Hours After Las Vegas Massacre 3 KC Chiefs Refuse to Stand for National Anthem

It's funny.

These people refuse to stand for an anthem which represents a government which does absolutely NOTHING about the problems in society.

So, we have an unrepresentative government and still, people are trying to come here from other countries. Maybe our government isn't so bad and uncaring, or maybe our government is just not pushing your particular agenda is also a possibility.

There are perceptions of a country, and then there is the reality of the country.

People who care about money might want to go to the USA. Maybe people go to the US from countries where they can't earn much money, or are repressed thinking they can earn more money in the USA, especially Mexicans.

You seem to be thinking that I'm saying that the US is the worst place in the world. I'm not saying that. What I'm saying is the US should be better than it is, and right now it's falling backwards in comparison with other First World countries.

Looking forward to our next mass shooting, shouldn't be long.

You are right...read the daily police reports on shootings in Chicago...I will guarantee you, you will have to go to the police reports because you won't find it anywhere on MSM. It makes liberals where the majority of black on black killing in democratic controlled cities look bad.

You are right...read the daily police reports on shootings in Chicago...I will guarantee you, you will have to go to the police reports because you won't find it anywhere on MSM. It makes liberals where the majority of black on black killing in democratic controlled cities look bad.
Sure, ok, liberals, got it.

It's funny.

These people refuse to stand for an anthem which represents a government which does absolutely NOTHING about the problems in society.

So, we have an unrepresentative government and still, people are trying to come here from other countries. Maybe our government isn't so bad and uncaring, or maybe our government is just not pushing your particular agenda is also a possibility.

There are perceptions of a country, and then there is the reality of the country.

People who care about money might want to go to the USA. Maybe people go to the US from countries where they can't earn much money, or are repressed thinking they can earn more money in the USA, especially Mexicans.

You seem to be thinking that I'm saying that the US is the worst place in the world. I'm not saying that. What I'm saying is the US should be better than it is, and right now it's falling backwards in comparison with other First World countries.
And that is why you must be shouted down, the illusion cannot withstand scrutiny, it must just be believed.

So do you think that the mass influx of migrates into Europe has made the EU stronger? Do you wonder why a lot of European countries are build fences along their borders?
Have you travel a lot in any of those First World countries? I have been in the vast majority of European countries and have seen major problems from rampant drug use to petty crime to people depended on over extend social programs.
Mexicans flock to the US because their government either encourage them to leave or ignore them and their basic needs forcing them to leave.

Those are realities....

Sure liberals got it but they don't really get it.

So do you think that the mass influx of migrates into Europe has made the EU stronger? Do you wonder why a lot of European countries are build fences along their borders?
Have you travel a lot in any of those First World countries? I have been in the vast majority of European countries and have seen major problems from rampant drug use to petty crime to people depended on over extend social programs.
Mexicans flock to the US because their government either encourage them to leave or ignore them and their basic needs forcing them to leave.

Those are realities....
Your govt, it's donor "job creator" class has always lobbyed for them to be here, still do.

Sure liberals got it but they don't really get it.
Oh I know, only the partisanshitheads have "it".

Forum List

Back