House and senate wil be lost if Trump isnt the nominee

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
Easy to see why.

A-cruz would get only the far right in a general election with absolutley no appeal to anyone else. His 42% against Clinton would be dem congressional landslide.
B-rubio is despised by the base and would run a rimney-like campaign.
C-kasich would run a "Im slightly less liberal than Hillary campaign" and lose in a landslide.

Trump is the only candidate who has shown he can broaden his base of support..

Trump/Webb is the ticket.

i still dont see us losing the senate, they may still vote red from Keeping Trump from screwing things up
I do not think he would screw things up. True, he is not a far right conservative but every president's actions are partially defined by what kind of people they surround themselves as advisers and department secretaries.

Easy to see why.

A-cruz would get only the far right in a general election with absolutley no appeal to anyone else. His 42% against Clinton would be dem congressional landslide.
B-rubio is despised by the base and would run a rimney-like campaign.
C-kasich would run a "Im slightly less liberal than Hillary campaign" and lose in a landslide.

Trump is the only candidate who has shown he can broaden his base of support..

Trump/Webb is the ticket.

Sarah, the only reason the GOP would lose anything, is because GOP candidates supporters are to divisive with each other in an attempt to push their person into the nomination...........while screwing up the general election.

When you think about it, it is kind of funny. As far as I know, each of the GOP candidates on the stage at the debates, has one time or the other made the statement---------> any one of us on this stage is better than Hillary, or Bernie.

You would never know that listening to their supporters. If my guy doesn't win, I am voting 3rd party or staying home!

So what supporters are saying is akin to this-----------> I believe virtually EVERYTHING my personal candidate says, except for when he states that everyone on the stage is better for the country than any Democrat running. Even when ALL of them proclaim we MUST stop Hilly and Bernie at all costs, we will ignore it, if it is not our guy doing it.

Kinda crazy to me, what do you think?

how can we lose the house when 70% of the country is red?
70% of the people? Or 70% of the land? Land doesn't vote...people do.

You are against the constitution then, and how representation was set up to get all of these states to buy into the idea of a federal government?

If you are, then how are we not surprised. Use the constitution when it works for you, throw it out when it stands in your way of power.

i just dont think that 55% of Voting Americans are going to vote for people who are on the same intelligence level as Debbie Wasterman and Maxinne Waterbrains

how can we lose the house when 70% of the country is red?
70% of the people? Or 70% of the land? Land doesn't vote...people do.
You are against the constitution then, and how representation was set up to get all of these states to buy into the idea of a federal government? If you are, then how are we not surprised. Use the constitution when it works for you, throw it out when it stands in your way of power.
The 70% of the land is represented by the % of the total electorate that live within the districts. You want to throw out the electoral system. If you do that, the Dems will win forever.

Forum List

Back