Hot Off the Fulton County Jail Records Search

To cover up the fact that he is green with envy of everyone. He's got such an inferiority complex he had to create his own imaginary world in which he sees himself as better than everyone else and has perfect hair and skin.
Orange is the new Black ? No that doesn't work but I.had to say it. Loved that show.

Hey moron, do a quick search through the board and look at who is most concerned with these indictments--You, Skews, Doe101, Conservative from GA, Arlette, and a boat load of other lefty democrats. I don't think one conservative has posted anything about it. You have nothing else. LOL Get a life.
Probably because they are bewildered they can't defend him on this one. This one is all his own doing. Too bad he convinced so.many others ( 18 ) to go along with the scheme.

You are correct I only watched one trump rally. That was enough. I could understand why the simple - minded love him so much. He consistently repeated things over and over so.much they couldn't help but believe him. A type of brainwashing. And he had the gaul to phrase things so they thought it was their idea to begin with. A really amazing con-artist act. I saw him trying to dance time YMCA song on.the news. At least he's good for a laugh once in a while. But in the end you've got to admit it just isn't worth it , given all.the bad shit he does.
Yeah we pretty much know you hate Trump and anyone who supports him. Now go away.

Yes, its the former President Trump's rap sheet...

Record Count: 1
Search By: Defendant Last Name: trump First Name: donald
Booking NumberDefendant NameBookedReleasedArresting AgencyCharge(s)
2313827TRUMP, DONALD J08/24/202308/24/2023
Fulton County Sheriff's OfficeConspiracy To Commit False Statements and Writings
Fulton County Sheriff's OfficeConspiracy To Commit False Statements and Writings
Fulton County Sheriff's OfficeConspiracy To Commit Filing False Documents
Fulton County Sheriff's OfficeConspiracy To Commit Forgery in the First Degree
Fulton County Sheriff's OfficeConspiracy To Commit Forgery in the First Degree
Fulton County Sheriff's OfficeConspiracy To Commit Impersonating a Public Officer
Fulton County Sheriff's OfficeFalse Statements and Writings
Fulton County Sheriff's OfficeFalse Statements and Writings
Fulton County Sheriff's OfficeFiling False Documents
Fulton County Sheriff's OfficeSolicitation of Violation of Oath by Public Officer
Fulton County Sheriff's OfficeSolicitation of Violation of Oath by Public Officer
Fulton County Sheriff's OfficeViolation Of The Georgia Rico (Racketeer Inf
I notice you didn't post the arrest of the only black man indicted in the group (Director of Black Voices for Trump -Harrison Floyd ), is that because he was arrested and jailed without bail to send an intimidation message-signal to all those involved in trying to bring ethnic voters over to the GOP?

Last edited:
To cover up the fact that he is green with envy of everyone. He's got such an inferiority complex he had to create his own imaginary world in which he sees himself as better than everyone else and has perfect hair and skin.
Interesting analysis.

I'm surprised he would decide on the oompa loompa look, but what you say makes sense.

Last edited:
I notice you didn't post the arrest of the only black man indicted in the group, is that because he was arrested and jailed without bail to send an intimidation message-signal to all those involved in trying to bring ethnic voters over to the GOP?
What are you talking about ?

Please somebody post a color photo of trump, this child must be color blind too.
1692931638276.jpeg

If that's orange to you, then you need to see your eye doctor, sonny.

I was disappointed, where's the mug shot and I heard on ABC News they accepted a stated height and weight from him. 6' 3" and 215 lbs. My ass. More like 250 + and definitely under the 6'3" stated height. More lies on his behalf. Bottom line , He was not treated like everyone else.
If you look up healthy weights for his "claimed" height; 215 is one pound from the edge of healthy.

Not a coincidence.

Cult leaders strive to be perfect for their flock.

I notice you didn't post the arrest of the only black man indicted in the group, is that because he was arrested and jailed without bail to send an intimidation message-signal to all those involved in trying to bring ethnic voters over to the GOP?
I posted it in Superbads OP. Trump is leaving him to rot in jail. Go find it.

You're late joining the other tards. All they've been doing on this thread is piss all over themselves. Now you.
Go figure.

Whats more likely. Trump committing crimes or Biden, the FBI, the DOJ, right and left wing state election officials all getting together to conspire against trump.

lol The entire planet knows what this is, simple extortion and intimidation scams, except you doped up clowns think you're fooling people. Be sure and capitalize the 'B' in Banana Republic as well as Biden when you ramble on.

I posted it in Superbads OP. Trump is leaving him to rot in jail. Go find it.

You're late joining the other tards. All they've been doing on this thread is piss all over themselves. Now you.
Go figure.
Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Wahh!!, ORANGE MAN BAD!!! simper, simper......

Forum List

Back