House bill to ban assault weapons - 12/16/15

and I certainly don't trust YOU on reporting anything at all about guns Bulldog . You are an anti gunner and a statist in my opinion Bulldog !!

Wow, How many anti-gunners do you know with a full gun safe?

I just corrected you and don't mind doing it , it makes me smile Bulldog !!

HEARD that they do it in New York city , gunowner dies and authorities go to his house and pickup his guns . That's due to the fact that everyone is in a data base in new York city Bulldog .
'Heard' is neither proof nor evidence.

Guns of a deceased person might be lawfully secured because no family members exist to take possession of the guns, or at the behest of family members who don't want to take possession of the guns, in no way manifesting as 'confiscation.'

Moreover, the notion of 'gun confiscation' is ignorant idiocy.

Government may not 'confiscate' guns, to attempt to do so would violate the Second, Fourth, and Fifth Amendments to the Constitution – any law 'authorizing' gun 'confiscation' would be immediately enjoined by a Federal court and subsequently struck down as un-Constitutional:

The Second Amendment acknowledges the individual right of citizens to possess firearms pursuant to self-defense.

The Fourth Amendment acknowledges the right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures – and that includes firearms.

And the Fifth Amendment prohibits the confiscation of private property absent due process and just compensation.

One has to wonder if most conservatives are just ignorant of these fundamental facts of Constitutional law, or know the law but ignore it in a dishonest effort to propagate their ridiculous lies such as 'gun confiscation.'

Forum List

Back