House Foreign Affairs Committee Member Has Come To Be A 'Bridge Destroyer' Between Muslims & Jews

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
The House Foreign Affairs Committee has jurisdiction over bills and investigations related to the foreign affairs of the United States.

Subcommittees. There shall be six (6) standing subcommittees. The names and jurisdiction of those subcommittees shall be as follows:

Africa, Global Health, Global Human Rights, and International Organizations

Asia, the Pacific and Nonproliferation

Europe, Eurasia, Energy and the Environment

Middle East, North Africa and International Terrorism

Oversight and Investigations

Western Hemisphere, Civilian Security and Trade

The subcommittees shall have jurisdiction over the following within their respective regions: (1) Matters affecting the political relations between the United States and other countries and regions, including resolutions or other legislative measures directed to such relations.

(2) Legislation and oversight regarding human rights practices in particular countries.

(3) Legislation with respect to region- or country-specific loans or other financial relations outside the Foreign Assistance Act.

(4) Legislation with respect to disaster assistance outside the Foreign Assistance Act, boundary issues, and international claims. (5) Oversight of regional lending institutions.

(6) Oversight of matters related to the regional activities of the United Nations, of its affiliated agencies, and of other multilateral institutions.

(7) Identification and development of options for meeting future challenges relating to U.S. interests in the region including terrorism and cyber issues.

(8) Oversight of base rights and other facilities access agreements and regional security pacts.

(9) Concurrent oversight jurisdiction with respect to matters assigned to the other subcommittees insofar as they may affect the region.

(10) Oversight of foreign assistance activities affecting the region.

(11) Such other matters as the Chairman of the full Committee may determine.

About - House Foreign Affairs Committee

I am sure I am not the only one who sees the massive problem / conflict of interest with having an extremely vocal, very outspoken, and very obvious anti-Semite on this Committee, but I am also sure there will not be one snowflake on this board who will agree.

The House Foreign Affairs Committee has jurisdiction over bills and investigations related to the foreign affairs of the United States.

Subcommittees. There shall be six (6) standing subcommittees. The names and jurisdiction of those subcommittees shall be as follows:

Africa, Global Health, Global Human Rights, and International Organizations

Asia, the Pacific and Nonproliferation

Europe, Eurasia, Energy and the Environment

Middle East, North Africa and International Terrorism

Oversight and Investigations

Western Hemisphere, Civilian Security and Trade

The subcommittees shall have jurisdiction over the following within their respective regions: (1) Matters affecting the political relations between the United States and other countries and regions, including resolutions or other legislative measures directed to such relations.

(2) Legislation and oversight regarding human rights practices in particular countries.

(3) Legislation with respect to region- or country-specific loans or other financial relations outside the Foreign Assistance Act.

(4) Legislation with respect to disaster assistance outside the Foreign Assistance Act, boundary issues, and international claims. (5) Oversight of regional lending institutions.

(6) Oversight of matters related to the regional activities of the United Nations, of its affiliated agencies, and of other multilateral institutions.

(7) Identification and development of options for meeting future challenges relating to U.S. interests in the region including terrorism and cyber issues.

(8) Oversight of base rights and other facilities access agreements and regional security pacts.

(9) Concurrent oversight jurisdiction with respect to matters assigned to the other subcommittees insofar as they may affect the region.

(10) Oversight of foreign assistance activities affecting the region.

(11) Such other matters as the Chairman of the full Committee may determine.

About - House Foreign Affairs Committee

I am sure I am not the only one who sees the massive problem / conflict of interest with having an extremely vocal, very outspoken, and very obvious anti-Semite on this Committee, but I am also sure there will not be one snowflake on this board who will agree.

If she were an anti-semite I’d agree. But she is being really stupid and should take that mark of being a possession off her head.

Forum List

Back