House bill to ban assault weapons - 12/16/15

The traitors are you commie libtards. It is you retards that need to leave.

That's what I said. RWNJ retards. The ones who are stocking up for a civil war.

Haha we wouldn't need many guns for a civil war against liberals. You pussies would surrender if we so much as shut down Whole Foods and Starbucks.

There will be no civil war. Only idiot gun nuts are hoping for something like that.

I'm sure some people in Parliament said the same thing in 1774 and some people in DC said the same thing in 1859. It's always just a political crisis until the time when the bullets start flying and only then do the chattering class look around and wonder how things got so bad. Fact is, you can only push people so far and it's always a surprise to politicians when people push back.

So you think your little pop guns would stand up against Drones or black Hawk helicopters? That's cute.

You're assuming it would be a stand up fight. It wouldn't. It would be an insurgency. How well has the US done against that again? Cavemen in Afghanistan stopped the British, Soviets, and Americans cold. Christopher Dorner brought California to a standstill by himself. There are 100,000,000 gun owners in the US. If 1/10 of one percent decide it's time, that's 100,000 Christopher Dorners. Will the military go house to house to root them all out? What about getting fuel and food for soldiers? Can they provide security for every bit of infrastructure in the US? Every bridge, dam, power plant, refinery, farm, road, railroad, and so on?

That's what I said. RWNJ retards. The ones who are stocking up for a civil war.

Haha we wouldn't need many guns for a civil war against liberals. You pussies would surrender if we so much as shut down Whole Foods and Starbucks.

There will be no civil war. Only idiot gun nuts are hoping for something like that.

I'm sure some people in Parliament said the same thing in 1774 and some people in DC said the same thing in 1859. It's always just a political crisis until the time when the bullets start flying and only then do the chattering class look around and wonder how things got so bad. Fact is, you can only push people so far and it's always a surprise to politicians when people push back.

So you think your little pop guns would stand up against Drones or black Hawk helicopters? That's cute.

You're assuming it would be a stand up fight. It wouldn't. It would be an insurgency. How well has the US done against that again? Cavemen in Afghanistan stopped the British, Soviets, and Americans cold. Christopher Dorner brought California to a standstill by himself. There are 100,000,000 gun owners in the US. If 1/10 of one percent decide it's time, that's 100,000 Christopher Dorners. Will the military go house to house to root them all out? What about getting fuel and food for soldiers? Can they provide security for every bit of infrastructure in the US? Every bridge, dam, power plant, refinery, farm, road, railroad, and so on?

You're nuts. I wish you and your tinfoil hat well.

You are a libtard, he is completely sane compared to you.

Sorry, but if you actually think some sort of sustained guerrilla warfare is a possibility in this country, you're nuts.

in America the purpose of citizens being armed with effective and efficient weapons is to discourage enemies both foreign and domestic Bulldog !!

in America the purpose of citizens being armed with effective and efficient weapons is to discourage enemies both foreign and domestic Bulldog !!

No it's not. Perhaps it was when the country first formed, because the citizens were just as capable of warfare as many armies. That isn't how it is today. Our military doesn't need you trying to get in the way, much less need your help.

Bulldog doesn't even understand American or world history !!

Actually, no left winger does. They have an area of the brain that is supposed to analyze history and learn from it...but that space is filled with pixie dust.....and each morning they wake up the world is brand new.....and history is just fairy tales right wingers tell to keep their guns......

No it's not. Perhaps it was when the country first formed, because the citizens were just as capable of warfare as many armies. That isn't how it is today. Our military doesn't need you trying to get in the way, much less need your help.
Lying piece of shit.Stfu.

The 75 to 80 million private citizens who own firearms legally are not and never have been a threat to anyone. The vast majority of criminals with guns, obtain them illegally via theft or an accomplice without a record. The nut jobs that shoot up theaters and schools are individuals who needed to be reported to authorities by those who follow them psychologically, or their families. As for the San Bernardino shooting, that was the case of an accomplice without a record buying for Muslim terrorists and as Muslims continue to expand within our borders, the number of killings will increase and not just via illegally obtained firearms, but also via pipe bombs, propane tank FAE's, arsons and knifings.
H.R. 4269 is the beginning of the end of our Constitution via Democrats.
Unfortunately, I believe that civil war will become necessary at some point and as for semi-automatic rifle bans, they'll have to kill me to get mine, for I will fight to retain them.

Lying piece of shit.Stfu.

Why don't you make me you big coward.

The 75 to 80 million private citizens who own firearms legally are not and never have been a threat to anyone. The vast majority of criminals with guns, obtain them illegally via theft or an accomplice without a record. The nut jobs that shoot up theaters and schools are individuals who needed to be reported to authorities by those who follow them psychologically, or their families. As for the San Bernardino shooting, that was the case of an accomplice without a record buying for Muslim terrorists and as Muslims continue to expand within our borders, the number of killings will increase and not just via illegally obtained firearms, but also via pipe bombs, propane tank FAE's, arsons and knifings.
H.R. 4269 is the beginning of the end of our Constitution via Democrats.
Unfortunately, I believe that civil war will become necessary at some point and as for semi-automatic rifle bans, they'll have to kill me to get mine, for I will fight to retain them.

And there was really no reason the muslim terrorist couple had to get the guns from their buddy......they could have passed background checks all by themselves.....

Sorry, but if you actually think some sort of sustained guerrilla warfare is a possibility in this country, you're nuts.

You fucking dummy!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

New York passed the NYSAFE act in early 2013....register your "assault weapons" or else. How many complied? 3%...........3%:rofl::rofl::rofl:. Law enforcement said they were going to go house to house if necessary.:50:

Havent seen dick yet...............:boobies::boobies::biggrin:

like your post number 54 and ooooh , like your signature Skooks !!

You fucking dummy!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

New York passed the NYSAFE act in early 2013....register your "assault weapons" or else. How many complied? 3%...........3%:rofl::rofl::rofl:. Law enforcement said they were going to go house to house if necessary.:50:

Havent seen dick yet...............:boobies::boobies::biggrin:

Only an idiot would expect cops to go door to door collecting guns

HEARD that they do it in New York city , gunowner dies and authorities go to his house and pickup his guns . That's due to the fact that everyone is in a data base in new York city Bulldog .

and I certainly don't trust YOU on reporting anything at all about guns Bulldog . You are an anti gunner and a statist in my opinion Bulldog !!

HEARD that they do it in New York city , gunowner dies and authorities go to his house and pickup his guns . That's due to the fact that everyone is in a data base in new York city Bulldog .

That's not really the same as door to door confiscation, now , is it? It's not federal either. If you don't like New York City, don't live there.

Forum List

Back