Hot Off the Fulton County Jail Records Search

Probably because they are bewildered they can't defend him on this one. This one is all his own doing. Too bad he convinced so.many others ( 18 ) to go along with the scheme.
I haven't defended him at all. No need. Incompetent democrats haven't found a way to convict without evidence.

Funny I never see anyone with a red hat and you'll never see anyone wearing these tshirts except at a trump rally.
Because they don't want to have to go to jail for beating idiots like you's asses.

Mine is camo, anyway. :banana:

I never see any Biden stuff anywhere hardly, maybe 7-1 Trump/Biden stuff.

Nobody likes Biden now, and nobody liked him in 2020 either. The election was cheated.

Because they don't want to have to go to jail for beating idiots like you's asses.

Mine is camo, anyway. :banana:

I never see any Biden stuff anywhere hardly, maybe 6-1 Trump/Biden stuff.
Like 1/6?
Because Biden supporters arent a bunch of flair wearing pansies.

People running for president are not above the law. If that were true everyone would run for president.

It's playing out right now but this isn't a thread about hunter Biden. This is about Trump.

More deflection.

More deflection.

More deflection.

It seems you have a lot of threads to create. Please send me an invite when you create them so I can showcase what a dupe you are.
Funny how when it’s Democrats that break laws, it’s deflection and unimportant. Joe Biden was breaking laws when he was Vice-President. The dictatorship mentality is alive and well in the Democrat Party. You should become a politician. You would fit in well.

Forum List

Back