HOTELS BAN VERIZON SCABS

Status
Not open for further replies.

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Not good bringing flyover country scabs to NYC, lucky they weren't clocked , you don't mess with the teamsters

Verizon strikebreakers have been thrown out of three New York City hotels thanks to direction action by striking CWA members, solidarity from the hotel workers’ union and Teamsters Local 814.

When CWA members found out that Verizon was dispatching strikebreakers out of midtown hotels, the strikers got busy.

The strikers mounted massive picket lines in front of the Sheraton, Renaissance and Westin hotels in Manhattan’s midtown.

The Teamster Local 814 mascot—Scabby the inflatable rat—joined the strikers on the picket line.

Hotels Ban Verizon Scabs

Unions working with management.

th

So they are discriminating...one of the left's "causes". You fascists are too stupid to live...now bake that cake

So according to your own words workers got kicked out of hotels so rats could walk picket lines. No wonder NYC is viewed as the armpit of America. 'course it's a good place for you to call home guano.

Not good bringing flyover country scabs to NYC, lucky they weren't clocked , you don't mess with the teamsters

Verizon strikebreakers have been thrown out of three New York City hotels thanks to direction action by striking CWA members, solidarity from the hotel workers’ union and Teamsters Local 814.

When CWA members found out that Verizon was dispatching strikebreakers out of midtown hotels, the strikers got busy.

The strikers mounted massive picket lines in front of the Sheraton, Renaissance and Westin hotels in Manhattan’s midtown.

The Teamster Local 814 mascot—Scabby the inflatable rat—joined the strikers on the picket line.

Hotels Ban Verizon Scabs

It really is amazing how dumb the left is. The Union is trying to prevent the loss of jobs. According to the reports I've read, this is the primary complaint.

Where are the job losses coming from? Well mainly from their wireline jobs. Land line phones, and DSL internet service, both of which are falling. DSL sucks, and was always destined for a short term existence, and land line phones.... Good grief, I canceled my land line back in 2003. Haven't had one since.

So the market is moving... and these jobs are going away.

Now the Unions of course trots out the typical BS about the company is making huge profits.... Yes... and that's true. Why? Because they are CUTTING a MONEY LOSING operation, in favor of their money making operations which is wireless service, and FiOS broadband (fiber optic service).

What is even more ironic about the entire deal, is that this strike will make their wireline business even less profitable, which will speed up the layoffs and elimination of these jobs.

This is how absolutely stupid the Unions, and the left-wing that support the Unions, really are.....

"We are cutting back, and layoff employees, because the market is shifted, and we're losing business, and thus don't need them"

"DUR! I'M A LEFT WING IDIOT AND I AM GOING TO STRIKE ON YOU NOW!"

"ok.... so we're going to lay you off faster.... got it. Carry on then."

You stupid idiots! How dumb can you be, and still breath without mechanical assistance?

They are laying you off, because they don't need you, and you think having workers they don't need, going on strike is going to do what exactly?

Leftism is a mental illness. It really is. It has to be, because normal people can't be this dumb, and still be functional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back