House and Senate call our President a LIAR

One thing is certain: our dims here know nothing about any of it.

He very well could have and it wouldn't surprise me. It also wouldn't surprise me Obama did do it and Trump is gathering the evidence.

Trump is supposed to gather evidence BEFORE he makes wild accusations of criminal activity against a former President
I agree. But maybe he saw enough to announce it? IDK, like I said, it wouldn't surprise me if he just made it up or jumped to conclusions. and THEN doubles down..
Im still waiting for evidence for the Russian state hacking us and that was against another government..

What happened was our President read conspiracy theories in Breitbart the night before. He steamed over the bogus report that Obama had wiretapped him in Trump tower and woke up the next morning in a Twitter Rage

This is the man we have entrusted our nuclear codes

Perhaps our President made his wild accusations without any evidence

Perhaps, but I'd like an investigation before jumping to conclusions like you.

Seems our President was the one jumping to conclusions

Any investigation should be put off until the White House can substantiate their claims. They have been given over a week to provide ANY justification and so far, the best they have offered is some obtuse claims about the true meaning of parenthesis
Obama was such a lying, sleazy coil of dog shit that I will give Trump a pass on this. You leftist scum did not, and do not, support Trump, so he owes you nothing.
So with that logic since you didn't support Obama he owed you nothing right? And if you are going to give Trump a pass for doing what you say Obama did, then that would make you a hypocrite. Glad we got that figured out
Obama certainly acted for 8 years like he owed me, and people like me, nothing. He just took and took, and destroyed.

He did?

What did he take away from you?

Is that like when that asshole Obama was publicly called a liar during his 2010 State of the Union address when the lying bastard said that that illegals aliens were not going to get Obamacare? Or was that like when many Representatives and Senators said that Obama lied about other things in Obamacare and Benghazi?

Wasn't Obama the most lying piece of shit ever to be President of the United States? I think we all know that, don't we?

You voted for that lying asshole, didn't you? What the hell were you thinking Moon Bat? Were you stupid or what?

Would you like for me to post some of the articles and videos about Obama's lies?.

The accusation of wire tapping resulted in a complete investigation. The outcome is, there has been no contact between Trump and the Russians.

Point to Trump.

Assuming Trump lacked cause to accuse Obama of wiretapping him (There was a FISA warrant), this is no different than Hillary's "vast right wing conspiracy" bullshit.

It is quite different

Hillary spoke of broad actions by Republicans to create anti-Clinton stories

She did not attack a specific person with wild claims of criminal activities and Call them a "Bad (sick) person"

Is that like when that asshole Obama was publicly called a liar during his 2010 State of the Union address when the lying bastard said that that illegals aliens were not going to get Obamacare? Or was that like when many Representatives and Senators said that Obama lied about other things in Obamacare and Benghazi?

Wasn't Obama the most lying piece of shit ever to be President of the United States? I think we all know that, don't we?

You voted for that lying asshole, didn't you? What the hell were you thinking Moon Bat? Were you stupid or what?

Would you like for me to post some of the articles and videos about Obama's lies?.

:booze: Hitting the bottle early aren't we?

He very well could have and it wouldn't surprise me. It also wouldn't surprise me Obama did do it and Trump is gathering the evidence.

Trump is supposed to gather evidence BEFORE he makes wild accusations of criminal activity against a former President
I agree. But maybe he saw enough to announce it? IDK, like I said, it wouldn't surprise me if he just made it up or jumped to conclusions. and THEN doubles down..
Im still waiting for evidence for the Russian state hacking us and that was against another government..
You won't see evidence for Russian hacking as the details are classified. The closest you'll get is finding a representative you trust who has access to the intel and believing what he says. Or see if there is an arrest in the future. They just busted two Russian hackers for hacking Yahoo a few years back
Tin hat time for Slade.
Just watching the smoke dude

What happened was our President read conspiracy theories in Breitbart the night before. He steamed over the bogus report that Obama had wiretapped him in Trump tower and woke up the next morning in a Twitter Rage

Proof? No? Never?

You won't see evidence for Russian hacking as the details are classified. The closest you'll get is finding a representative you trust who has access to the intel and believing what he says. Or see if there is an arrest in the future. They just busted two Russian hackers for hacking Yahoo a few years back
Then why did Obama say he was going to release the evidence? Why did he lie all the time?
I don't know now what you are talking about. Can you post a link or quote?

Perhaps they do not have all of the evidence.

Any investigation should be put off until the White House can substantiate their claims. They have been given over a week to provide ANY justification and so far, the best they have offered is some obtuse claims about the true meaning of parenthesis

Where's the Russian hacking proof? We've been waiting a lot longer for that. I suppose we'll get the proof a month after the hacking proof of we go by the timeline, right?

maybe idk

Where's the Russian hacking proof? We've been waiting a lot longer for that. I suppose we'll get the proof a month after the hacking proof of we go by the timeline, right?

Where has any Democrat in power made a public claim that Trump was involved in hacking the election and he is a "bad (sick) person"?

Trump made a libelous claim against a former President without any evidence. He is the President of the US. All it would have taken was a phone call to find out what had been ordered or approved against him or Trump Tower

Instead, he chose to believe conspiracy theories over his own people

Not a good start to a Presidency

Then why did Obama say he was going to release the evidence? Why did he lie all the time?
My mistake. He was just talking about that bullshit report the FBI put out about malware.. Lol

Twitter video with Snowden talking about it
YAW7Yv81VTFcLgNJ.jpg

edward snowden disagrees, they tap all of our shit, but not trumps?????

how dumb are you?

Edward Snowden has never said a thing about Trump Tower being tapped....only our President has told that lie

My mistake. He was just talking about that bullshit report the FBI put out about malware.. Lol
It's shocking how many people on this board can't say those two words "my mistake" kudos for owning it, we all get stuff wrong

Where has any Democrat in power made a public claim that Trump was involved in hacking the election and he is a "bad (sick) person"?

Trump made a libelous claim against a former President without any evidence. He is the President of the US. All it would have taken was a phone call to find out what had been ordered or approved against him or Trump Tower

Instead, he chose to believe conspiracy theories over his own people

Not a good start to a Presidency

Wasserman Schultz: Trump aides' Russian contact 'reeks of collusion' - CNNPolitics.com

Democrats Say Trump Colluded with a Foreign Enemy - www.independentsentinel.com

I'll wait for the investigations, but both sides are whining about false claims from the other side while making unsubstantiated claims at that side. Both sides suck here. They are the same.

It's shocking how many people on this board can't say those two words "my mistake" kudos for owning it, we all get stuff wrong
we are human! If one doesn't make mistakes, they are either liars or lazy as fuck.

Forum List

Back