House bill to ban assault weapons - 12/16/15

I get the 1st Amendment and protecting oneself , but

Why are you so concerned about assault rifles , grenade launcher or rocket launchers ect.?

These are getting into the hands of people who want to do mass shootings
Anyone with a brain knows those types of people would get them anyway.

Yup. There is a huge black market for guns and other weapons out there. If you have the money, you can buy them.

The only folks who won't be able to get them are the law abiding.

“(36) The term ‘semiautomatic assault weapon’ means any of the following, regardless of country of manufacture or caliber of ammunition accepted:
“(A) A semiautomatic rifle that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and any 1 of the following:
“(i) A pistol grip.

“(ii) A forward grip.

“(iii) A folding, telescoping, or detachable stock.

“(iv) A grenade launcher or rocket launcher.

“(v) A barrel shroud.

“(vi) A threaded barrel.

:rofl::spinner::rofl::spinner::rofl::spinner::spinner::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah, It's purely symbolic. Just ask Anders Breivik.

Why are you so concerned about assault rifles , grenade launcher or rocket launchers ect.?

Why is it I always have to tell you idiots that the only difference between a so called assault rifle and any other semiautomatic rifle is the cosmetics?

Most worrisome thing is the level of retard amongst the constituents in the districts these congressmen represent....:ack-1:.....that this bill could even be introduced, symbolic or not. We have a significant problem here if you are one who embraces our Constitution......been seeing a steady erosion the past several years. The population of sheeple continues to increase!!

And the majority are in the hands of law abiding citizens. Criminals don'e impact my life until they do, they they're dead

-Geaux

Obuthole will have the war he really wants.

It's the RWNJs that are hoping for some kind of war. If they don't like our country they should just leave. We don't need all those traitors anyway.
The traitors are you commie libtards. It is you retards that need to leave.

That's what I said. RWNJ retards. The ones who are stocking up for a civil war.

It is expected of us by our forefathers because they had suspicions that someday our civil rights would be curtailed like you're doing

-Geaux

Text - H.R.4269 - 114th Congress (2015-2016): Assault Weapons Ban of 2015

114th CONGRESS
1st Session
H. R. 4269

To regulate assault weapons, to ensure that the right to keep and bear arms is not unlimited, and for other purposes.

If this were ever to pass, some major hysteria shall ensue, as in, lets see these goofballs just try to enforce it!!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

yuk..........yuk.............

It passed once before in the Clinton years. The ban lasted for a decade. It expired in the bush boy years but the republican controlled congress refused to renew it.

There's a reason why for a decade there wasn't a lot of mass shootings. The semi automatic guns were banned along with magazines that held a large number of bullets.

That's easy to explain.

They're over compensating for a small penis.

No one needs that type of weapon to hunt or protect themselves.

If you need such a high powered weapon and a large number of bullets then you need to take a weapons course to learn to shoot straight and actually hit your mark.

Because, once they start banning guns, they won't stop until there's an outright ban on all guns.

Really?

The semi automatic weapons were banned in the Clinton years.

No other guns were banned.

Which makes your statement nothing but a lie.

114th CONGRESS
1st Session
H. R. 4269

To regulate assault weapons, to ensure that the right to keep and bear arms is not unlimited, and for other purposes.

If this were ever to pass, some major hysteria shall ensue, as in, lets see these goofballs just try to enforce it!!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

There's a reason why for a decade there wasn't a lot of mass shootings..

:ack-1::ack-1:HOLY MOTHER OF GOD:ack-1::ack-1:

People on this level of disconnect need to be monitored.......people like this out there are a real danger to snap.:disbelief: When one displays a pronounced inability to connect dots, its a problem.

114th CONGRESS
1st Session
H. R. 4269

It passed once before in the Clinton years. The ban lasted for a decade. It expired in the bush boy years but the republican controlled congress refused to renew it.

There's a reason why for a decade there wasn't a lot of mass shootings. The semi automatic guns were banned along with magazines that held a large number of bullets.

You know why it expired? Because it had no profound influence on the root cause.

Red Herring

-Geaux

That's easy to explain.

They're over compensating for a small penis.

No one needs that type of weapon to hunt or protect themselves.

If you need such a high powered weapon and a large number of bullets then you need to take a weapons course to learn to shoot straight and actually hit your mark.

No one need communist like you telling us Americans like me "What we need"

-Geaux

It's the RWNJs that are hoping for some kind of war. If they don't like our country they should just leave. We don't need all those traitors anyway.

It's the Liberals that are pissing all over our constitutional rights.

You should read what it says instead of taking hannity's word for it.
-------------------- I don't think it matters what it says Bulldog !!

114th CONGRESS
1st Session
H. R. 4269

You know why it expired? Because it had no profound influence on the root cause.

Red Herring

-Geaux

There is one reason and one reason only for it expiring.

The republicans who controlled the congress at the time refused to renew it even though the bush boy asked them to.

The bush boy supported the semi automatic weapons ban.

In fact the bush boy and his father signed executive orders that prevented some semi automatic weapons imports. The first bush imposed it on some. The bush boy imposed it on all pistols.

There is one reason and one reason only for it expiring.

The republicans who controlled the congress at the time refused to renew it even though the bush boy asked them to.

The bush boy supported the semi automatic weapons ban.

In fact the bush boy and his father signed executive orders that prevented some semi automatic weapons imports. The first bush imposed it on some. The bush boy imposed it on all pistols.

What good did any of that do?

Haha we wouldn't need many guns for a civil war against liberals. You pussies would surrender if we so much as shut down Whole Foods and Starbucks.

Haha we wouldn't need many guns for a civil war against liberals. You pussies would surrender if we so much as shut down Whole Foods and Starbucks.

There will be no civil war. Only idiot gun nuts are hoping for something like that.

There will be no civil war. Only idiot gun nuts are hoping for something like that.

I'm sure some people in Parliament said the same thing in 1774 and some people in DC said the same thing in 1859. It's always just a political crisis until the time when the bullets start flying and only then do the chattering class look around and wonder how things got so bad. Fact is, you can only push people so far and it's always a surprise to politicians when people push back.

I'm sure some people in Parliament said the same thing in 1774 and some people in DC said the same thing in 1859. It's always just a political crisis until the time when the bullets start flying and only then do the chattering class look around and wonder how things got so bad. Fact is, you can only push people so far and it's always a surprise to politicians when people push back.

So you think your little pop guns would stand up against Drones or black Hawk helicopters? That's cute.

Forum List

Back