Hours After Las Vegas Massacre 3 KC Chiefs Refuse to Stand for National Anthem

Nigs being nigs
You racists sure have some fucked up values, I’ll grant you that.

What about the white guy who killed 59 innocent people and injured hundreds of others?

Crackers being crackers? </mock>

It's funny.

These people refuse to stand for an anthem which represents a government which does absolutely NOTHING about the problems in society.

The majority of our government's budget is on entitlement programs, created to deal with problems in society.

They have hundreds if not thousands of programs to deal with problems in our society.

Meanwhile back in Chicago......

Cook-County-Medical-Examiner.jpg

Nigs being nigs
I'm so glad there is no racism in the U.S. any more.

Do you think it interesting that the White America, has, at least, until this "kneeling" has had no problem identifying with majority black football teams?
How do you define "identifying with"? Is it as simple as "supporting the team regardless of who the players are"? Or does it mean "I understand what the 'majority black football players' are concerned with"?

They be black. This is what blacks do. They protest the police risking their lives to get people to safety.

What's wrong with you, expecting better from the darker kind?

May they suffer the same fate...
icon_redface.gif

CBS Confirms: Lawyer Who Said She Had No Sympathy for Las Vegas Victims No Longer Employed by Network
October 2, 2017 - CBS confirmed to CNSNews.com on Monday that a legal executive who had posted on her Facebook page that she had no sympathy for the victims of Monday’s mass shooting in Las Vegas--because “country music fans often are Republican gun toters”--had "violated the standards" of the company and had ceased being a CBS employee as of today.
Monday morning, The Daily Caller reported on a Facebook posting by then-CBS employee Hayley Geftman-Gold: A top legal executive at CBS, Hayley Geftman-Gold, said she “is not even sympathetic” for the victims of the shooting at a country music festival at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas Sunday night. “If they wouldn’t do anything when children were murdered I have no hope that Repugs will ever do the right thing,” wrote Geftman-Gold on Facebook, perhaps referring to Sandy Hook. “I’m actually not even sympathetic bc country music fans often are Republican gun toters.”

A CBS spokesperson confirmed to CNSNews.com on Monday afternoon that Geftman-Gold had ceased being an employee as of Monday and provided the following statement: “This individual, who was with us for approximately one year, violated the standards of our company and is no longer an employee of CBS. Her views as expressed on social media are deeply unacceptable to all of us at CBS. Our hearts go out to the victims in Las Vegas and their families.”

Media Research Center President Brent Bozell responded to the news on Twitter, saying that the media company's response is inadequate: "Not enough @CBS. They need a public, unequivocal apology to victims & their families for this hate filled screed."

CBS Confirms: Lawyer Who Said She Had No Sympathy for Las Vegas Victims No Longer Employed by Network
She posted that on Facebook thinking there would be no backlash because the left live in a bubble world surrounded by only the mentally deranged left.
Looking forward to our next mass shooting, shouldn't be long.
there was probably one last night in chicago

Nigs being nigs
I'm so glad there is no racism in the U.S. any more.

Do you think it interesting that the White America, has, at least, until this "kneeling" has had no problem identifying with majority black football teams?
How do you define "identifying with"? Is it as simple as "supporting the team regardless of who the players are"? Or does it mean "I understand what the 'majority black football players' are concerned with"?

identify with someone/something Meaning in the Essential American Dictionary

"to feel that you are similar to someone and can understandthem or their situation:"

Now, my question.

It's funny.

These people refuse to stand for an anthem which represents a government which does absolutely NOTHING about the problems in society.

Because you keep on electing trash.

Become the solution and not part of the problem. Also the government can do so much for you and the rest is your responsibility...

Wait I forget those like you believe that you have no responsibility to yourself or this fine nation and believe the government is for your way to force others to comply to your way of thinking...

I thought you all were against and complaining about being forced in to being PC, which you've rejected, yet you all are the ones trying to force others in to being PC???? :dunno:

I thought you all were against and complaining about being forced in to being PC, which you've rejected, yet you all are the ones trying to force others in to being PC???? :dunno:

Having some norms of behavior is not Political Correctness.

Showing respect to the symbol of your nation and thus loyalty to the group, is a reasonable expectation of normal behavior.

Fuck the Kneelers.

It's funny.

So, we have an unrepresentative government and still, people are trying to come here from other countries. Maybe our government isn't so bad and uncaring, or maybe our government is just not pushing your particular agenda is also a possibility.

Hey all, it was a White man who did the mass shooting and its white males who do most mass shootings. Get over yourselfs.
We are at least 70% of the population. But I think minorities do more mass murders than you believe.

It's funny.

The majority of our government's budget is on entitlement programs, created to deal with problems in society.

They have hundreds if not thousands of programs to deal with problems in our society.

Not sure what the above has to do with social programs but I will respond to it anyway....the problems with people on social programs dates back to LBJ and the great society which created generational welfare...Clinton sign a work requirement bill and Obama ignored it. LBL, Obama were wrong in creating and perpetrating generational welfare..... at least Clinton moved to stop it. Now we have Trump.....

Forum List

Back