House and Senate call our President a LIAR

Ryan, Senate Intel committee see no evidence of Trump wiretap - CNNPolitics.com

The White House later on Thursday got pushback from GCHQ, the NSA's counterpart in the United Kingdom, over some of Spicer's remarks. At his briefing, Spicer read a statement from Fox News' Judge Andrew Napolitano, who had cited sources claiming Obama "used GCHQ" to provide transcripts of Trump's conversations.
A GCHQ spokesman responded, saying: "Recent allegations made by media commentator Judge Andrew Napolitano about GCHQ being asked to conduct 'wire tapping' against the then President-elect are nonsense. They are utterly ridiculous and should be ignored."

Charles Manson also argued that the charges against him were "utterly ridiculous and should be ignored"

CIA Director Allen Dulles accused JFK a DEMOCRAT of being a threat to National Security.

Shortly thereafter JFK is murdered.

LBJ appoints Allen Dulles to the Warren Commission

Because Allen Dulles didn't sign a written confession you dismiss his guilt as conspiratorial

Conspiratorial does not mean that it isn't true.

As an American you ought to make sure that FISA and the deep state are ABOLISHED so no other president or American citizen is subjected to similar circumstances.

Perhaps our President made his wild accusations without any evidence

Perhaps, but I'd like an investigation before jumping to conclusions like you.

I'd like one too, but only to clear the way for suing the bejesus out of Trump for libel/slander. That path has already been made 3/4ths of the way clear; an investigation would simply make it rock solid. Trump needs to be taught a harsh lesson about what he can and cannot say when accusing others of misdeeds.
He accused the former President of the U.S. with a felony without any evidence.
You don't know what kind of evidence Trump has or does not have, you silly fruit loop.

Really?
Trump has made the accusation of a felony against Obama. Burden of proof lies with him
Trump has provided zero proof and is now demanding that Congress provide proof for him
Burden of proof exists in a court proceeding, you twit. Trump owes you no explanation. Dems play this game all the time. You can dish it out but you cannot take it! Lol!

Seems our President was the one jumping to conclusions

Any investigation should be put off until the White House can substantiate their claims. They have been given over a week to provide ANY justification and so far, the best they have offered is some obtuse claims about the true meaning of parenthesis
Obama was such a lying, sleazy coil of dog shit that I will give Trump a pass on this. You leftist scum did not, and do not, support Trump, so he owes you nothing.
So with that logic since you didn't support Obama he owed you nothing right? And if you are going to give Trump a pass for doing what you say Obama did, then that would make you a hypocrite. Glad we got that figured out
Obama certainly acted for 8 years like he owed me, and people like me, nothing. He just took and took, and destroyed.

Can you give us an example Rob?
I already did, numb nuts. Here's another: tax increases.

Perhaps they do not have all of the evidence.
It was up to the p(R)resident to furnish his evidence, he failed badly
It was not a court case, dipshit. There is no burden on Trump. The only people having a fit are you leftist Fuck Sacks and the media.

Getting tough eh........ Trump made false major accusations...... It's up to the lying president to prove it with no support from the highest level of Intelligence by his own party.
It was a tweet. Grow up!

It was not a court case, dipshit. There is no burden on Trump. The only people having a fit are you leftist Fuck Sacks and the media.

Getting tough eh........ Trump made false major accusations...... It's up to the lying president to prove it with no support from the highest level of Intelligence by his own party.
It was a tweet. Grow up!

Tweet from the president is a serious matter.

3DA497EE-B255-49A8-96FD-E2F69E4F0AEC-33101-0000226764070534_tmp.gif

It was a tweet. Grow up!

Tweet from the president is a serious matter.

I for one am absolutely shocked that most politicians who rely on corporate contributions to run for office are anti-Trump.
Absolutely shocked.
Absolutely shocked.
Absolutely shocked.
Absolutely shocked.
Absolutely shocked.
Absolutely shocked.
Absolutely shocked.
Absolutely shocked.
Absolutely shocked.
Absolutely shocked.
Absolutely shocked.
Absolutely shocked.
Absolutely shocked.
Absolutely shocked.
Absolutely shocked.
Absolutely shocked.
Rinse; wash; repeat Liberal bullshit.

He very well could have and it wouldn't surprise me. It also wouldn't surprise me Obama did do it and Trump is gathering the evidence.

Because you are a dummy. No other way to explain you equating those scenarios.

Trump heard some bullshit on Fox, bounced it around his little chicken head and threw it up on Twitter next day.

Fucking embarrassment.

Last edited:

I'd like one too, but only to clear the way for suing the bejesus out of Trump for libel/slander. That path has already been made 3/4ths of the way clear; an investigation would simply make it rock solid. Trump needs to be taught a harsh lesson about what he can and cannot say when accusing others of misdeeds.
You don't know what kind of evidence Trump has or does not have, you silly fruit loop.

Really?
Trump has made the accusation of a felony against Obama. Burden of proof lies with him
Trump has provided zero proof and is now demanding that Congress provide proof for him
Burden of proof exists in a court proceeding, you twit. Trump owes you no explanation. Dems play this game all the time. You can dish it out but you cannot take it! Lol!

Actually, My president does owe me an explanation

He is an elected official, he works for ME, he is making embarrassing, unsubstantiated accusations that affects my country

Trump is defiling America. He is a vile, dishonest, small child of a man with no socially redeeming value.

Quite disgusting and embarrassing to the rest of the world.

The US used to be the model for the free world in terms of integrity. We earned our position as leader of the free world

Now, the Emperor has no clothes

Really?

He is an elected official, he works for ME, he is making embarrassing, unsubstantiated accusations that affects my country
You don't even pay income taxes. You are a net loss as a citizen.

Really?

You don't even pay income taxes. You are a net loss as a citizen.

Save me your silly buffoonery

I pay more in taxes than you make in a year. I pay more than Trump too

Last edited:

Perhaps our President made his wild accusations without any evidence

His "evidence" is Breitbart.

edward snowden disagrees, they tap all of our shit, but not trumps?????

how dumb are you?

Edward Snowden has never said a thing about Trump Tower being tapped....only our President has told that lie
Can you quote the lie and prove it is a lie?
The LIE

President Obama tapped Trumps phone lines in Trump Tower

Burden of proof is on the ACCUSER
President Trump is not a USMB member. He does not post here and therefore he is not part of this conversation.

You made an accusation that Trump lied about the NYC Trump Tower being under surveillance. Therefore the onus is on you to prove that he lied. Otherwise you are committing a logical fallacy known as shifting the burden of proof. An argument from ignorance. Argumentum ad ignoratiam, which is a common logical fallacy spewed by the lesser minds in forums like this.

When you accuse some random person of lying, logically the onus is on you to prove your assertion. And not only that, you put yourself into the unenviable position of trying to prove a negative.

Good luck with that, jackass.
Of course Trump lied. He's already taken back what he said and now claims he didn't mean what he said.

Last edited:
Ryan, Senate Intel committee see no evidence of Trump wiretap - CNNPolitics.com

There was no wiretap or surveillance of Trump Tower. Obama ordered no action against Trump. Nobody listened to his phones.

Any attempt to redefine what "wire tap" is or what parenthesis mean do not cover for our Presidents lies

Congresscritters should tell the public that they have created such a fucking mess wherein the deep state and FISA can collude WITHOUT CREATING A PAPER TRAIL.

MAKE THAT CLEAR TO THE POPULACE - INSTEAD OF MAKING IT APPEAR THAT THE PRESIDENT IS LYING,.

Our President did lie

He embraced conspiracy theories without verifying the facts

Stupid fuck

tell me clearly and succinctly

1) the deep state and FISA can collude - spying can be conducted WITHOUT CREATING A PAPER TRAIL

2) Secondly the facts can not be verified where Obama allowed GCHQ chief Robert Hannigan to do the dirty work

But that is something that a Hillary fanatic like you is not going to admit,

But the truth will eventually - somehow - come out.

You rightards are the dumbest fucks alive. No wonder you support Trump.

Really? The GCHQ spied for Obama, huh?

White House apologizes to British government over spying claims - CNNPolitics.com

Time to invent your next excuse. Try accusing Obama of holding a glass up to Trump Towers to eavesdrop.

:dance:

Forum List

Back