Hot Off the Fulton County Jail Records Search

Not a problem for me. Although it does present a problem for those that are anti-transvestite and voted for trump. But they probably dont see it as a problem.
Who’s “anti-transvestite”? Also “transvestite”? That is an outdated term and considered to be derogatory and offensive…..

We do have a banana republic.
Nope. A banana republic would be not holding someone accountable for crimes simply because they are running for prez.

I believe we had this discussion recently and you never answered the question...

If indicting someone for crimes is prohibited because they are running for president, why wouldn't everyone run for president?

You never answered.

* I apologize in advance if I am mistaking you for someone else.

Exactly how much propaganda do you believe will be needed to save his ass. The TRUTH is finally catching up with him and all the propaganda in the world isn't going to help.
You.
Just look at the posts on here. They're getting crazier and crazier by those on the right. As these trials proceed, you're going to see the posts get even more crazier. Then after any conviction? Who knows what will happen with these right wing lunatics.
You'll be shitting your drawers.

Nope. A banana republic would be not holding someone accountable for crimes simply because they are running for prez.

I believe we had this discussion recently and you never answered the question...

If indicting someone for crimes is prohibited because they are running for president, why wouldn't everyone run for president?

You never answered.

A Constitutional republic would be holding everyone accountable. That is clearly not happening.

You never answered.

But nobody here is under the illusion that the left is holding him accountable for his crimes, they are “holding him accountable” because he is running for president.

In other words, nobody really thinks the left cares about his crimes, this is all political.

Forum List

Back