Hot Off the Fulton County Jail Records Search

Yes, its the former President Trump's rap sheet...

Record Count: 1
Search By: Defendant Last Name: trump First Name: donald
Booking NumberDefendant NameBookedReleasedArresting AgencyCharge(s)
2313827TRUMP, DONALD J08/24/202308/24/2023
Fulton County Sheriff's OfficeConspiracy To Commit False Statements and Writings
Fulton County Sheriff's OfficeConspiracy To Commit False Statements and Writings
Fulton County Sheriff's OfficeConspiracy To Commit Filing False Documents
Fulton County Sheriff's OfficeConspiracy To Commit Forgery in the First Degree
Fulton County Sheriff's OfficeConspiracy To Commit Forgery in the First Degree
Fulton County Sheriff's OfficeConspiracy To Commit Impersonating a Public Officer
Fulton County Sheriff's OfficeFalse Statements and Writings
Fulton County Sheriff's OfficeFalse Statements and Writings
Fulton County Sheriff's OfficeFiling False Documents
Fulton County Sheriff's OfficeSolicitation of Violation of Oath by Public Officer
Fulton County Sheriff's OfficeSolicitation of Violation of Oath by Public Officer
Fulton County Sheriff's OfficeViolation Of The Georgia Rico (Racketeer Inf
YAWN. Wake me when you can list a conviction.

A Constitutional republic would be holding everyone accountable. That is clearly not happening.
Everyone is being held accountable.

I agree Trump got special treatment today but that doesn't mean he isn't being held accountable. He got head of line privileges and a laughable self proclaimed weight because of security reasons.

Nonetheless, he will have his day in court in front of a jury of his peers like all Americans.

Does anybody else want a T-shirt with his recent picture on it? It's so badass. :cool:

No 'Proud To Be An American' is always played at his rallies which you've obviously never seen or have only been told about by your leftist MSM.
You are correct I only watched one trump rally. That was enough. I could understand why the simple - minded love him so much. He consistently repeated things over and over so.much they couldn't help but believe him. A type of brainwashing. And he had the gaul to phrase things so they thought it was their idea to begin with. A really amazing con-artist act. I saw him trying to dance time YMCA song on.the news. At least he's good for a laugh once in a while. But in the end you've got to admit it just isn't worth it , given all.the bad shit he does.

Trump can never run a charity again because he stole from cancer kids.

WTF steals from cancer kids?
The same creep who cheated his disabled nephew out of his rightful inheritance. trump of course, who else could stoop.that low.

Out of work Serial killers, its time. On the house now to the end of time. Leftist comnee on special. We'll laugh.

Everyone is being held accountable.

I agree Trump got special treatment today but that doesn't mean he isn't being held accountable. He got head of line privileges and a laughable self proclaimed weight because of security reasons.

Nonetheless, he will have his day in court in front of a jury of his peers like all Americans.
Fauci?
Biden?
Killary?
Brennan?
Comey?
Clapper?
McCabe?
Obama?

Fauci?
Biden?
Killary?
Brennan?
Comey?
Clapper?
McCabe?
Obama?
Totally off subject, sorry you can't defend trump by implying guilt in others. You have any real.evidence that vindicates trump please share it otherwise. Good bye. Reported again. Way, way off subject !

Why is Trump orange?
To cover up the fact that he is green with envy of everyone. He's got such an inferiority complex he had to create his own imaginary world in which he sees himself as better than everyone else and has perfect hair and skin.

Forum List

Back