-slinging TDS tirades are funny.

Are you the designated official who officially assigns the official label?
First President with a mug shot
First President with a prisoner number
First President with a Felony Indictment

Funny how when it’s Democrats that break laws, it’s deflection and unimportant. Joe Biden was breaking laws when he was Vice-President. The dictatorship mentality is alive and well in the Democrat Party. You should become a politician. You would fit in well.
Get yourself some Actual Evidence and you might have a point

Even Comer admits he has nothing on President Biden

/----/ Lawyers explain things in court. You'll just have to wait, Tinkerbell.
Well I'm pretty sure I've seen plenty of Trump lawyers on plenty of networks doing a whole lot of talking. The problem is that nothing they're saying is actually a denial of the things I've stated.

But if you want to pretend that you believe these same lawyers will actually deny the allegations in a court when lying has consequences. When they aren't prepared to state this now during the many interviews, go right ahead.

I'll however will consider you a troll, and conclude that the basic facts aren't being contested.

There is not a single Twitter trend celebrating the arrests now.

And to all the liberals who would say waaah it's just Twitter: nope. That's your playground. That's where you shine.

Not one. However, these trends DO show up in the top 30:

#6--Mr President
#8--Never Surrender
#17--HE'S BACK
#19--Turley
#26--Free Trump

Now you all can just BEGIN worrying about how deep and pervasive the anger will be. Remember

Your game

Your rules

You will hate it.

Well I'm pretty sure I've seen plenty of Trump lawyers on plenty of networks doing a whole lot of talking. The problem is that nothing they're saying is actually a denial of the things I've stated.

But if you want to pretend that you believe these same lawyers will actually deny the allegations in a court when lying has consequences. When they aren't prepared to state this now during the many interviews, go right ahead.

I'll however will consider you a troll, and conclude that the basic facts aren't being contested.
/---/ It's neither my place nor yours to litigate the charges. No defense attorney will tip their hand before the trial. They may speak in generalities, but not in specifics. Why would they? You'll just have to wait. Sorry, but I'm not going to follow you down some rabbit hole.

I'm sure the deplorables will celebrate that number with some tshirt.

1692965220763.png

/---/ It's neither my place nor yours to litigate the charges. No defense attorney will tip their hand before the trial. They may speak in generalities, but not in specifics. Why would they? You'll just have to wait. Sorry, but I'm not going to follow you down some rabbit hole.
The only rabbit hole I'm aware off here is denying facts that are supported by court filings of the TRUMP team. Photographs, audio tapes, almost certainly video surveillance tapes, statements by Trump on Twitter and tv. Several witnesses including a current TRUMP attorney testifying under oath to a grand jury.All supporting my basic assertions.

As I said, the fact that you are willing to deny stuff that even his lawyers aren't brazen enough to deny makes you either ignorant or as I said a troll.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back