House and Senate call our President a LIAR

Look, we need to remember that we're not supposed to take him literally, we're supposed to take him tangentially...

Wait, no, we're not supposed to take him seriously, we're supposed to take him precariously...

No, hold it, we're not supposed to take him veraciously, we're supposed to take him cautiously...

We're not supposed to....

Okay, fuck it.

Is that like when that asshole Obama was publicly called a liar during his 2010 State of the Union address when the lying bastard said that that illegals aliens were not going to get Obamacare? Or was that like when many Representatives and Senators said that Obama lied about other things in Obamacare and Benghazi?

Wasn't Obama the most lying piece of shit ever to be President of the United States? I think we all know that, don't we?

You voted for that lying asshole, didn't you? What the hell were you thinking Moon Bat? Were you stupid or what?

Would you like for me to post some of the articles and videos about Obama's lies?.

:booze: Hitting the bottle early aren't we?

Running from the question of why in the hell did you vote for that worthless asshole Obama, who was the most dishonest President this country have and then be stupid enough to turn around and vote for that Crooked Hillary bitch, whose dishonesty is legendary, I see.

What in the hell were you thinking in 2008 when you voted for that piece of shit? Did you actually think that he knew his ass from a hole in the ground and that he wasn't a jive talking ghetto monkey who never told the truth in his life?

Is that like when that asshole Obama was publicly called a liar during his 2010 State of the Union address when the lying bastard said that that illegals aliens were not going to get Obamacare? Or was that like when many Representatives and Senators said that Obama lied about other things in Obamacare and Benghazi?

Wasn't Obama the most lying piece of shit ever to be President of the United States? I think we all know that, don't we?

You voted for that lying asshole, didn't you? What the hell were you thinking Moon Bat? Were you stupid or what?

Would you like for me to post some of the articles and videos about Obama's lies?.

:booze: Hitting the bottle early aren't we?

Running from the question of why in the hell did you vote for that worthless asshole Obama, who was the most dishonest President this country have and then be stupid enough to turn around and vote for that Crooked Hillary bitch, whose dishonesty is legendary, I see.

What in the hell were you thinking in 2008 when you voted for that piece of shit? Did you actually think that he knew his ass from a hole in the ground and that he wasn't a jive talking ghetto monkey who never told the truth in his life?

Not buying into you trying to divert the thread

Perhaps they do not have all of the evidence.

Perhaps our President made his wild accusations without any evidence

Perhaps, but I'd like an investigation before jumping to conclusions like you.

Seems our President was the one jumping to conclusions

Any investigation should be put off until the White House can substantiate their claims. They have been given over a week to provide ANY justification and so far, the best they have offered is some obtuse claims about the true meaning of parenthesis
Obama was such a lying, sleazy coil of dog shit that I will give Trump a pass on this. You leftist scum did not, and do not, support Trump, so he owes you nothing.
Spoken like a true rube. How does Trump's piss taste? :piss2::omg:

:rofl:

[

You are the stupid Moon Bat that wanted to talk about a lying President and you voted for the biggest piece of lying shit since Slick Willy.

Don't blame if if your thread isn't going exactly as you planned with you fake news bullshit hatefest against Trump.

You Moon Bats talking about honesty in the Presidency after electing Slick Willy, Obama and then supported Crooked Hillary is absolutely one of the most hypocritical things imaginable, isn't it?

[

You are the stupid Moon Bat that wanted to talk about a lying President and you voted for the biggest piece of lying shit since Slick Willy.

Don't blame if if your thread isn't going exactly as you planned with you fake news bullshit hatefest against Trump.

You Moon Bats talking about honesty in the Presidency after electing Slick Willy, Obama and then supported Crooked Hillary is absolutely one of the most hypocritical things imaginable, isn't it?

Attempted diversion ignored

[

You never answered my question Moon Bat.

Do you want me to post some of the articles and videos about Slick Willy's, Obama's or Crooked Hillary's massive lies?

Or are you in denial that they are lying scumbags that you voted for? What the hell is the matter with you? How dumb do you have to be to believe that Crooked Hillary was honest and that Obama didn't lie out his ass about almost everything?

You don't really give a shit about Presidents lying, do you? At least you don't as long as they are telling Democrat lies, right?

[

Do you want me to post some of the articles and videos about Slick Willy's, Obama's or Crooked Hillary's massive lies?

Or are you in denial that they are lying scumbags that you voted for? What the hell is the matter with you? How dumb do you have to be to believe that Crooked Hillary was honest and that Obama didn't lie out his ass about almost everything?

You don't really give a shit about Presidents lying, do you? At least you don't as long as they are telling Democrat lies, right?
Yeah post some quotes or videos of Obama lying... and make sure they are real lies not things like Keep your plan keep your doctor which was a bad assumption for a plan he was trying to roll out not a lie

[

Dude just quit...deflection's not working.

I'd like one too, but only to clear the way for suing the bejesus out of Trump for libel/slander. That path has already been made 3/4ths of the way clear; an investigation would simply make it rock solid. Trump needs to be taught a harsh lesson about what he can and cannot say when accusing others of misdeeds.

[QUO

Yeah post some quotes or videos of Obama lying... and make sure they are real lies not things like Keep your plan keep your doctor which was a bad assumption for a plan he was trying to roll out not a lie

I see you are one of the stupid Americans that Jonathan Gruber told us about. The idiots that believed the lies of Obamacare.

Gruber-on-the-lies-told-to-pass-Obamacare1.jpg

I'd like one too, but only to clear the way for suing the bejesus out of Trump for libel/slander. That path has already been made 3/4ths of the way clear; an investigation would simply make it rock solid. Trump needs to be taught a harsh lesson about what he can and cannot say when accusing others of misdeeds.
He accused the former President of the U.S. with a felony without any evidence.

Those who voted for Obama knew fully well that he was unqualified and too mentally limited to be president.

They voted for Obama because they wanted to brag to their kids and grand kids that they voted for the first black president.

Forgetting, all the while, that Obama is more white than he is black, but to those whose main priority is skin color, parentage is unimportant.

They supported Obama thru all his lies about Obamacare, Benghazi and a whole host of others.

Trump is a hundred times patriot than Obama.

Trump wants to make America great again after the Obama debacle.

Obama just wanted to fundamentally change America.

Thank God, he has not succeeded.

"Patriot" means nothing to most. Nothing.

Do you remember at one time that asshole Obama said that it was "unpatriotic" to have $4 trillion in Federal debt? Then the shithead went on to run up $10 trillion of his own debt. Do you think that Boy even had a clue what the word unpatriotic meant?

[QUO

I see you are one of the stupid Americans that Jonathan Gruber told us about. The idiots that believed the lies of Obamacare.

Gruber-on-the-lies-told-to-pass-Obamacare1.jpg
Why do you think that? I simply asked for a link so I know what you are talking about. What's wrong with that and why instead of doing so do you resort to the insults? Makes you look defensive

Forum List

Back